Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol (6166 Views)

Is My Girl Friend A LovePeddler? / Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak / Abuja Big Guy bleeping A LovePeddler In A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2019
This thread is rated �18

I am in my mid twenties, an undergraduate in a Federal University. Situated in a city that is cool and bubbling if you know the right spots. Nice eateries plus the environment is friendly. My five years in the University and I didn't have a girlfriend mainly cos I'm always shy when it comes to interactions with the opposite sex, I couldn't get the conversations long enough. I also couldn't get my type. I had crushes but then it was either they were taken or I never really wanted to date plus I was scared of getting rejected. Sex was no problem cos I jerk the shit off me regularly since I got addicted to masturbation. In my first year, I went alongside some friends to visit a bar, we didn't drink that night at the bar, cos we drank somewhere else. We sat at a spot in the bar and then I saw ladies of different sizes coming in and forth. TF! It was a bar with a LovePeddler house in it, I loved it. We decided to take one LovePeddler back to our hostel, yes, we stayed off campus and to have a sex romp. But then the LovePeddler discovered our evil plan and declined. It was late, so we had to return to the hostel dejectedly as our plan didn't go through. I never visited the LovePeddler house till my third year cos we relocated to a new hostel at another part of the town. I had gotten adddicted to gambling especially Virtual, it is called 'baby' in this part. The so called "baby" became my girlfriend lol. I gave no room for any other girlfriend. Of course I was wired that way cos of the addiction. My academics suffered, I was missing practicals and tests. I was stabbing lectures. Then I started visiting again, I got addicted to sleeping with whores, cos as little as 1000 naira, I could get laid. I have had sex with countless number of girls as they are popularly known as, all from that spot. I made sure I didn't have sex with a girl twice but then i faltered cos I liked a particular girl but we later had a quarrel, she's got ego and then i told her to go fvck herself! With this particular Igbo girl, the sex was quite fun, a bit tight kitty cat and she claims I got a big dick lol. I have gone numerous styles with her, doggy, she has stayed on top and some fvcked up sex positions. The condom I used once broke, that I thought I got a STD, but then I squashed the feeling.

Plenty of times the sex was shit with some couple of girls. When I say girl, I literarily don't mean young girls, some were way older than me. Their kitty cats are so wide that my dick gets lost in them, some play music while having sex, some would stare at the thin air, some would fake the orgasm so I get aroused and cum quickly, then, I put in a smile that shows I know the routine, though sometimes its always disgusting. But then I remember they are whores and the satisfaction is for me alone, so I tell myself, TF! Dude what you thinking about giving them pleasures, they don't give a damn!

To the main deal, I visited some weeks ago, and as it was the ritual, I would get two bottles of my darling Trophy. And as I drank over the bottles, I would be scouting for the perfect girl to make out with. I must add, I opted more for skinny girls. On this night I was done with my beer and still not gotten the one after my heart. I decided to make do with one at the entrance, a short lady with a fairly built frame, it was my first time of meeting her of course. On we go! We got into her room, and I opted for a round cos it was late and I stayed on campus these days. I started out with the missionary, and after some minutes, I discovered the kitty cat wasn't bad and infact it was probably the tightest I have seen. I made very long thrusts, TF! It was like I was in Nirvana. Then I got tired and decided for her to go on top, she declined claiming the money I gave her was little. I topped it and she agreed to go top. Before then she made a comment, when we was still bargaining for her to go top, she said my body was warm lol. She went top and was fvcking riding my dick, she was giggling a lot and claiming I had a big dick, lol. She was new to the game I guess, as she couldn't control how deep her kitty cat went into my dick lol. She couldn't take the size of the dick. She was like oh!, Yeh! I couldn't help but laugh. I knew she wasn't faking it, and for the first time I was giving a lady her pleasures, a LovePeddler! She tried going fast but she was a learner, she gased out sooner than later, then she said she was tired. I came to the conclusion she was probably trafficked into the business, she looked innocent, probably in her early twenties if I'm not wrong. I went back to the missionary with a determination to give the kitty cat a sexual knock-out like Ruiz did to Anthony Joshua lol. I started out again, with the long thusts, I was pushing her up the bed with the thrusts of my big dick, she was still giggling. She still like Oh! Yeh! and the likes. She made enquiries about my girlfriend this, girlfriend that, and I came up with answers about my imaginary girlfriend. She fell for it. I was enjoying the sex, I knew she was too. The sex was stretching too long and I hadn't cum yet she didn't complain. My dick was paining me cos I jerked off earlier that day. I didn't plan for the sex, I always want to stay fresh. But then the thrusts were going harder, she couldn't take it no more. I hit all the sensual spots in her Hot pot, and then she asked me to come out of her, I declined as I was about to reach the promised land. I was going so deep that I reached the very depth of her shallow pussy, I hit her vagina walls so hard that she had to tell me not to go so deep. I was not having all that shit as I went deeper. Lol. The last few minutes were hell for her, my eyes were focused on hers, her eye lids were stroked up and the eye balls confirmed she was having an orgasm. I was hitting her hard, I wanted to fvck the hell out of her. I reached Cannan with a bang, I was sweating profusely, it was the best sex I ever had. I had to wait seconds before I caught my breath. I teased her about going another round and her reaction was like TF! No;. I laughed. She tried getting up, but then she fell back, she said she was tired. In the middle of the sex, i can't remember when, she mentioned that I wanted to disflower her disflowered kitty cat, it was fvcking amusing lol. I thought she was enthused rather than her being naive. I thought of staying the night with her, but then she didn't ask for it, so I left on a high. I left like a King who just knocked a concubine out. I parted with over 2k that night, but it was worth it I thought.

