Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures (42808 Views)

Again, Father Mbaka Releases Dangerous Prophecy After Ihedioha's Sack / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Willy Obiano In 2014 (leaked) / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by deltateam: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2019
cry
otijah:
O Boy I don dey vex 4 dis Ihedioha oo,
What's all this? Look at sanwo olu, no time to fight Ambode 4 now, soo energetic and hard working

Ihedioha please leave Rochas and start working for the main time haba

Are you normal? Start working from where exactly. Without any prior information about the past and accountability.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Ugegbe4life: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2019
nogragra:
Igbos, Igbos, Igbos.How many times I call una? se Una see una selves and una potopoto republic aka failed, defeated and unfit state. What a shame what a waste no wonder they like to run to saner clime to go and mess up as theirs and mess with the indigenes who harbour their sorry selves....Biafra must come sharp sharp....oil or no oil we don't what and we don't need una in south west.
====================================
See this zombie, Wetn igbos do you? U r talking like a total idiot. What is wrong in asking for a handover note from out going to incoming one especially from one party to a different party altogether? Is it not a standard practice? Ur hatred will run u amok if you don't take time. I hate to see humans thinking n reasoning like savages of the medieval Era. So is now a crime for an incoming govt to demand a proper handover? Wat a shame. Didn't ambode hand over to sanwolu properly? Wat is Rochas running from.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Miebaka22(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2019
where is the office of the chief of staff in the content
cluewebhost:
Ministry of Happiness and Purpose fulfilment
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Psoul(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2019
TEDHorsePower:

How can he rebuild what's in shambles? Okoroawusa did leave anything behind, he squandered resources and wasted the loans he took on molding statues.

Pics: Owerri

Oga, I think we should be more wiser than these. I also beliv we should talk with facts. Can u authoritatively tell us that Rochas did not leave anything worthy behind him both financially and otherwise? Let's assume u are called up as a witness in a law court. Can u boldly repeat what u just said up there?

That apart, u said, and I quote:
How can he rebuild what's in shambles?
. Why did Emeka struggled to become an elected governor of a state he kept saying that was/is in a total decay? What was he thinking he was coming to do? Why was his political campaign slogan REBUILD IMO? Was that to scam Imo ppl?

Oga, this is the time to REBUILD IMO. Let him do that

Mind you, I never supported Rochas in many of his activities in that state, but Ihedioha is making this man seem to have bn the best option than Emeka himself.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2019
Ihedioha may not achieve much because it was as if Okoroawusa wasted 8yrs, just look at Owerri for instance where okoroawusa claimed that he focused for 8yrs

Psoul:

Oga, I think we should be more wise than these. I also beliv we should talk with facts. Can u authoritatively tell us that Rochas did not leave anything worthy behind him both financially and otherwise? Let's assume u are called up as a witness in a law court as a witness. Can u boldly repeat what u just said up there?

That apart, u said, and I quote: . Why did Emeka struggled to become an elected governor of a state he kept saying that was/is in a total decay? What was he thinking he was coming to do? Why was his political campaign slogan REBUILD IMO? Was that to scam Imo ppl?

Oga, this is the time to REBUILD IMO. Let him do that

Mind you, I never supported Rochas in many of his activities in that state, but Ihedioha is making this man seem to have bn the best option than Emeka himself.

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2019
This is New Owerri areas

Psoul:

Oga, label all these ur pictures. I mean tag Road/Street names the roads on picture and tell us when the pictures were taken. Also go around to take other major roads in Owerri. Try to do this with a balanced conscience.

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2019
deltateam:
cry

Are you normal? Start working from where exactly. Without any prior information about the past and accountability.

