Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures (42806 Views)

Again, Father Mbaka Releases Dangerous Prophecy After Ihedioha's Sack / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Willy Obiano In 2014 (leaked) / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Psoul(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
With the new tax color in Owerri, at least that can prove to you how recent the pictures.

Oga stop playing politics. U took these pictures by urself and with ur phone. U can do what I requested from u.
Oh....may be u lifted the picture from internet and started sharing it here. Is that not so?

Using the taxi colour is not a good evidence. The road may be bad today and work will start there tomorrow. It may be good today and something may cause a damage to a part of it. U are the owner of this pictures. Tell us when u took them and the road names.
If u can endure the pains of going to these roads one by one to snap, what will be there to mention the name of the roads u snapped?
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by gnykelly(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2019
cluewebhost:
Ministry of Happiness and Purpose fulfilment

That's why we see every imolites looking very happy.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Psoul(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
Where shall i start labeling them? I told you the entire Owerri town is in shambles. Ok look at New Owerri areas, go and confirm

U did not snap the entire Owerri. U selected some places u want us to see. Name dem.
Dont just say "New Owerri" Every Road in New Owerri has a name. Snap the roads and name them. We will verify them.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by gnykelly(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2019
Ghidheon:

Oga you don't live in Imo, only the people of Imo can tell if he has improved their lives or not... And none will tell you he did anything good... I am an imolite... Thank you

Okorocha said he has done all the works in imo state that his successor have little to do.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2019
No more argument, now take a trip and go get your own pictures to contradict my own pictures

Psoul:

Oga stop playing politics. U took these pictures by urself and with ur phone. U can do what I requested from u.
Oh....may be u lifted the picture from internet and started sharing it here. Is that not so?

Using the taxi colour is not a good evidence. The road may be bad today and work will start there tomorrow. It may be good today and something may cause a damage to a part of it. U are the owner of this pictures. Tell us when u took them and the road names.
If u can endure the pains of going to these roads one by one to snap, what will be there to mention the name of the roads u snapped?
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Skiilashi(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:
Okorocha may not be perfect but he tried for Imo State.
I have been there over 5 times in the last 4 months. I can tell you he improved Imo

Of course he stepped on toes and didn't listen to Godfathers.

Ihedioha should stop being childish and start work.
He complains about everything from residence to Handover note.

You need a brain check

What has hand over note got to do with development?
It's very obvious,you are criminally minded as okorocha.

How do you start working effectively in a new role with out having history ??
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by FWmarvel(m): 11:43am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:
I have been there over 5 times in the last 4 months. I can tell you he improved Imo

I very much agree with your views. However, Mr Rochas' heel of Achilles are the clowns he surrounds himself with. I want to believe he has really learnt a great deal of lesson going by the unfortunate happenings to his person by people he thought were his pal and now these guys have left in the lurch. He is a strong and determined, I hope and pray comes out these challenges victorious.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by FWmarvel(m): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:

I very much agree with your views. However, Mr Rochas' heel of Achilles are the clowns he surrounds himself with. I want to believe he has really learnt a great deal of lesson going by the unfortunate happenings to his person by people he thought were his pal and now these guys have left in the lurch. He is a strong and very determined, I hope and pray he comes out of these challenges victorious.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by FWmarvel(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:

I very much agree with your views. However, Mr Rochas' heel of Achilles are the clowns he surrounds himself with. I want to believe he has really learnt a great deal of lesson going by the unfortunate happenings to his person by people he thought were his pal and now these guys have left in the lurch. He is a strong and very determined man, I hope and pray he comes out of these challenges victorious.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Evangelistdavid: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:

not submitting such a document means the incoming doesn't have idea of what has happened hence not knowing where to start off officially. It is a breach of our constitution

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by PapaAdanna: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:

Mumu, u have just been there for just 5 times(that is if u have even been there) and you think u know the state more than the people residing there... Concentrate on ur unimproved life jare
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by dadavivo: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Proffdada:
From one madman to another grin
IMO state should get ready for Conan the destroyer as he takes over from the Joker
at least he doesn't have a godfather who takes 10% of Imo money

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by dochenaj: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:
You have been there 5 times in 4 months and you think you know better than those that have been there for the whole 8 years of Okorocha's governance? Smh

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Psoul(m): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
No more argument, now take a trip and go get your own pictures to contradict my own pictures

Can u now see that u cannot defend what u are trying to sell to the masses.
That is why I find it very difficult believing most things I see on the internet.

If u can post a picture that u claimed to have taken but could not tell us the names of those places u snapped, this shows that u just lifted those pictures from somewhere and used it to follow the bandwagon of criticism. Don't criticize out of hatred.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Proffdada: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
dadavivo:
at least he doesn't have a godfather who takes 10% of Imo money
who ensures continuity of progress not envious destruction of previous administration projects
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by freemi(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Officialgarri:
A careful look into that book, and you will see that its just a reproduction of an old handover note.

They will just tell one secretary to print the format, change cover page and submit.
jst like gbuhari did in hs asset decleratn. Funny leaders
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
You are just talking trash. Are those pictures Owerri or not? Stop deceiving your self. I only asked you to prove me wrong with your own pictures

[s]
Psoul:

Can u now see that u cannot defend what u are trying to sell to the masses.
That is why I find it very difficult believing most things I see on the internet.

If u can post a picture that u claimed to have taken but could not tell us the names of those places u snapped, this shows that u just lifted those pictures from somewhere and used it to follow the bandwagon of criticism. Don't criticize out of hatred.
[/s]
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by sniperr007(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
Abogwara:

Imo State witnessed its highest growth under Okorocha so everything you wrote remains figment of your own imagination. He owed pensions just like every other State and he was blocked from accessing pension funds thereby using it against him. Okorocha didn't owe salaries.

