Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

You Think You're Better Right? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Think You're Better Right? (5067 Views)

Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / If Your Partner Has Gained Weight, Chances Are High That They Think You're The O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2019
Madam, you think you are better because you don't get paid for sex?

Lmao..

Sis, did you even get to bust a nut during sex?

No?

No orgasm,no money , you will still enter keke with the 200 naira he gave you after grumbling and you'll go home to soak garri.

Yet for some weird reason , you think you are better than that slay queen who gets sponsored vacations abroad, thousands of dollars, baby girl lifestyle fully funded while her own money keeps growing in her bank account untouched... For doing what?

For the same f*cling SEX you're doing for free.

Yet , yet

You think you're better... Ehya sorry oh.

Just so we're clear, if you like be Mary amaka, to the average Nigerian man, you are still an OLOSHO.

These girls you talk down on are finessers. They are scamming the system that was made to scam them.

I'm not saying you should start demanding payment for your orgasmless sex, hey , by all means keep fucking for free.
But never ever deceive yourself by thinking you're better.
You're not.

She's running a business, securing her bag.

You're operating a charity organization , which is OK too.

But who's cashing out?

Edit:

I wish bland. had a block button. I woulve loved to block some dumb bitches (I call guys and girls "bitch"wink

STAY TRIGGERED

So some dumbfucks be all over this thread saying shit like " make your own money"

Okay listen,

Imma make my own MONEY and still won't Bleep you for free okay??

Once again

STAY PRESSED

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by KristaPretty(f): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Shame on you! Keep consoling yourself with flimsy excuses for being a chronic prostitute, soon you'd end up with incurable diseases.
Those who have sex out of free will without payments are far better than you who would sleep with anything down to animals for money even when you're not in the mood. Your mates will be asleep while you'd stand on the road waiting for anything to sleep with you for 2,000 naira or even 400 naira if market scarce. grin

Awon broke ass, you better get yourself something reasonable to do.

It doesn't stop me from being the first to comment!

13 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by DonGtoG1(m): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2019
Keep promoting negativity.
Ask Naira M. how he has been faring.

2 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by crackhaus: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2019
breakerofchains:
Madam, you think you are better because you don't get paid for sex?

Lmao..

Sis, did you even get to bust a nut during sex?

No?

No orgasm,no money , you will still enter keke with the 200 naira he gave you after grumbling and you'll go home to soak garri.

Yet for some weird reason , you think you are better than that slay queen who gets sponsored vacations abroad, thousands of dollars, baby girl lifestyle fully funded while her own money keeps growing in her bank account untouched... For doing what?

For the same f*cling SEX you're doing for free.

Yet , yet

You think you're better... Ehya sorry oh.

Just so we're clear, if you like be Mary amaka, to the average Nigerian man, you are still an OLOSHO.

These girls you talk down on are finessers. They are scamming the system that was made to scam them.

I'm not saying you should start demanding payment for your orgasmless sex, hey , by all means keep fucking for free.
But never ever deceive yourself by thinking you're better.
You're not.

She's running a business, securing her bag.

You're operating a charity organization , which is OK too.

But who's cashing out?

I agree 100% cheesy

After all, fornication is fornication. Exposure to the same diseases and body fluids, eternity in hell for the pretending Christians.

Besides, the only difference between a sex worker and that girl who expects to be catered for because she has sex with her 'boyfriend' - one is a pro in the big leagues and the other is still in the little leagues. cheesy
Heavy-weight division versus light-weight division.

10 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2019
crackhaus:

I agree 100% cheesy

After all, fornication is fornication. Exposure to the same diseases and body fluids, eternity in hell for the pretending Christians.

Besides, the only difference between a sex worker and that girl who expects to be catered for because she has sex with her 'boyfriend' - one is a pro in the big leagues and the other is still in the little leagues. cheesy
Heavy-weight division versus light-weight division.

Period.
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2019
KristaPretty:
Shame on you! Keep consoling yourself with flimsy excuses for being a chronic prostitute, soon you'd end up with incurable diseases.
Those who have sex out of free will without payments are far better than you who would sleep with anything down to animals for money even when you're not in the mood. Your mates will be asleep while you'd stand on the road waiting for anything to sleep with you for 2,000 naira or even 400 naira if market scarce. grin

Awon broke ass, you better get yourself something reasonable to do.

It doesn't stop me from being the first to comment!

Your lack of common sense is disgusting.

Because if you made use of even one of your five Brain cells, you would have figured out that I was referring to girls who have sugar daddies, they call them runs babes.