I tried going to the bar a couple of times to search for her, but her room was locked. And I haven't seen her since the other night. I told myself not to get emotionally attached and i got over her.

It is pertinent to add that I haven't had sex with any lady other than a LovePeddler. There is this girl I met on campus some few days ago, I think i like her, maybe we could kick start something, idk. Addictions are a bitch. And I'm still addicted to gambling. I have lost so much money plus my academics have suffered a lot. I'm on an extra year. I'm working on myself though.

I just thought I add a spice to the group this morning.

I'm outta here.

14 Likes

Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2019
A lovePeddler goes for a prostitute. Lol
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lionsbet:
This thread is rated �18

I am in my mid twenties, an undergraduate in a Federal University. Situated in a city that is cool and bubbling if you know the right spots. Nice eateries plus the environment is friendly. My five years in the University and I didn't have a girlfriend mainly cos I'm always shy when it comes to interactions with the opposite sex, I couldn't get the conversations long enough. I also couldn't get my type. I had crushes but then it was either they were taken or I never really wanted to date plus I was scared of getting rejected. Sex was no problem cos I jerk the shit off me regularly since I got addicted to masturbation. In my first year, I went alongside some friends to visit a bar, we didn't drink that night at the bar, cos we drank somewhere else. We sat at a spot in the bar and then I saw ladies of different sizes coming in and forth. TF! It was a bar with a LovePeddler house in it, I loved it. We decided to take one LovePeddler back to our hostel, yes, we stayed off campus and to have a sex romp. But then the LovePeddler discovered our evil plan and declined. It was late, so we had to return to the hostel dejectedly as our plan didn't go through. I never visited the LovePeddler house till my third year cos we relocated to a new hostel at another part of the town. I had gotten adddicted to gambling especially Virtual, it is called 'baby' in this part. The so called "baby" became my girlfriend lol. I gave no room for any other girlfriend. Of course I was wired that way cos of the addiction. My academics suffered, I was missing practicals and tests. I was stabbing lectures. Then I started visiting again, I got addicted to sleeping with whores, cos as little as 1000 naira, I could get laid. I have had sex with countless number of girls as they are popularly known as, all from that spot. I made sure I didn't have sex with a girl twice but then i faltered cos I liked a particular girl but we later had a quarrel, she's got ego and then i told her to go fvck herself! With this particular Igbo girl, the sex was quite fun, a bit tight kitty cat and she claims I got a big dick lol. I have gone numerous styles with her, doggy, she has stayed on top and some fvcked up sex positions. The condom I used once broke, that I thought I got a STD, but then I squashed the feeling.

Plenty of times the sex was shit with some couple of girls. When I say girl, I literarily don't mean young girls, some were way older than me. Their kitty cats are so wide that my dick gets lost in them, some play music while having sex, some would stare at the thin air, some would fake the orgasm so I get aroused and cum quickly, then, I put in a smile that shows I know the routine, though sometimes its always disgusting. But then I remember they are whores and the satisfaction is for me alone, so I tell myself, TF! Dude what you thinking about giving them pleasures, they don't give a damn!

