Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University (48523 Views)

Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga / Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by ollah2: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Their counterparts are working and reaping the fruits but Africans are extremely stupid and dumb and all they can do it pay tithe and sow seed thinking it will make them rich yet they are still poor and wicked than them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by martowskin1(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2019
lonelydora:
Those who serve God in spirit and in truth enjoys his numerous blessings.

If you all like, follow Daddy Freeze who knows nothing about the bible. One thing is sure, the lives of those that do not pay tithe is not better than the lives of those that pay tithe.

is ur life better than dangote?, is ur life better than mark, u guys just keep running ur mouth.... how are u sure ur life is better than other, simply because u are paying tithe...

dont go and work hard, keep deceiving your self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by tee4naija(m): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
So people actually donated to build the university and it is still not affordable to the average citizens. One boy wired some money from the institution's account and he can not be left for God to judge him.

Someday people go get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by ernieboy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
ademidedavid:
Sir, u donated 6months salary cos you have 6years salary in your account....me wey don je gbese b4 salary enter already , no fit try am abeg
then you give at your own level.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by ademidedavid(f): 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
ernieboy:
then you give at your own level.
My level Is giving to those that are poor, those I can use my good deeds to move closer to God and not eye service givings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by sammyj: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
..... grin shocked
Deltatoto:
a fool will only see what a fool like u have seen.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by ernieboy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
ademidedavid:

My level Is giving to those that are poor, those I can use my good deeds to move closer to God and not eye service givings
that is still giving and if u read the Bible God actually has tremendous regard for that form of giving.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by sammyj: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hmmmm. Then why not make me say my opinion in peace
Mk93:

Have you ever seen any post on niaraland I made about gbajabiamila or anyother apc politician aspiring for any office?
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by ademidedavid(f): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
ernieboy:
that is still giving and if u read the Bible God actually has tremendous regard for that form of giving.
Its because I read my bible well thats why I prefer that kind of giving.....not the hypocritical giving and embezzling our money claiming its God's blessing as a results of the giving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by miketayo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
lonelydora:
Those who serve God in spirit and in truth enjoys his numerous blessings.

If you all like, follow Daddy Freeze who knows nothing about the bible. One thing is sure, the lives of those that do not pay tithe is not better than the lives of those that pay tithe.

you should give/donate to give thanks for God's blessing and not because of what you want God to do for you. tithe won't give u wealth or take you to heaven
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by lonelydora: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
miketayo:

you should give/donate to give thanks for God's blessing and not because of what you want God to do for you. tithe won't give u wealth or take you to heaven

I didn't say tithe gives blessing
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by lonelydora: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
martowskin1:

is ur life better than dangote?, is ur life better than mark, u guys just keep running ur mouth.... how are u sure ur life is better than other, simply because u are paying tithe...

dont go and work hard, keep deceiving your self

Dangote is a philanthropist. How many people have you helped
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by miketayo(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
lonelydora:

I didn't say tithe gives blessing

what does it do?
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
sammyj:
Hmmmm. Then why not make me say my opinion in peace
because your opinion is wrong and it was made public on social media
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Stillthebest: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
I am beliveing this, reading Obasanjo's 'my watch" how he said both his father and him provoked God by working as labourerers in building Baptist church that made the catechist and church to pray for them and some other stories from Oyedepo who used his school fees to organise crusades, that provoking God with our doings, to do certain things beyond measure in ones life, is very real

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by candygist: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
MRSANITY:
Later ignorant people will tell us that those paying tithes or financing the church generally are poor.

Make we hear word. They are many grate men out they that don't pay thight too . Nigeria would have been a better place if we put these religion shit aside.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by goodnewsbabe: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by candygist: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
orion7:
"Forget the riches and the blessings of the heathens, the
blessings of the Lord maketh rich and added no sorrow.
Nothing can be compared to serving God."

words

pdp is a party with both Christians and Muslims alike working for a better Nigeria

the other regional party is an Islamic movement

from lai muhammed to mc oluomo

from buhari to tinubu

It's just a demonic Muslim cult
and the new low is extending their cult codes to the judiciary legislature and executives even into the military and para military forces to make sure every leaders in these spheres 're head slammers !!!

I never knew that osinbanjo, urji kalu, ambode etc are also Muslim.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ayoefa:
Rubbish, who cares? Donating 6 months salary while pocketing a a whole lot more. Trash for the simple minded.

Your own opinion is trash for both simple and complex minded. I bet you were not present when he pocketed anything, so where's ur evidence?
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by sammyj: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ok. I’m sorry then.
Mk93:

because your opinion is wrong and it was made public on social media
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
Holyman3:

Unfortunately you are the ignorant here.

So it's true because he said it?

How. Any years salary did Danhite donate?

What about Buhari, the number 1 citizen? How many years salary did he donate since it was church donations that won elections?

Ignoramus

Fool, nobody said anything about donations helping to win elections. Besides what is y'all problem with someone putting his/ her money in what they believe in? Is it ur money or is it ur believe? U don't mind if I spend money on hoes but you reach blood orgasm when I spend it in church, the furk?
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
rusher14:

Hahaha.

You are definitely one who plays his game locally.

Travel out and marvel at how people of other nations, atheists, agnostics, non-tithing Christians, people of diverse religions live.

Many would turn Dogara's money into coins and they did not make this money by padding budgets or politics.

Truly, modern christianity has made zombies of Africans.

That's the beauty of modernism. If I like, I can be zombified or I can chose to burn my salary, or I can speak wisdom or do whatever I like. The question is what is ur business abt what I do with my life, my time or my money?
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
ollah2:
Their counterparts are working and reaping the fruits but Africans are extremely stupid and dumb and all they can do it pay tithe and sow seed thinking it will make them rich yet they are still poor and wicked than them

Your counterparts are billionaires and innovators yet here you are lamenting about what you can do little to change. Pls what have you done to help Africa in all your life? Tell me one reason why I must listen to you and not to Dogara, fake-ass unlocateable, nairaland agitator?
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by martowskin1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
lonelydora:

Dangote is a philanthropist. How many people have you helped

atleast we know he is not paying tithe .... so no be tight dey make people life better
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by gaskiyamagana: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
herakles:
interesting to know.
.... more reason why Oyedepo want PMB out for PDPdoara to revive looting of our treasury.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by ollah2: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Haastrupsson:

Your counterparts are billionaires and innovators yet here you are lamenting about what you can do little to change. Pls what have you done to help Africa in all your life? Tell me one reason why I must listen to you and not to Dogara, fake-ass unlocateable, nairaland agitator?

Only fools listen to politicians. You just confirmed to the world you are so proud been a fool
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by orion7: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
candygist:

I never knew that osinbanjo, urji kalu, ambode etc are also Muslim.
really? who 're these people in apc?

they don't even have an iota of authority over thier personal staffs.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
ollah2:

Only fools listen to politicians. You just confirmed to the world you are so proud been a fool

Am not listening to a politician, am listening to a successful man who has achieved enough to entitle him to the limelight as opposed to you who has nothing to attract my attention to him by way of achievement.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Shikini: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Wow... great!
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Thetruthshallse(m): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
No wonder!!! Now i know why this pastor no dey take pdp matter joke. Anybody remember i will open gate of hell? JESUS IS LORD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos) / Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) / Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.