Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? (37475 Views)

Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand / Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Freethought(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Good afternoon nairalanders, a couple of weeks ago, i came here to seek advice on how to handle knowing my wife to be is AS as i also am. A lot of people here said we should just break up that the marriage won't end well for us.

We both listened to your advices and decided to call off the wedding but now we can't seem to stay away from each other. I tried severally to not see her and I'm sure she also tried not to see me but most times we just found ourselves together having sex again.

I think about her almost every time so i told her to stop calling me, at least to get her off of my mind. But she may just call simply to say hello and from dere we are having sex again.

The sex we keep having is my problem as i fear the SS problem we were trying to prevent by calling off the wedding may now come this time.

She's irresistible and i don't know how to go about this whole thing. Please kindly advice accordingly if you've gone through this before. I really need to get over her and stop having sex with her.

Thank you

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by JasonScoolari: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by frozen70(f): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
I can see that the both of you are deeply in love

You can continue having sex with preventive measures till the relationship fezeel out

Stop telling her to stop calling you, both of you are feeling the the same problem and it can be very hurtful

Don't break her heart, allow her to pull out naturally

But if it gets to a stage that you guys are so glued, be prepared to adopt children if you must get married

Someone can carry your pregnancy and deliver the baby to both of you and you pay the person off

Love is a very magnetic thing and it's always difficult to say goodbye

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Just,

Free your thought.

smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by nosiebaba(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hustle my guy make you go do ivf Born twins via pre genetic diagnosis wey go be aa

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by ThothHermes: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
nosiebaba:
Hustle my guy make you go do ivf Born twins via pre genetic diagnosis wey go be aa
Imagine oo.

The guy don give up based on say him no fit ever get money for the diagnosis for him life.

Never see this kind thing. The kind of stupid advice Nigerians were giving him on that thread.

Can you imagine an American couple refusing to marry for this flimsy reason.
Nigerians na wa.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Deepfeel(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
I don't understand why you should break up with someone you are madly in love with cause both of you are AS there are different ways to have children in this generation, guy be wise

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by nosiebaba(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
ThothHermes:
Imagine oo.

The guy don give up based on say him no fit ever get money for the diagnosis for him life.

Never see this kind thing. The kind of stupid advice Nigerians were giving him on that thread.

Nigerians na wa.
My brother knowledge is power. You no go blame them sha. People dey fear

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by raphroye: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Bro's I know it's hard to let go when it comes to love, but for the sake of your unborn children you have to let go once and for all. One of my street sister lost her son whom was an SS. The wahala and night driving I did alone when the boy was growing up no be small, but at the end of the day the boy died at the age of 20...Bros please you gotta let go so that you don't impregnate her

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by romeorailss: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
angry cry
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by carter009(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Love is a very magnetic thing and it's always difficult to say goodbye,,,, this words got me thinking.quote author=frozen70 post=80225914]I can see that the both of you are deeply in love

You can continue having sex with preventive measures till the relationship fezeel out

Stop telling her to stop calling you, both of you are feeling the the same problem and it can be very hurtful

But if it gets to a stage that you guys are so glued, be prepared to adopt children if you must get married

Someone can carry your pregnancy and deliver the baby to both of you and you pay the person off

Love is a very magnetic thing and it's always difficult to say goodbye [/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
nosiebaba:

You want them to waste money on IVF knowing they could have prevented it by not being involved or getting married in the first place, do you think at all?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
[i][/i]
ThothHermes:
Imagine oo.

Nigerians na wa.

Why am I seeing stupid comments this night, do you know if doing the medical procedure will work out the first time? What if they have to continue to terminate pregnancies for them to get the right combination of AS or AA, do you know how stressful it will be for the woman? You're busy comparing USA to naija, becos we are sound like them medical-wise abi? Why can't they do the safest thing by staying away from each other instead of wasting money on something they could have avoided from the onset....

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by youngvikthor(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
eaiya you guyz are in love.....try to change your location . and try to mingle with other girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
This is why I always advice people to ask for genotype first before being involved deeply with anyone, I always ask first, though I'm AA but I still prefer to know incase he is SS, sorry Op, though it's not easy, but you'll let go with time.