To the main deal, I visited some weeks ago, and as it was the ritual, I would get two bottles of my darling Trophy. And as I drank over the bottles, I would be scouting for the perfect girl to make out with. I must add, I opted more for skinny girls. On this night I was done with my beer and still not gotten the one after my heart. I decided to make do with one at the entrance, a short lady with a fairly built frame, it was my first time of meeting her of course. On we go! We got into her room, and I opted for a round cos it was late and I stayed on campus these days. I started out with the missionary, and after some minutes, I discovered the kitty cat wasn't bad and infact it was probably the tightest I have seen. I made very long thrusts, TF! It was like I was in Nirvana. Then I got tired and decided for her to go on top, she declined claiming the money I gave her was little. I topped it and she agreed to go top. Before then she made a comment, when we was still bargaining for her to go top, she said my body was warm lol. She went top and was fvcking riding my dick, she was giggling a lot and claiming I had a big dick, lol. She was new to the game I guess, as she couldn't control how deep her kitty cat went into my dick lol. She couldn't take the size of the dick. She was like oh!, Yeh! I couldn't help but laugh. I knew she wasn't faking it, and for the first time I was giving a lady her pleasures, a LovePeddler! She tried going fast but she was a learner, she gased out sooner than later, then she said she was tired. I came to the conclusion she was probably trafficked into the business, she looked innocent, probably in her early twenties if I'm not wrong. I went back to the missionary with a determination to give the kitty cat a sexual knock-out like Ruiz did to Anthony Joshua lol. I started out again, with the long thusts, I was pushing her up the bed with the thrusts of my big dick, she was still giggling. She still like Oh! Yeh! and the likes. She made enquiries about my girlfriend this, girlfriend that, and I came up with answers about my imaginary girlfriend. She fell for it. I was enjoying the sex, I knew she was too. The sex was stretching too long and I hadn't cum yet she didn't complain. My dick was paining me cos I jerked off earlier that day. I didn't plan for the sex, I always want to stay fresh. But then the thrusts were going harder, she couldn't take it no more. I hit all the sensual spots in her Hot pot, and then she asked me to come out of her, I declined as I was about to reach the promised land. I was going so deep that I reached the very depth of her shallow pussy, I hit her vagina walls so hard that she had to tell me not to go so deep. I was not having all that shit as I went deeper. Lol. The last few minutes were hell for her, my eyes were focused on hers, her eye lids were stroked up and the eye balls confirmed she was having an orgasm. I was hitting her hard, I wanted to fvck the hell out of her. I reached Cannan with a bang, I was sweating profusely, it was the best sex I ever had. I had to wait seconds before I caught my breath. I teased her about going another round and her reaction was like TF! No;. I laughed. She tried getting up, but then she fell back, she said she was tired. In the middle of the sex, i can't remember when, she mentioned that I wanted to disflower her disflowered kitty cat, it was fvcking amusing lol. I thought she was enthused rather than her being naive. I thought of staying the night with her, but then she didn't ask for it, so I left on a high. I left like a King who just knocked a concubine out. I parted with over 2k that night, but it was worth it I thought.

I tried going to the bar a couple of times to search for her, but her room was locked. And I haven't seen her since the other night. I told myself not to get emotionally attached and i got over her.

It is pertinent to add that I haven't had sex with any lady other than a LovePeddler. There is this girl I met on campus some few days ago, I think i like her, maybe we could kick start something, idk. Addictions are a bitch. And I'm still addicted to gambling. I have lost so much money plus my academics have suffered a lot. I'm on an extra year. I'm working on myself though.

I just thought I add a spice to the group this morning.

I'm outta here.

I'm not promoting visiting whores, I just shared an experience.
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Oops!

In other news, Lionsbet comes with amazing features, like 100% welcome deposit bonus up to 100k, cashout, crazy bonus and many others.

Link on my signature, sign up now. Stake responsibly!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Deepfeel(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
So you need help to overcome your addictions or what? undecided
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 12:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Deepfeel:
So you need help to overcome your addictions or what? undecided

Did I say any shit like that?
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 1:12am On Jun 11, 2019
Hey, let's get to a thousand views
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by YBNDave1000(m): 4:20am On Jun 11, 2019
Nice 1 grin
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by frbona: 6:49am On Jun 11, 2019
Lionsbet:
Hey, let's get to a thousand views
Done
Oya Continue
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2019
Wetin carry me come romance section this early momo

1 Like

Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Let's get to 2k views.
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2019
2k nah
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2019
2k views
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
We got there, lets get to 3k
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 5:32am On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2019
Lionsbet:

Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2019
Lionsbet:

Oops!
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Lionsbet:

I'm not promoting visiting whores, I just shared an experience.

Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by jonaifame22(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2019
nice story, I enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
YBNDave1000:
Nice 1 grin

Lol
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 2:08am On Jul 05, 2019
jonaifame22:
nice story, I enjoyed it

Big ups!
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
4k views!
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 8:13am On Jul 09, 2019
In other news, Lionsbet comes with amazing features, like 100% welcome deposit bonus up to 100k, cashout, crazy bonus and many others.

Link on my signature, sign up now. Stake responsibly!
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 6:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 25, 2019
You don go nyash mamiwater, why has her room been locked? She vanished back to the underworld. That was a banneling you nyashed.
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2019
Another episode loading!
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2019
illitrate:
You don go nyash mamiwater, why has her room been locked? She vanished back to the underworld. That was a banneling you nyashed.

Lol.

I thought about it too. But then I'm an agnostic. All na scam abeg
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Lionsbet: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by StPete: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2019
Nice write up. ‘Twas a good read
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by Midas01: 12:38am On Aug 11, 2019
Legend of the seeker
illitrate:
Re: Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Funny!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Adult Film Actress Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram / What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? / If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.