Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures (42805 Views)

Again, Father Mbaka Releases Dangerous Prophecy After Ihedioha's Sack / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Willy Obiano In 2014 (leaked) / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2019
undecided
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by awalate: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Ihedioha2019:
#Breaking News

Okorocha produces hand over note he was supposed to hand to Governor Ihedioha barely 12hrs the governor gave the directives.

Hmmmmm, so interesting!
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Champneys: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2019
See section 33, ministry of happiness and purpose fulfilment!

Fu.c.king jokers!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by BrainSanitizer: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2019
:
donprinyo:
brain sanitizer u no get job?

cheesy cheesy grin grin

My broda, public holiday no reach una side?
I just decide to face Nairaland squarely today.

I get small job oo... Abi you wan give me bigger one? I no go mind to dey collect reach #500k a month oo.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2019
When a fool is deceiving himself his fellow fools dance along. Ihedioha is wasting so much money sponsoring media blackmail against Okorocha even when he is already Governor. Why not work to prove your competence? Ihe nkea emere ya ndi Mbaise eme? I spit on Mr clueless.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by betatalk: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:
Okorocha may not be perfect but he tried for Imo State.
I have been there over 5 times in the last 4 months. I can tell you he improved Imo

Of course he stepped on toes and didn't listen to Godfathers.

Ihedioha should stop being childish and start work.
He complains about everything from residence to Handover note.

Uncle please how and where

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Hotzone(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2019
This one na talk?
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by DonBenny77(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:
I have been there over 5 times in the last 4 months. I can tell you he improved Imo

Improved in what sense?

Only improvement I see there is more hotels, more yahoo boys and more oloshos

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Ghidheon(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:

Oga you don't live in Imo, only the people of Imo can tell if he has improved their lives or not... And none will tell you he did anything good... I am an imolite... Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by sniperr007(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:

People like you is the reason Nigeria will always be the way it is.

Please what's Ur yardstick for judging is someone tried? Cos what u are saying u sound foolish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by wink2015(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
So Ihedioha took over without any document? This is really strange. Okorocha in the news again for the wrong reason.
Hmmmmmm.

OKOROCHA NA PERSON ?

He is a Drunkard Man !
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2019
All the incoming governors went to the Government houses to meet the outgoing ones to discuss things.
This ones were busy forming opposition then coming to rant online. Was he not supposed to go and meet Rochas before leaving?

No more excuses now, but this Iberiberism book sef.
What if Rochas had travelled out and got no intention of returning till 2023? Will Imo stand still?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by DesChyko: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:

Leemao. Laughing My Arsenal Out.

Lekwanu onye mgbu a

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by donprinyo(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
:

cheesy cheesy grin grin

My broda, public holiday no reach una side?
I just decide to face Nairaland squarely today.

I get small job oo... Abi you wan give me bigger one? I no go mind to dey collect reach #500k a month oo.
Hahaha, my broda de thing just pain me o
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by chijokz(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2019
cluewebhost:
Ministry of Happiness and Purpose fulfilment
It was just a front for his wife and associates to strategically siphon funds.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by wingmanII: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:

My friend always speak about things you are sure of.
Rochas damaged Imo with very substandard projects.
Don't let the ornamental arches he built over pot hole ridden roads deceive you. The man is a master con artist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2019
Forumites here is the chief propagandist of okoroawusa. He is jobless and useless onto himself. He is paid mere 20k monthly to keep lying

He is the same person as ABAGWORO, IMO1STSON.

[s]
Abogwara:
When a fool is deceiving himself his fellow fools dance along. Ihedioha is wasting so much money sponsoring media blackmail against Okorocha even when he is already Governor. Why not work to prove your competence? Ihe nkea emere ya ndi Mbaise eme? I spit on Mr clueless.
[/s]
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by BrainSanitizer: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2019
donprinyo:
brain sanitizer u no get job?
Oohhhhh..
Oga oooooooo...
Na because of FTC?
Ewoooooooooooo!!
Abeg collect the title. I hand am over to you with complete handover notes. Me I no be Okorocha.
Ladies and gentlemen,
donprinyo is hereby declared as the FIRST TO COMMENT on this thread.
All entitlements should be forwarded to him and not me.
Seun Osewa, Nairaland management. for your information and action please.