He dodged the handover procedure in order to blackmail Okorocha. Ihedioha is already a failure

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2019
Ok now look at Imo airport, it is nothing more than a motorpark but okoroawusa left to go and mold statues. This is insanity

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by infohenry(m): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
Okoroawusa wasted 8yrs without achieving anything. A visit to Owerri will make you wanna weep for Imo state, the town is in shambles so is also the rest of the state despite massive debt he incurred with nothing to show for it

Pics: Owerri
you are nothing but a liar.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Psoul(m): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2019
Abogwara:

Most Imolites already know the names but Nairaland doesn't allow photo pasting hence difficulty in labeling but I will try.

Upload ur pictures first. You can come to comment section and do a thing like dis.

Picture 1......VXYX Road. Picture taken on May 2019

Picture 2.......YZXY Road. Picture taken on Jan 2011

We will verify ur claim and respond back to u.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2019
Ihedioha and his fellow criminal PDP and elites refused to honour these procedures meant to be televised live for Nigerians to see because they planned from time to loot and blame Okorocha.

http://sundiatapost.com/2019/04/23/okorocha-sets-up-21-member-transition-committee-unveils-handover-programem

This 21-Member Committee will interface with the Committee set up by the Governor-elect, Chief Emeka Ihedioha to ensure a hitch-free transition.

Meanwhile, the following programme/activities have been lined up also geared towards having a smooth transition.

MAY 2nd, 2019:

1. Meeting with Governor and Governor-Elect. Inauguration of Joint Committee, Tour of Government House.

Venue: Peoples House, Owerri

Time: 10:00am

MAY 3rd, 2019

2. Governor and Governor-Elect meeting with Traditional Rulers.

Venue: Ezeimo Palace

MAY 4th, 2019

3. Governor and Governor-Elect meeting with Christian Association of Nigeria.

Venue: CAN Headquarters

Meeting with Labour/NUJ

Venue: Labour House

Time: 1:00pm

MAY 5th, 2019

4. Governor and Governor-Elect Tour of selected Projects.

Venue for take off: People’s House

MAY 6th – 20th – JOINT COMMITTEE REVIEW

– Ministerial Handover

– Project Tours/Assessment

– Account Reconciliation

POLICY MATTERS

Labour, CGC, Free Education, Ikuona Nkwo, Youths Must Work, Urban Renewal, Empowerment Programme, PPP Projects.

TERTIARY EDUCATION

6 Universities, 4 Polytechnics, 2 Colleges of Education

REVIEW OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROJECTS BUILT BY IMO STATE GOVERNMENT

1. Prisons Headquarters

2. Police Headquarters

3. International Cargo Airport

4. Army, Police, Airforce, Navy hospitals

MAY 25th, 2019 – INTER-DENOMINATIONAL SERVICE

Related news Just In: Buhari Approves Establishment of State, LG Police
Governor and Governor-Elect will attend

Venue: Heroes Square

MAY 29th, 2019 – OFFICIAL HANDOVER

Ceremony as may be agreed by Governor and Governor-Elect

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2019
It is hard to label because everywhere in Owerri are in shambles

Psoul:

Oga, label all these ur pictures. I mean tag Road/Street names the roads on picture and tell us when the pictures were taken. Also go around to take other major roads in Owerri. Try to do this with a balanced conscience.

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2019
Okoroawusa refused to handover because he left Imo state especially Owerri in shambles

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by pat077: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2019
cluewebhost:
Ministry of Happiness and Purpose fulfilment
i wish to see the content of that ministry
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Psoul(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
Ihedioha may not achieve much because it was as if Okoroawusa wasted 8yrs, just look at Owerri for instance where okoroawusa claimed that he focused for 8yrs

Let him start to achieve the little he can and stop the blame game biko
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
Okoroawusa refused to handover because he left Imo state especially Owerri in shambles

Chino's madness has still not stopped. You be old man now ooh.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by MikeB3(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Ministry of Happiness and Purpose Fulfillment...... Na wa o!
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by lovere: 10:38am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:
Okorocha may not be perfect but he tried for Imo State.
I have been there over 5 times in the last 4 months. I can tell you he improved Imo

Of course he stepped on toes and didn't listen to Godfathers.