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by ThothHermes: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
[i][/i]

Why am I seeing stupid comments this night, do you know if doing the medical procedure will work out the first time? What if they have to continue to terminate pregnancies for them to get the right combination of AS or AA, do you know how stressful it will be for the woman? You're busy comparing USA to naija, becos we are sound like them medical-wise abi? Why can't they do the safest thing by staying away from each other instead of wasting money on something they could have avoided from the onset....
What a ret.ard??

Not worth dignifying with a response.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
ThothHermes:
What a ret.ard??

Not worth dignifying with a response.

But she made a solid point, why not counter her with good points too.

31 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by frozen70(f): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
carter009:

Love is a very magnetic thing and it's always difficult to say goodbye,,,, this words got me thinking.quote author=frozen70 post=80225914]I can see that the both of you are deeply in love

Lol

Love is a beautiful thing and good for the mind and soul
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by nosiebaba(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You want them to waste money on IVF knowing they could have prevented it by not being involved or getting married in the first place, do you think at all?
spending money to get what you want isn't a waste. Some people don't want to get married.. Some people get married and don't want children.. Some people are gay and are married. Some people are both AA but haven't being conceive naturally. Ivf is an option that has brought happiness to many families and put smiles on the faces of millions.

32 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by ThothHermes: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Since Madam Biglittlelois, First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Lord of the Six Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm has commanded it, mere mortals like us become duty-bound to obey. grin

Here goes nothing...
Fountainofyouth:
[i][/i]

Why am I seeing stupid comments this night,
I don't know, could be because you are stupid
do you know if doing the medical procedure will work out the first time? What if they have to continue to terminate pregnancies for them to get the right combination of AS or AA, do you know how stressful it will be for the woman?
Oh Lord!
There is a 25% chance for an AS couple to birth a sickler. Just 25%. For every birth that is.
In case you've not figured it out yet, it means there is a 75% chance that their children would be normal. Pretty good odds if you ask me.
You're busy comparing USA to naija, becos we are sound like them medical-wise abi?
Is your brain poverty-addled or what? Even if it is a matter of "comparing USA to Naija" (which it isn't), why do you think the OP and his would-be spouse will be unable to afford US treatment in the future if not now??
Why can't they do the safest thing by staying away from each other instead of wasting money on something they could have avoided from the onset....
What is the safest thing? You could be shot walking on the road. Does that mean you won't walk on the road? What about flying? You could get involved in a plane crash you know? Life itself is a risk?
How can you guarantee safety in this world
Except the Lord watcheth the city, all that watch watch in vain--- The Good Book
How do you know that his next partner would not have bigger problems?
What is the sense in throwing away real love on 25% odds?

Queen Biglittlelois, I hope you are pleased. If you aren't, I can think of other ways of pleasing you. Pleasurable ways... tongue

23 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by GOFRONT(m): 3:55am On Jul 14, 2019
angry
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by livebyday(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2019
Another made up mod story grin

If you know you know
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Becky92(f): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2019
My guy keep eating her till she says i do, then keep your distance
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by fk001(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2019
Continue is a mutual agreement Just don't get her pregnant
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by sotall(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2019
This guy is funny.

She called to say hello and you guys stated having sex grin grin grin

You are enjoying her punna ...just admit

Old habits run deep

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by MexManuel(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2019
frozen70:

Does surrogacy prevents transmission of genetics?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by hopexter(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2019
frozen70:

Magic response kiss
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by ursullalinda(f): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2019
OP I have been there.....and I know the pain is indescribable.......but give it time.....in my own case i was the one who pulled out.....it ended up making us enemies because he felt I didn't love him enough and swore never to marry again......but you know what he has 3 kids now.....what worked for me was a research on AS parents and how it messed up their lives

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by sibb2011: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2019
SS pikin loading........
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Offpoint: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2019
The only way to stop loving her is to start loving another who's badder sexually than her and op problems solved.

Both of you are sex freak, there's no love in the write up i just read.

Stop the sex and everything dies.

op, get someone who F better than her in a month time, you'll forgot she ever existed...
Same advice goes to her.

It's easier to leave someone you're in love with than someone who bang you better.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? / Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.