How many jobs were created in imo state
Apart from hospitality business.
Tell me another area private sector employs people.
U are showing me pictures.
What is the security like in the state.
Is it safe.
How is the health care like?
See the issue I have with people like u, u settle for crumbs.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Psoul(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
You are just talking trash. Are those pictures Owerri or not? Stop deceiving your self. I only asked you to prove me wrong with your own pictures[s][/s]

If they are Owerri, den name the Streets or the Roads. What is hard there.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
What i posted is Owerri, you want me to take pictures and identify the roads as well. Did you fuel my car for me? If you don't believe my pictures are Owerri then get lost because others believed it since they all know it's Owerri

Psoul:

If they are Owerri, den name the Streets or the Roads. What is hard there.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by mu2sa2: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hi5679y85:
Join Now!!
Thief. Ole. Barawo. Onyashi. Thief. Ole. Barawo. Onyashi.Thief. Ole. Barawo. Onyashi. Thief. Ole. Barawo. Onyashi. Thief. Ole. Barawo. Onyashi. Thief. Ole. Barawo. Onyashi.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Ugosample(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
nogragra:
Igbos, Igbos, Igbos.How many times I call una? se Una see una selves and una potopoto republic aka failed, defeated and unfit state. What a shame what a waste no wonder they like to run to saner clime to go and mess up as theirs and mess with the indigenes who harbour their sorry selves....Biafra must come sharp sharp....oil or no oil we don't what and we don't need una in south west.

what is this mumu saying?
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by SoNature(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
otijah:
O Boy I don dey vex 4 dis Ihedioha oo,
What's all this? Look at sanwo olu, no time to fight Ambode 4 now, soo energetic and hard working

Ihedioha please leave Rochas and start working for the main time haba

You haven't managed a company before, I suppose

Before you take over a new office, you must know the assets and liabilities of the company.

Yes, they serve as a guide
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Psoul(m): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
What i posted is Owerri, you want me to take pictures and identify the roads as well. Did you fuel my car for me? If you don't believe my pictures are Owerri then get lost because others believed it since they all know it's Owerri

Others.....those that swallow whatever that is fed them. I am not others. I am a rational being. I don't argue or criticize out of hatred. I argue rationally irrespective of hw dat affects me.

If ppl should stop sharing and circulating fake new online, I beliv our society will know some reasonable level of peace(I never said urs is fake, but u failed to authenticate it).
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
You are dumb and hopeless, so these Owerri pictures are fake? No wonder okoroawusa was able to succeed in ruining Imo state. I owe you nothing in naming the roads because you didn't send me to do any job for you.

Go to Owerri and do your own picture capturing and name them as you like I owe you nothing because majority knows it's Owerri

[s]
Psoul:

Others.....those that swallow whatever that is fed them. I am not others. I am a rational being. I don't argue or criticize out of hatred. I argue rationally irrespective of hw dat affects me.

If ppl should stop sharing and circulating fake new online, I beliv our society will know some reasonable level of peace(I never said urs is fake, but u failed to authenticate it).
[/s]
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
ImageDoctor:
Joke of a century.

Okorocha be like , anyway let's hand him over the note, he can't read everything.
Right on point, Ihedioha could have requested for an executive summary.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Psoul(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
You are dumb and hopeless, so these Owerri pictures are fake? No wonder okoroawusa was able to succeed in ruining Imo state. I owe you nothing in naming the roads because you didn't send me to do any job for you.

Go to Owerri and do your own picture capturing and name them as you like I owe you nothing because majority knows it's Owerri [s][/s]

Oga, so u cannot handle a simple argument without resorting to insult? Chaiiii...that's pathetic.

Meanwhile, this is a big lie:
I owe you nothing in naming the roads because you didn't send me to do any job for you.
You owe me the explanation cos I did not come to ur phone photo gallery to argue weda those picture were roads in Imo State or not.
Oga u posted these picture on a public forum where u want us to beliv u. I demand a proof and when u fail to provide one, then quietly hide ur face.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Get lost. If you don't believe the pictures others do. So get lost. I owe you nothing. Who are you? Just get out. If you don't believe the pictures just take a hike

[s]
Psoul:

Oga, so u cannot handle a simple argument without resorting to insult? Chaiiii...that's pathetic.Meanwhile, this is a big lie:
You owe me the explanation cos I did not come to ur phone photo gallery to argue weda those picture were roads in Imo State or not.
Oga u posted these picture on a public forum where u want us to beliv u. I demand a proof and when u fail to provide one, then quietly hide ur face.
[/s]

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Psoul(m): 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
Get lost. If you don't believe the pictures others do. So get lost. I owe you nothing. Who are you? Just get out. If you don't believe the pictures just take a hike[s][/s]

Hahaha..... He is now throwing sand and biting. Those are tactics of à defeated fighter. grin grin grin

U are getting angry for this minor argument between your and I. What will happen if u are a governor of a state and everyone is attacking you. Maybe, you'll send troops of military men to attack every of ur perceived and real opposition group.

Oga, ur maturity is still below standard. Now, u can go and rest. Let me free u.I have drilled you enough.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hehehe

What's this animal yapping about? Does your rubbish talk change the location of the pictures. Get out

[s]
Psoul:

Hahaha..... He is now throwing sand and biting. Those are tactics of à defeated fighter. ;U are getting angry for this minor argument between your and I. What will happen if u are a governor of a state and everyone is attacking you. Maybe, you'll send troops of military men to attack every of ur perceived and real opposition group.
Oga, ur maturity is still below standard. Now, u can go and rest. Let me free u.I have drilled you enough.
[/s]
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by EseBaba: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Demons in govt. Damn them all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote / UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.