Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) (6168 Views)

If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? / I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister / If You Were Her Sister What Will You Do ? , all useless blogger must read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by Fiscus105(m): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2022
If the writer of this letter is to be ur daughter for married and kid sister for single girl, what would be ur reaction when you read the content of the letter.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by Mightymosco: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2022
Oboy..ghana strait o

2 Likes

Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by Fiscus105(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Beat her? Scolds her, curse her? Etc.
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2022
Fiscus105:

Beat her? Scolds her, curse her? Etc.

The question is directed to the feminine gender, even the content of the letter says so too.
In other words, I have nothing to say.
So once more...

Hmmm...
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by Fiscus105(m): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2022
Mightymosco:
Oboy..ghana strait o

So many kids of 4, 5,6 ....get wisdom already to knw wen adults are going beyond boundaries. Though larger percentage always behave as they don't see anything

1 Like

Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by Fiscus105(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2022
Bluezy13:

The question is directed to the feminine gender, even the content of the letter says so too.
In other words, I have nothing to say.
So once more...

Hmmm...

And if ur girlfriend lament for you and that she would not able to cope going out with u, due to her kid- parrot .
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2022
Fiscus105:

And if ur girlfriend lament for you and that she would not able to cope going out with u, due to her kid- parrot .

(1) I do not have a girlfriend as I do not do girlfriends.
(2) There is no correlation between your original post with the photographed letter AND this scenario of my supposed girlfriend lamenting.
So at this juncture, I maintain my...

Hmmm...
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by joinnow: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Fiscus105:
If the writer of this letter is to be ur daughter for married and kid sister for single girl, what would be ur reaction when you read the content of the letter.
Mum running out with her small baggage before dad return home
I can't kill myself

2 Likes

Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lol....
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
lipsrsealed
Some imaginations should better be left as mere imaginations...... Because normally,the mum in question suppose collect well well undecided

2 Likes

Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by MufasaLion: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Females don't know how to keep secret. Well, she's a kid.
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by l69l: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
The Father wrote d letter
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by Fiscus105(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
l69l:
The Father wrote d letter

How did father know?
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by l69l: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Fiscus105:

How did father know?
Daughter

1 Like

Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by Mophor: 1:11am On Jan 14, 2022
Issokay!!!

Wahala be like letter oooo

Trouble dy sleep yangar go wake am
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by NotBeenPaid: 4:58am On Jan 14, 2022
joinnow:

Mum running out with her small baggage before dad return home
I can't kill myself

This is a lot better than the static copy.

[img]https://c./AlrUVwjmtDQAAAAC/yikes-running.gif[/img]

Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by johanderson(m): 5:12am On Jan 14, 2022
Hmm, I will ask her to go with me and beat her mother.
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by Gee64: 5:16am On Jan 14, 2022
The woman should just carry her luggage and disappear.
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by Ugaboy: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2022
Re: If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) by Fiscus105(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2022
Gee64:
The woman should just carry her luggage and disappear.

That's confirmation that she actually did it, I think she can't still deny since there is no evidence to back it up.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.