Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,264 members, 7,853,309 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

You Think You're Better Right? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Think You're Better Right? (5134 Views)

You Must Have Done This When You're A Kid / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / If Your Partner Has Gained Weight, Chances Are High That They Think You're The O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
I thought you said the thread was deleted

They brought it back.
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by doitforyou(f): 2:02am On Jun 07, 2019
I agree with you 100% I am late to the party just joined NL.

I am happy millennial women are starting to reclaim their sexuality. For decades men have told us to be ashamed of our sexuality while they claimed theirs. What's the point of being holy when the same men will call you an 'olosho' either way. Every woman should be able to do the hell they want as long as it doesn't infringe on someone's happiness, so this leads me to the only problem I have with runs. Most rich dudes are married, even though a cheating spouse is solely responsible for cheating on his wife, however I will never support another woman indirectly causing another pain.

2 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by tabithababy(f): 4:12am On Jun 07, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
grin cheesy grin yes the thread is back. For those who do not understand the thread, it is simply talking about fornication. ''some fornicate and don't get paid, others fornicate, and insist on being paid....ooopps'',

cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Miarose: 5:17am On Jun 07, 2019
Well, I agree with breakerofchains.. But it's not black or white, it's all shades of grey. I would ask the girls, what led your decision to have sex the first time and how easy was it to say yes? If you answer honestly, then you will see that this argument although true, comes from a dark and cynical place. The first time for majority of girls is a huge compromise on their pride. Now to decide to give up ur pride for money..... I doubt it's an easy decision. Heck even prostitutes dream of having a Prince Charming and becoming g a princess. But you start doing it, rationalizing it and become desensitized.
I really would prefer to be djcuppy and dad buys me gwagons and Rolex, while my boyfriend loves me and I have sex for love. In my reality, I'll fcrk my landlord and get free rent for d year.. It's a dark reality babe.
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Am just seeing your message. The one that is paid or the one that is not, have both committed fornication, dats the fact, leave my personal life out of it.
truthsayer009:

Since that's the case. My issue is why are you not fornicating to get paid? Remember it generates a lot of income & you can even save faster with it. Imagine 100k per night if you sleep with Chevron staffs & there are 30 days in a month, so multiply it.

You're probably not earning more than 800k at most & an Island slay queen can make 2M in one month, very possible I can assure you.

So please, go ahead. It's very lucrative.
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
How can it possibly apply there? undecided
ImaIma1:

I see your point. I have a question... maybe I am trying to truly understand your standpoint.

If you do get married, would you demand payment for sex from your husband? Does it also apply there?
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 08, 2019
breakerofchains:
Madam, you think you are better because you don't get paid for sex?

Lmao..

Sis, did you even get to bust a nut during sex?

No?

No orgasm,no money , you will still enter keke with the 200 naira he gave you after grumbling and you'll go home to soak garri.

Yet for some weird reason , you think you are better than that slay queen who gets sponsored vacations abroad, thousands of dollars, baby girl lifestyle fully funded while her own money keeps growing in her bank account untouched... For doing what?

For the same f*cling SEX you're doing for free.

Yet , yet

You think you're better... Ehya sorry oh.

Just so we're clear, if you like be Mary amaka, to the average Nigerian man, you are still an OLOSHO.

These girls you talk down on are finessers. They are scamming the system that was made to scam them.

I'm not saying you should start demanding payment for your orgasmless sex, hey , by all means keep fucking for free.
But never ever deceive yourself by thinking you're better.
You're not.

She's running a business, securing her bag.

You're operating a charity organization , which is OK too.

But who's cashing out?

Edit:

I wish bland. had a block button. I woulve loved to block some dumb bitches (I call guys and girls "bitch"wink

STAY TRIGGERED

So some dumbfucks be all over this thread saying shit like " make your own money"

Okay listen,

Imma make my own MONEY and still won't Bleep you for free okay??

Once again

STAY PRESSED

If one is a fornicator, masturbator, or one is involved in any Sexual Immoralities, that person does not have any right to condemn prostitution or brostitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Love, Emotions And Health / Why Do Old Women Talk Too Much And Act In A Way That Annoys The Young? / Is It Right For A Wife And Mother To Work?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.