Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? (2041 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by humnsikan: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
Pls guys, I'm at a cross road now. I need your contributions. Whom would you court or marry if you were in my shoe?
Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
humnsikan:
Pls guys, I'm at a cross road now. I need your contributions. Whom would you court or marry if you were in my shoe?

The one that loves you, s/he will be loyal, supportive and loving while the one you love may see himself or herself as someone that is too good for you.

That of course is my opinion, the best advice is 'follow your heart'

2 Likes

Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
Just marry d two of them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by deltateam: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
humnsikan:

For me it would be hmm. The one I love. The one that loves me may not be who I need but then it would be better if it were mutual.
Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by Jayslicky: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Just get married to the both of them, so you can have a thr*esome with them every night.

5 Likes

Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by Davash222(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Marry a virgin.
Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by TBIZZY(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
If you are a man marry a lady who loves you and if u are a lady marry someone you love. Bt who do I know... Pls dont come for me, it's just an opinion.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by Craziestgirl(f): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Don't be silly.
You know who you love.
You don't know who truly loves you.
Enough said.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by lilianofentse(f): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
The person above has said it all
Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
It is the duty of a man to "love" and the woman's role is to "submit". You never can really know who loves you until you get married.

Some may " love" you but turn out to be evil, while most (as some marriages started) may not love you initially but later loves you than you expected when you marry.

I advise you to pray to God and ask for His Direction on whether to chose either of the ladies or wait for the right woman.

5 Likes

Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by babyfaceafrica: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
we don't care
Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by Phenomenal16(f): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
It is the duty of a man to "love" and the woman's role is to "submit". You never can really know who loves you until you get married.

Some may " love" you but turn out to be evil, while most (as some marriages started) may not love you initially but later loves you than you expected when you marry.

I advise you to pray to God and as for His Direction on whether to chose either of the ladies or wait for the right woman.
......u just said my mind....
Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by dochenaj: 2:09am On Jun 05, 2019
humnsikan:
None of the above. Love is not enough parameter to decide who to make your lifetime partner.

The truth is that, you can actually love anybody. Except you're not really talking about love but attraction.

For me you can love absolutely anybody, it is all about realizing that the person is important to you. Just like you love your parents and siblings. They were first your parents and siblings before you came to love them. In the same vein, I am certain you can love anybody who eventually becomes your spouse.

Attraction, compatibility, complementation. These are the most vital factors in that order to consider before choosing a spouse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by kingkoboko: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
dochenaj:

None of the above. Love is not enough parameter to decide who to make your lifetime partner.

The truth is that, you can actually love anybody. Except you're not really talking about love but attraction.

For me you can love absolutely anybody, it is all about realizing that the person is important to you. Just like you love your parents and siblings. They were first your parents and siblings before you came to love them. In the same vein, I am certain you can love anybody who eventually becomes your spouse.

Attraction, compatibility, complementation. These are the most vital factors in that order to consider before choosing a spouse.

Very well spoken. *thumbs up*

But wetin b d diff btwn compatibility & complementation abeg?
Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
sherylbakky:
Just marry d two of them

Finished.
Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by dochenaj: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
kingkoboko:

Very well spoken. *thumbs up*

But wetin b d diff btwn compatibility & complementation abeg?
Compatibility is that you can tolerate the persons faults. Everybody has a fault. Some people are disorderly and some people cannot bear or tolerate such a lifestyle.

Complementation is my coinage for complementing each other, and by that they complete each other, the one providing the values and attribute lacking in the other.

2 Likes

Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
dochenaj:

Nice write up, but let me chip in, I would say you can't love absolutely anybody.. But you can be attracted to absolutely anybody that mets ur criteria. But with time you find out you just can't love that person. Will like say the love existing between parents and siblings is blood bond, and thats the major reason for the saying blood been thicker than water.
To the op I believe you can find someone you love and who loves you in equal measure in return. One sided love is always a thing of regret nd note u can't love absolutely anybody.

1 Like

Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by anthonyuncle(m): 12:59am On Jun 06, 2019
make I tell u naw,
if una kom get issues tomorrow, u go begin swear for me
Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by daviddelly(m): 1:06am On Jun 06, 2019
marry who loves you mtcheeeeeeew marriage is bullshit
Re: Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? by klashe(m): 1:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Convince the person you love and marry her. What if the one who loves you decides to love someone else again

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With These Guys? / Janema Twerks/performs On A Stage Show - (photos & Video) / She Bed Wets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.