I have nothing against prostitution apart from the fact that they do so much for so little

And what makes yo think runs babes don't have businesses and careers? They do. They just don't do shit for the free.

Now go wipe your broke boyfriend's ass, dumb bitch.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 03, 2019
DonGtoG1:
Keep promoting negativity.

Ask Naira M. how he has been faring.

Olodo...comparing runs to fraud...

Use your brain abeg

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by DonGtoG1(m): 8:36am On Jun 03, 2019
breakerofchains:

Olodo...comparing runs to fraud...

Use your brain abeg

I am very sure your "RUNS" will surely run you into big time mess if you didn't desist from it.

YOUR CU_NT is meant for legitimate reproduction, and not runs as you claim, because you were NOT brought to life through runs.

6 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Preshy561(f): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2019
Nonsense thread.
Fornication is bad, however it's programmed to look; through business or free trade, it still a sin.

9 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2019
DonGtoG1:

I am very sure your "RUNS" will surely run you into big time mess if you didn't desist from it.

YOUR CU_NT is meant for legitimate reproduction, and not runs as you claim, because you were NOT brought to life through runs.

Mr man, you are in NO POSITION to tell anyone what their bodies are meant for.

Busy body.

4 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Preshy561(f): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2019
breakerofchains:

Busy body.
Create yourself if you think it's your own body.

4 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2019
Preshy561:

It's not YOUR BODY neither are you the CREATOR so shush...

9 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by DonGtoG1(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2019
breakerofchains:

Busy body.

Don't just run after a black goat at dusk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by DonGtoG1(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2019
breakerofchains:

Busy body.
Don't just run after a black goat at dusk.
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by DonGtoG1(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2019
Preshy561:
I guess you also see childish some people can be.
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Acidosis(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2019
OP, who raised you?

3 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2019
Preshy561:
Nonsense thread.
Fornication is bad, however it's programmed to look; through business or free trade, it still a sin.

LMAO..

The reason I hate discussing with many Nigerians is because they just have to bring in their many religions and the conversation goes downhill from there.

Madam, not everyone practices your religion inugo?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2019
Acidosis:

OP, who raised you?

I don't see what that has got to so with anything.
I question everything. That my parents or Sunday school teacher told me something doesn't make me follow blindly.

I make proper use of my brain and I own my opinions.

So back to you, who I suppose was well "raised",

How many of your thoughts are YOURS?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Acidosis(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2019
breakerofchains:

I don't see what that has got to so with anything.
I question everything. That my parents or Sunday school teacher told me something doesn't make me follow blindly.

I make propeebuse of my brain and I own my opinions.

So back to you, who I suppose was well "raised",

How many of your thoughts are YOURS?

Nothing is really yours my dear, not even the idea to go eat Arab feaces and desecrate your body in Dubai.

The only reason you feel prostitutes shouldn't be condemned is because some of them make more money. That's sad. Very sad to know money defines your (own) morality.

You're not so different from fans of Naira Marley. Of course, like prostitutes, they have great excuses for crime. Some of the common excuses include: WE all steal, "nobody holy pass", and politicians steal more. Now aren't these 'genuine'?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Acidosis:

Nothing is really yours my dear, not even the idea to go eat Arab feaces and desecrate your body in Dubai.

The only reason you feel prostitutes shouldn't be condemned is because some of them make more money. That's sad. Very sad to know money defines your (own) morality.

You're not so different from fans of Naira Marley. Of course, they have an excuse for crime, a genuine one at that.

Prostitution is NOT A CRIME.

Someone provides a sexual service and someone pays for it as agreed.

Fraud on the other hand is ripping people off their money using deceit.

They are not the same AT ALL and I am sick and tired of having to explain this simple logic to people who are supposed to be using their brains.

Also, don't cover your lack of questioning and reasoning skills with "nothing is truly yours"

The difference between us is I question things...
"Why is this?"
"Does this even make any sense?"

How difficult can it be?

Maybe swallowing every opinion and semblance of morality, hook,line and sinker is easier than using ones brain.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by ibkayee(f): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
From whatever their religious/moral standpoint is, I suppose technically they are ‘better’, but at the end of the day, not everyone practices the same faith and/or subscribes to the same morals and that’s fine. Do what you want with your body, as long as you aren’t harming anyone. If whatever you’re doing is between two consenting adults, I don't see the issue. It’s not murder.

