Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University (48522 Views)

Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga / Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Shikini: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
May God bless Yakubu Dogara
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Holyman3(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Sanctifying foolishness seems to be your calling
Some people have gone for 13 months without salary in Nigeria and are still living

Animal.

You haven't answered how he survived without salary for 6 months.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Lanre0: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
While Oyedepo was milking Nigeria during Jonathan era through waivers & tariffs, Dogara milked Nigeria dry through budget padding. These people like Oritsajafor , the master gun runner are political cum pulpit robbers hiding under Christianity & CAN to defraud their followers & Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by ollah2: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Haastrupsson:

Am not listening to a politician, am listening to a successful man who has achieved enough to entitle him to the limelight as opposed to you who has nothing to attract my attention to him by way of achievement.

Like i said only fools listen to politicians, did he make this statement before venturing into politics? Did he acquire his wealth outside politics? YOur likes are very stupid and dumb and go dumbest when politics and religion is involved. Check yourself before you turn to the dumbest thing on earth. Shalom!!
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Insectkiller: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Something intriguing about Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara.
He is a noble man
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
You have no brain . How did people survive ten months and more without their salaries? Do you imagine everyone is as folsih as your are? Living from had to mouth is a sure sign of someone destined to be poor.

Before sowing that seed , hs balance of his previous salaries that he must have saved must have come handy for those period of time.

Holyman3:

Animal.

You haven't answered how he survived without salary for 6 months.

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
Then you must be a follower because you have not just listened to this one but even added your unsolicited comment. Anytime you your read what is happening in the political spehere , you are restating and readmitting that you are foolsih

ollah2:

Like i said only fools listen to politicians, did he make this statement before venturing into politics? Did he acquire his wealth outside politics? YOur likes are very stupid and dumb and go dumbest when politics and religion is involved. Check yourself before you turn to the dumbest thing on earth. Shalom!!
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
ollah2:

What's the problem with y'all frustrated nincompoops in
tagging people who indicate interest in something you don't like as dumb? Is it possible that this reminds you abt just how empty, passive and non-beneficiary (to anybody) ur life is? Why do you have problem with my interest in politics and religion? Is it ur money or is it ur religion? I repeat the question I first asked you, what have u done to benefit anybody in your moribund, mutton-chopped life? And do you have anything better to offer me than this politician, or Atiku or Buhari or Trump or any other politician living or dead? If yes, please be kind enough to lead me to blissful enlightenment; if no please remember that economic recession never affected the price of sniper, you bottom-feeder.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Lanre0: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
That was how Dogara has been paying tithe to Oyedepo from billions of Naira he realized from the yearly padding of National budget. Bundle of intelligent criminals.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by lonelydora: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
martowskin1:

atleast we know he is not paying tithe .... so no be tight dey make people life better

Did I tell you tithe makes people rich?
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by candidbabe(f): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
God is not a robber Bishop David Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
anochuko01:
you must have been living in tahiti
I only asked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by gwazah49: 2:42am On Jun 07, 2019
Sir Dogara, your testimonies had proved daddy freeze wrong, is good to testify wen God have done a marvelous things in our life because it encourage others to keep trusting in Good.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by deomelo: 4:21am On Jun 07, 2019

https://www.africanhopecenters.org/history-of-hope-centers/line-371-orphans-enrolled-in-school-in-bogoro/

This poor school and school children in his constituency could use such financial gesture, not the richest pastor and multiple jet flying holy hustler.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 07, 2019
These politicians think they are smart, u donated 6 month salary but pockets all your constituency allowance, what have you done for ur community? How many people from your constituency can afford covenant? How much did you donate to schools in communities?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) / Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) / Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.