Ihedioha should stop being childish and start work.
He complains about everything from residence to Handover note.
Shut up
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 10:38am On Jun 04, 2019
Jobless dirty useless frustrated junky old man of 60 like you. At your age you are hopeless, useless, unmarried and still live with your poor aged Ikwerre mother. Because of 20k monthly stipend you are on lying. Abagworo i spit on you

I have a duty to expose your lies

[s]
Abogwara:

Chino's madness has still not stopped. You be old man now ooh.
[/s]
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Psoul(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
It is hard to label because everywhere in Owerri are in shambles

Oga, if u can take these pics, there is nothing hard in labeling them. U can even use ur phone to label them before uploading them to Nairaland.

Label them with the dates u took them. We have neutral people that can truthfully verify the pictures.
Please we are waiting.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2019
Where shall i start labeling them? I told you the entire Owerri town is in shambles. Ok look at New Owerri areas, go and confirm

Psoul:

Oga, if u can take these pics, there is nothing hard in labeling them. U can even use ur phone to label them before uploading them to Nairaland.

Label them with the dates u took them. We have neutral people that can truthfully verify the pictures.
Please we are waiting.

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2019
With the new tax color in Owerri, at least that can prove to you how recent the pictures.

Psoul:

Please we are waiting.

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by HillsBlaze(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:
I have been there over 5 times in the last 4 months. I can tell you he improved Imo

Am not from IMO but I visit from time to time, I hope you saw the substandard bridges and fly overs? Most of his structures will not have happened anywhere else. Ohakim was way much better than Okorocha.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2019
If Okoroawusa didn't fail woefully why is Owerri where he focused almost 100% in this shambolic condition?

infohenry:
you are nothing but a liar.

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Okuda(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:

you must be a ful if you think that he had to complain of handover note. did he umderstudy okorocha when he was in govt? what is the handover not for if not for continuity sake amd orientating the successor about gov?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by donjahsy(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:

Thank the goodness you didn't say you live in Imo state. A visitor that knows better than Imo residents.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by OfoIgbo: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2019
otijah:
What's all this? Look at sanwo olu, no time to fight Ambode 4 now, soo energetic and hard working

But Ambode gave Sanwo-Olu his handover notes on the 28th of May. One full day before the offiicial handover.

It is clear that Okorocha wants Ihedioha to fail. So he had to wait for this ultimatum before he could issue Ihedioha with a simple handover document. Now Imo people have lost nearly a week as a result of the wickedness and spitefulness of the sacked APC government of Okorocha.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Charly68: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2019
Baztardmods:
Okorocha is a criminal
If you know you know ..
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by emaopel: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2019
Acidic rain destroyed all his achievement before he left office...Big shame Okorowucha

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2019
Okoroawusa doesn't plan for any project. Anytime he travels outside Imo state and see any project he like, he will quickly return to Imo state and assemble his brick layers to start construction.

That was how he went to Awka and saw the steel lighting at Obiano's flyovers in Awka and quickly went back to Owerri and asked his brick layers to start constructing it even when his Owerri substandard flyover is yet to be completed, he started decorations just to prove a point.

See what okoroawusa saw in Awka and what he finally built in Owerri. #Shame

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by eyeview: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2019
otijah:

You don't understand governance, that's why you spew this rubbish.
Are you aware that without the handover note, the new governor does not have any idea of the banks the state govt had funds deposited. Many banks may be pilfering with the state's funds as we speak since they know he doesn't know. Some funds running into hundreds of millions may be lost to the banks forever without the governor knowing since he wasn't told of it in a hand over.
Do you know that some appointees of the past govt have made away with the official suvs and cars for their ministries, agencies and parastatals and may never be recovered because there were no documents stipulating the assets at handover.
And Ihedioha is not frivolous. He will not spend hundreds of millions to buy new cars when old ones can be retrieved and refurbished.
The sanwo olu you spoke about received a detailed hand over from ambode on may 28. I can forward you the photos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote / UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.