In regards to fvcking for free or not. Men exploit women for sex everyday so why not use the same men for their money too, when even orgasm is not guaranteed, at least you’ll be getting something tangible out of it cheesy

Men will tell you ‘women enjoy sex too’ to complain about paying for it but will be the same ones joking about loose boreholes and crying over body counts of over minus 2, meaning that they do in fact think women are ‘losing’ something by having sex (and will use the ‘but women enjoy it too’ line when it suits them) but don’t want the woman to invest grin

I’m aware that ‘not all’ men are like this, but the ones that are are enough for women of like minds to pay them back in their own coin lol.

I’m not necessarily telling anyone to start asking for money for sex but if that’s what you’re into, flourish and if you aren’t into it, no problem either. But let people live grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Acidosis(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
breakerofchains:

Prostitution is NOT A CRIME.

Someone provides a sexual service and someone pays for it as agreed.

Fraud on the other hand is ripping people off their money using deceit.

They are not the same AT ALL and I am sick and tired of having to explain this simple logic to people who are supposed to be using their brains.

Also, don't cover your lack of questioning and reasoning skills with "nothing is truly yours"

The difference between us is I question things...
"Why is this?"
"Does this even make any sense?"

How difficult can it be?

Maybe swallowing every opinion and semblance of morality, hook,line and sinker is easier than using ones brain.

I beg to disagree with your views. Somehow you believe in morality but see nothing wrong in desecrating one's body for money. Not only that, you have a distorted view that says every sexual act a woman engages in must attract financial rewards, and somehow look down on those who want nothing but romantic or sexual satisfaction.

Prostitution is not a crime, and I strongly agree. However, avenues of ending prostitution must be strongly encouraged and one of the ways of achieving that is MORALITY.

8 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
Acidosis:

I beg to disagree with your views. Somehow you believe in morality but see nothing wrong in desecrating one's body for money. Not only that, you have a distorted view that says every sexual act a woman engages in must attract financial rewards, and somehow look down on those who want nothing but romantic or sexual satisfaction.

Prostitution is not a crime, and I strongly agree. However, avenues of ending prostitution must be strongly encouraged and one of the ways of achieving that is MORALITY.

Desecrating....

Sex is as natural as eating ,excretion and whatever natural thing you engage in with your body okayyyy

Get off your moral high horse and answer this question?

What part of transactional sex pisses you off?

The actual sex?
Or is it the money?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Acidosis(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
breakerofchains:

Desecrating....

Sex is as natural as eating ,excretion and whatever natural thing you engage in with your body okayyyy

Get off your moral high horse and answer this question?

What part of transactional sex pisses you off?

The actual sex?
Or is it the money?

Explain transactional sex. Do you mean sex that is often framed by a woman in the form of relationship for the sole purpose of gifts, money, and other items, OR sex in the form of a predetermined cash amount (money for hand, back for ground)?

I need you to clarify so I would know the best response to provide.

Note: the latter is illegal in many countries including Nigeria, Italy, South Africa, UAE, etc., while the former has no basis in law.

3 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Acidosis:

Explain transactional sex. Do you mean sex that is often framed by a woman in the form of relationship for the sole purpose of gifts, money, and other items, OR sex in the form of a predetermined cash amount (money for hand, back for ground)?

I need you to clarify so I would know the best response to provide.

Note: the latter is illegal in many countries including Nigeria, Italy, South Africa, UAE, etc., while the former has no basis in law.

Both are transactional sex. Transactional sex can happen in any form.

Just tell me, what is wrong with getting money for sex?

Please don't tell me about your religion, let's be logical here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Acidosis(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
breakerofchains:

Both are transactional sex. Transactional sex can happen in any form.

Just tell me, what is wrong with getting money for sex?

Please don't tell me about your religion, let's be logical here.

Prostitution or transactional sex encourages the extreme sexualisation of the female body. Buying off women's body with reckless abandon and impunity ultimately make a mess of the fight against women oppression, the fight for gender equity, equality and the call for women inclusiveness in the professional world.

I have an issue with the way you oppose religious views even while I am yet to quote a Bible verse. Man made laws, and laws are enforced through social (including religious) institutions. You cannot detach a state from its popular beliefs. That a few disgruntled elements want things done in certain ways, changes nothing. The law is made by the majority, for the majority and the disgruntled minority.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
Acidosis:

Prostitution or transactional sex encourages the extreme sexualisation of the female body. Buying off women's body with reckless abandon and impunity ultimately make a mess of the fight against women oppression, the fight for gender equity, equality and the call for women inclusiveness in the professional world.

I have an issue with the way you oppose religious views even while I am yet to quote a Bible verse. Man made laws, and laws are enforced through social (including religious) institutions. You cannot detach a state from its popular beliefs. That a few disgruntled elements want things done in certain ways, changes nothing. The law is made by the majority, for the majority and the disgruntled minority.

