Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place (92726 Views)

Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / UNIZIK Student Gifts Broda Shaggi A Well Drawn Portrait In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
sirusX:
I don't think she understands what marriage is all about

It's not just being a trophy wife

Trophy wife is an actual thing.

Not all wives perform traditional wifely roles.

It could be a contract.
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by SVC6000: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Who Dey?

Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by grandlexuz(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
tydi:
grin

Is she the only wife Ned Is married to.. Where are the other wives

I made fct in second page..

I'm about to make it in life.

Not in this bro.. In your second life. Second page = second life na
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Briller: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Na today! Na turn by turn. The man will soon marry another wife and she naturally would be relegated to the background as the other senior wives.

Each time I see her, Cleopatra, Otunba's wife in the movie "Lekki Wives" comes to mind. I forsee stories that touch!!
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by ogbonti: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
Please let everyone avoid Regina thread henceforth . it is because people are responding that's why they won't stop posting rubbish here...Whatever attention Nwoko wanted to achieve by marrying Regina is getting achieved effortlessly by us here commenting on their matter

Let's stop this madness.. Regina toto, Nwoko prick, how does that pay our bills?
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by slowice(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
Wetin konsign me with this kind news.... I dey busy

Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by DaRuud(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Celebrityblog:
See More

Watch the video HERE

No comment

Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by LBanks(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
So Regina Daniels sits down inside her husbands house it becomes news
Seun and crew allow this young woman be and stop posting everything about her.
She will soon take a selfie in the toilet and you will move it to frontpage
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Toreddo3679(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
sherylbakky:
Lol...Na fight dey hungry u like dis...Oya come, leave Nairaland theory make we do praticalgringrin
grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by periphetes: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
For Ladies :
If marrying for wealth makes you fulfilled in life go for it.
If marrying a younger man or very older man gives you satisfaction, then enjoy it.
If posting your history from the top to bottom about your life and marriage on SM makes you feel secure and a celebrity. Enjoy your fame.

But, the fact remains life is never a bed of rosy without paying a price.
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
Regina Regina everywhere

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Victorisoni3(m): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ok regiraland and nedaland
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by geedup(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
If she dance...Internet. If she eat....Internet still. Police arrest her brother...Internet again. Now she hang picture on the wall, Internet is abuzz!! I am tired Mehn!!! Mke she video when she dey sh!t so that we go bury ourselves. Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by frozen70(f): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Her business

Her choice of husband

Her wahala when he marries another wife and divert attention to the new wife

She is definitely not going to be the last wife

Only time will tell
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by JBoss25(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
Toreddo3679:

look at this hungry niqqa, does this place look like where garri is been sold
my chest grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Junkie1: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
lipsrsealed[sub][/sub] PVSSY PRINT
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Pavarottii(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
sherylbakky:
How will this reduce the price of Garri in the market?
Wen u see d number of views u will know Nigerians care more about this than price of Gerri... Including u...
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Pavarottii(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Marcelinho:
I just wish NL mod will allow us with this Regina's story it doesn't make sense again....

Anyway what do I even know �‍♂️
Thank God u agree to know nothing... Wen u see d number of views... U will tell me why seun won't love more of these stories... That's what we all like in nigeria... Starting from u that rushed to comment...
Hypocrite.
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Pavarottii(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ayobami7:
Wetin Concern me?
Hypocrite.., and u rushed to be on front page... Knowing the views will hit 50k , because this is d kind of story we love... Starting from u... Duns.
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Pavarottii(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
oluwaahmed:
Hypocrite... U that hustled front page does not give a Bleep... Den why are u here?
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by mamatwiny(f): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Eze ndi ala says, "ndi ala, ndi ala".

This guy. So u watched the movie yesterday on African magic.
Ndi ala ndi ala.
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Pavarottii:

Wen u see d number of views u will know Nigerians care more about this than price of Gerri... Including u...
Lol... Nope I'm excluded, I wrote dat comment b4 it hit FP. Just noticed it as an unimportant thread
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by fullonia(f): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
Toreddo3679:

look at this hungry niqqa, does this place look like where garri is been sold

you mean "being" right
you are welcome
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
mamatwiny:

This guy. So u watched the movie yesterday on African magic. Ndi ala ndi ala.
Not really. A long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Octopusssy(f): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
Oh dear Regina, grow up.
Re: Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place by Marcelinho(m): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Pavarottii:

Thank God u agree to know nothing... Wen u see d number of views... U will tell me why seun won't love more of these stories... That's what we all like in nigeria... Starting from u that rushed to comment...
Hypocrite.

Common sense is really not common

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.