Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place (92729 Views)

Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / UNIZIK Student Gifts Broda Shaggi A Well Drawn Portrait In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by tydi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin

Is she the only wife Ned Is married to.. Where are the other wives

I made fct in second page..

I'm about to make it in life.
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Smithwilliams826: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
She is young but she looks like my ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Thalinzrcng: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
She still looks sad
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by ednut1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
This is getting childish.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
Must you add "Billionaire" to the husband? Like instead of 'Billionaire husband' why not just say husband or 'elderly husband'.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by wink2015(m): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Young Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, has taken her place as the favourite Ned Nwoko wife.

Regina Daniels-Nwoko was seen in her billionaire husband's house, one of the sitting rooms.

She was seen in her latest video handling her beautiful portrait placed on the wall.

She looks so happy to be Ned Nwoko's favorite wife, she understands this and is enjoying the whole affluence.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/regina-daniels-places-her-portrait.html?m=1

WHY IS SO MUCH HATERS AND JEALOUSY PEOPLE TRAILING THIS YOUNG LADY !

CELEBRATE HER NEW LEVEL AND PRAY THAT GOD ALMIGHTY TO DO YOUR OWN FOR YOU !

YOUR OWN SUCCESS MAY BE IN THE FORM OF:

A GOOD EDUCATION WITH GOOD RESULT FROM SECONDARY TO UNIVERSITY

A GOOD COMPANY JOB WITH FANTASTIC SALARY

A GOOD CAR

AN OPPORTUNITY TO TRAVEL TO AMERICA OR EUROPE ( ABROAD )

GOOD HEALTH

INCLUDING A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by SweetCunt97(f): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
Looks 35 in the classy picture. Looks 17 in the Mgbeke picture

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by AngelicBeing: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

smelling cunt little hoe..

You and your mum evil plan has been burstedshocked

After Ned, out of foolishness will most of his property to you, your plan is to poison the primate replica to die and go so you can enjoy your ill gotten wealth.

Goal digger with sinister motive
Baboon NWOKO look your back.
Chai grin
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by bigpicture001: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Good for her...so long as sh is happy!
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by winterfell007(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
All these dumb idiots feeding me with this Regina bla! bla! Should be seriously sanctioned
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Nonstopvibez: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
I dont do leftovers
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by DONFASZY(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bfor money came

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Naija247blog: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
N.a. real wa.....
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Boyooosa(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

smelling cunt little hoe..

You and your mum evil plan has been burstedshocked

After Ned, out of foolishness will most of his property to you, your plan is to poison the primate replica to die and go so you can enjoy your ill gotten wealth.

Goal digger with sinister motive
Baboon NWOKO look your back.
NwaAmaikpe is back...
Afi Goal Digger na..
We you kip kwayet?
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by blowjohn(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
sirusX:
I don't think she understands what marriage is all about

It's not just being a trophy wife

The understanding u have about marriage, what has it added to ur life?
U Betta stay on ur lane
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Westsida: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
One thing I know for sure, you can’t fake happiness!
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by myresearch: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Lexusgs430: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Those thighs......... Is a bigger meat..........
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Bizibi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
All this fantasy will fade later,she is in the polygamy circle.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by pureconscience: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
small pikin still dey dis one body even with the old semen she de collect
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Boyooosa(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Her Camelot has even increased. Congrats to her
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by ensamy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
I hope she hasn't abandoned school angry grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Wallade(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Why is her story all over our faces on nairaland. Can we ust let her be
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Andersonjr(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
Okay it's serendipitous
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by goooze(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
For all ye that refused to comment on this usesless topic God bless you greatly.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by deebrain(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
Congratulations.

Please accept papa's weaknesses.

Be a fantastic wife and you will enjoy the beauty of marriage.

Never think of chopping and cleaning mouth. Your life will forever be in danger if you do (via knowledge of the oath which I hope you understood, you took).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.