If women have autonomy and can negotiate the terms in a way that protects their interests AND are adults, there's absolutely nothing wrong with transactional sex.

Period.

Also, laws were created by human beings. They can also be destroyed by human beings as we evolve. Things cannot remain the same forever.

The major reason many Nigerian men hate transactional sex is entitlement. You feel you have a right to women's bodies, why should you pay?
You hate the fact that women can negotiate the terms of sexual relations to protect their interests... THAT'S IT.

Hate and jealousy.
Jealousy because for every one woman willing to payforbthe services of a male prostitute, there are a billion men willing to pay for sexual services from a woman. That's it.

Stop pretending it's about morals because it's not. If it were about morals, why don't you use the same yardstick for men...

Oh I remember,

Women are supposed to be chaste and spotless for randy men.

F*ck that.

Let people live their lives if they're not causing any harm to you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by elantraceey(f): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
You're just a lazy ass, there are ladies out there who work for their money and sponsor themselves for all the luxuries they want, so if was no sex you won't survive?.. but you're right about one thing though, all these men will still see you the way they want to, whether you're selling your body or not

3 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Acidosis(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
breakerofchains:

If women have autonomy and can negotiate the terms in a way that protects their interests AND are adults, there's absolutely nothing wrong with transactional sex.

..but prostitutes have been negotiating from time immemorial yet they are still some of the most disgusting things ever known.

Also, laws were created by human beings. They can also be destroyed by human beings as we evolve. Things cannot remain the same forever.

Yes, laws evolve can be destroyed when the beliefs of the disgruntled minority prevail over the majority's. Until then, enjoy the current trends.

The major reason many Nigerian men hate transactional sex is entitlement. You feel you have a right to women's bodies, why should you pay?
You hate the fact that women can negotiate the terms of sexual relations to protect their interests... THAT'S IT.

Funny! cheesy Nigerian men don't hate transactional sex because of "right" or entitlement issues. The average Nigerian man actually wants to pay you to have your body desecrated and wasted. If there's one woman the average Nigerian man "hates", it is that woman that upholds chastity and uprightness. But don't let the word "hate" fool you. Nigerian men love what they hate. grin It's a confused world, my dear.
grin

2 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
And who thinks she is better just because she isn't having sex or is having sex and not getting paid? I think it's just you -- you're are the one who thinks the girl thinks she is better because she isn't collecting money for sex, and you're trying to... I don't know what? Make her feel bad, shitty because she's not a 'slay queen'? It's her choices, decision - to soak garri, collect 200 naira and bla bla bla... that shouldn't affect you just like you want a slay Queen's lifestyle not to be anybody's business. Not every girl subscribes to your notion of sex and transaction...

Just so many wrong assertions in your post. How many girls sleeping around are living large and going on vacations and how many 'Mary amakas' are living a life less than average?

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Acidosis:

..but prostitutes have been negotiating from time immemorial yet they are still some of the most disgusting things ever known.

Period.

Yes, laws evolve can be destroyed when the beliefs of the disgruntled minority prevail over the majority's. Until then, enjoy the current trends.

Funny! cheesy Nigerian men don't hate transactional sex because of "right" or entitlement issues. The average Nigerian man actually want to pay you to have your body desecrated and wasted. If there's one woman the average Nigerian man hates, it is that woman that upholds chastity and uprightness.

Leave them to be disgusting, it doesn't affect you now, does it?

Which stupid majority?
People are out here doing as they wish so long as it doesn't cause any direct harm to you.

If they're willing to pay, then they should shut up and pay but no, everyday they have one silly story or the other to tell.

Sex is now desecrating
See what religion does to the brain cells.

Oh and sex work ain't going no where anytime soon.
Men have always been thirsty.
Men will always be thirsty.

Money will still be made.

Stay pressed

2 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Magnoliaa:
And who thinks she is better just because she isn't having sex or is having sex and not getting paid? I think it's just you -- you're are the one who thinks the girl thinks she is better because she isn't collecting money for sex, and you're trying to... I don't know what? Make her feel bad, shitty because she's not a 'slay queen'? It's her choices, decision - to soak garri, collect 200 naira and bla bla bla... that shouldn't affect you just like you want a slay Queen's lifestyle not to be anybody's business. Not every girl subscribes to your notion of sex and transaction...

Just so many wrong assertions in your post. How many girls sleeping around are living large and going on vacations and how many 'Mary amakas' are living a life less than average?

Well madam, I was referring to those who feel they are better okay....

Take a chill pill.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

About The Ministry Of Help / Love, Emotions And Health / How To "Emasculate" A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.