Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] (5790 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A Virgin Lady 3 Years Older Than You.(pic) / The Secret of Achieving Things Faster No One Will EVER Tell You [Photo] / Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic]

Whatever you have, you can turn it to money as long as you stay consistent. Even your phone can be turned to wealth. I'll give you an...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
I'll give you an example. Some years ago, a young and pretty Asian lady bought me the latest iPhone. I rejected it, but she insisted it's a gift from her. After much persuasion, I took the gift.

At that time in Nigeria, everyone was into Blackberry. If they see you with an iPhone, they'll look at you as if you're Dangote's grand father. 2015 came and...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
2015 came and Buhari took over. Sadly, crime was tripled in Rivers state. I was coming back from the studio where I went to record a song. In my bag, was someone else's laptop. In my pocket, was the iPhone, and on my hand, was my cheap 3-SIM small iTel phone.

As the bike man was about to turn, there were 3 armed men on the road with AK-47 pointing straight on my head. One was a small boy but he looked deadly. He must've killed many people. "Down down, " as one of them behaved as if he was about to pull the trigger on me. They came to...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
They came to kidnap one of the richest men on the street, but couldn't find him.

The entire street (usually filled with people) was scanty. It was just me, the bike man, and a young shoemaker by the side who uses a walking stick.

Then, here we are with these 3 deadly men. "Off your phone," one command and I tried to switch off my phone, but my password wasn't working because my hands were shaking, so I pulled the battery of my iTel and it dropped on the road. He...

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
He grabbed it, quickly removed the SIM to fall on the road, and pocketed the phone. Since they were in a hurry, they ordered the bike man who carried me to carry them and he immediately started the bike and zoom, they want off. My bike man has become their pilot. As they...

Typing...

1 Like

As they were running, I had a gunshot. I stood there in the middle of the road thinking about my life. God, thank you.

The only thing I lost were my cheap iTel and my memory card with all my recorded songs and files. Those files were important to me, but what is more important than life? It's life itself.

I turned and the crippled shoemaker looked at me and smiled. I was shocked at how unbothered he was. I went closer to him to ask some questions and he said he has seen worse in life and he's no longer moved by scary experiences. I put my...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by KristaPretty(f): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
iLegendd:
2015 came and Buhari took over. Sadly, crime was tripled in Rivers state. I was coming back from the studio where I went to record a song. In my bag, was someone else's laptop. In my pocket, was the iPhone, and on my hand, was my cheap 3-SIM small iTel phone.

As the bike man was about to turn, there were 3 armed men on the road with AK-47 pointing straight on my head. One was a small boy but he looked deadly. He must've killed many people. "Down down, " as one of them behaved as if he was about to pull the trigger on me. They came to...

Typing...

See a doctor urgently........typing

Meanwhile First to comment grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
I put my hand in my pocket to see if my iPhone was still there, and sure, it was. I opened the bag, and sure, the laptop was there.

I had a little talk with the fearless shoemaker as people who ran for their lives began to gather and he said, "There is nothing new in life. Just do your best and let God handle the ones you can't." In the end, I...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
In the end, I left with too many things in my head. The shoemaker's words made me realize who I am. It made me realize you should do what you love without fear. Even when guns are pointed on your head or in trouble, there is always a way out as long as you don't panic. In 2016, the...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
In 2016, the great recession happened and everyone was broke, including me. I switched on Google to search for how to make money online and one of the pages that appeared led me to Nairaland.

Long story short, the iPhone's screen got damaged. I bought another small iTel to accommodate my 3 SIMs.

This damaged iPhone was what I used to write articles here on Nairaland's romance section to help men with their dating games and sex lives. Sadly...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sadly, the phone started having battery problems and after buying batteries for at least 4 times with poor lifespan, I gave up on the iPhone, saved some money, went to Garrison, PH, to get a cheap 20k Tecno phone.

With this new Tecno phone, I continued writing these articles. I got abused and attacked several times on NL for revealing these secrets. One day, I backed up all my articles on my computer and turned them to different books, then hosted a website. Today...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
Today, these books are financial treasure and they have helped thousands, if not millions of men with their sex lives or dating games in one way or the other.

Today, these books are on bonanza.

For those who want to know more about the phones that have built me a multimillion naira book business, stick around as I expose what no one will tell you.

I'm an engineer and as a kid, I used to repair radio, TV, etc. When phone came out, I started repairing phones. All were self-taught. This is to say, nothing is really heard as long as you have passion for it and as long as you persist.

Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Below is the iPhone with one of my phone tools.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
Below is the replaced iTel2 (the one bought after the kidnappers took the first one).

Typing...

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
Below is the Tecno (the one bought when the iPhone got damaged)

Typing...

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Below is the replaced small Tecno (the one bought after the iTel2 gave up in handling my 3-SIMs)

Typing...

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
All

1 Like

Finally, below is the phone bought some days ago to replace the iPhone and Tecno.

Image missing...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
They have lived a memorable life. They are still working, but the covers and cases look old, so I won't say may their souls rest in peace, but may they live to witness the wealth they've created.

And may this new phone, which was bought with money made by the older phones, achieve more greatness.

So, to anyone who read this far, your phone can make you millions if you put it to use and stop using it to watch P*rnTube, but YouTube videos that will teach you digital skills.

To make money while lying on your bed or sitting in your room, you need a digital skill. So, the secret is digital skill. Certificate is good, but digital skill is better.

That's all for now.

Typing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
To purchase books written with these two great phones, click here https://manymen.men/?topic=105.0

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by Tony142: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Below is the iPhone with one of my phone tools.

Typing...

cheesy grin embarassed
Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
KristaPretty:

See a doctor urgently........typing

Meanwhile First to comment grin grin grin grin
If you are a doctor, then I'll prefer seeing you as long as you promise you won't accuse me of rape like that lady did to Neymar.

I'm the type of guy who loves playing with n*pples even if I'm not in the mood for anything. I just love touching things. So, are you a nurse or a doctor?
Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
Tony142:

cheesy grin embarassed
Lol. I love screwdriver.
Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by KristaPretty(f): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
iLegendd:
If you are a doctor, then I'll prefer seeing you as long as you promise you won't accuse me of rape like that lady did to Neymar.

I'm the type of guy who loves playing with n*pples even if I'm not in the mood for anything. I just love touching things. So, are you a nurse or a doctor?

you need deliverance grin ;Dyour case is overboard
Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by Automatic3444(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
KristaPretty:

Next level doctor
Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
KristaPretty:

Yes, as long as it's thre*some, I'll ask my pastor if I should go ahead or ignore. Get ready.
Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by dotunibrahim7(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ilegend ...can you pls list profitable digital skills one can learn
Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
dotunibrahim7:
Ilegend ...can you pls list profitable digital skills one can learn

https://www.nairaland.com/4540280/3-naughty-simple-skills-must
Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by Dollarseeker: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
U are truly a legend. I love this. I read ur post one time and I learnt a lot. u said this " when u think and take action without shame, money flows" this statement has been putting money in my pocket since January. na so so alert. I read it from ur post late last yr. u are good man...keep on enlarging ur biz zones don't settle for just books alone.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by dotunibrahim7(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] by chizzypresh(f): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nice one smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way We Are Insultng Girls For This Section Sweet Me Die Help (pictures) / Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence / M Ashamed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.