Signed
BRAINSANITIZER.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by chudez0147(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Officialgarri:
A careful look into that book, and you will see that its just a reproduction of an old handover note.

They will just tell one secretary to print the format, change cover page and submit.
More like copy and paste project work
If you know you know
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Sufisunni: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2019
This new IMO govr is a noise maker abeg. Is he telling us Okorocha prepared this over 400 pages with details in a jiffy and submitted it to him? Or Okorocha had prepared and refused to released it to him? Of what benefits is withholding it sInce he has prepared. Or it had been with the governor, but prefer to do more blackmail as his rhetorics.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Wantedmiller: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Ihedioha camp feeding nairaland with what they want to hear........
very very ridiculous........
After giving ultimatum...... now the handover note.....
And one mugu snapped it immediately.......
Who handed over the note....... from who please?
Ihedioha be wise.....

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:

Your long exposure to zoo conditions has affected your sense of reasoning. So the new governor should look away from the mess that is government house ? Or he should not demand for proper handover notes to ascertain the assets, liabilities and status of government business ?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by dbestuncle: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:

You don't need a prophet to know that Ihedioha wouldn't perform. That's painful because the people n we all expect him to do better but with the childish way he started. its just unfortunate
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2019
sniperr007:

People like you is the reason Nigeria will always be the way it is.

Please what's Ur yardstick for judging is someone tried? Cos what u are saying u sound foolish.

In every aspect of governance Okorocha did well. His only offence is refusing to work with corrupt old politicians and they termed him an emperor running a one man show instead of inclusive governance. Okorocha remains more popular on the streets than Ihedioha even as new as Ihedioha is. People outside should not be deceived by the use of federal and party might against Okorocha for he remains the man of the people.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by onward4life(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2019
otijah:
O Boy I don dey vex 4 dis Ihedioha oo,
What's all this? Look at sanwo olu, no time to fight Ambode 4 now, soo energetic and hard working

Ihedioha please leave Rochas and start working for the main time haba

Becos na Apc to Apc.

Ask buwahi ha many years e take am blame pdp.

So tey dem create the almighty

Ministry of blame and faults development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Deltatoto: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
Okoroawusa wasted 8yrs without achieving anything. A visit to Owerri will make you wanna weep for Imo state, the town is in shambles so is also the rest of the state despite massive debt he incurred with nothing to show for it

Pics: Owerri
stop bring partisan na.tgere are bad roads everywhere and every outgoing governor has incurred a debt.im not a fan of Rochas but let’s be realistic.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Cmanforall: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2019
shocked
Officialgarri:
A careful look into that book, and you will see that its just a reproduction of an old handover note.

They will just tell one secretary to print the format, change cover page and submit.
It would have been easier to believe your statement if the ministry of happiness was excluded. grin
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Wantedmiller: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2019
Abogwara:

Baba..... no talk too much

we are watching ihedioha closely.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Eteka1(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Ihedioha shebi them don give you hand over note, abeg start working and stop squealing like a pig that is getting slaughtered.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Abagworo shut up. Okoroawusa failed woefully as governor.

There's no single project that okoroawusa did that is standing today.

Pics: Owerri

[s]
Abogwara:

In every aspect of governance Okorocha did well. His only offence is refusing to work with corrupt old politicians and they termed him an emperor running a one man show instead of inclusive governance. Okorocha remains more popular on the streets than Ihedioha even as new as Ihedioha is. People outside should not be deceived by the use of federal and party might against Okorocha for he remains the man of the people.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote / UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.