Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,075 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos (4423 Views)

Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience / I Just Shifted Her Womb With My Big D!ck / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos by Zenithsblog(f): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Their was a mild drama between two sex workers and a Yoruba man who almost destroyed the womb of one of them during a romp.

According a clip making rounds online, one of the hookers who's warming up for her turn, was heard telling her colleague to hurry up that she has another appointment by 1pm that she's been waiting since 12pm.

In response to her plea, the hooker already in a romp with the man, told her colleague to run for her life, that the man has destroyed her womb.

The parties who spoke in Yoruba language, got many internet users rolling, with the way the man shunned her for complaining.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/drama-between-a-man-sex-worker-he-almost-shifted-her-womb-in-lagos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos by Zenithsblog(f): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin

Re: Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos by flames007(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hmm.... cry
Re: Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos by delugajackson: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Womb-shifting is a myth. If it were possible then a lot of women would have suffered medical complications like haemorrhage, shattered pelvic bones etc.

Unless you are being fúckéd by a god, only then will you truly experience what womb-shifting really is.

4 Likes

Re: Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yoruba prick no get joy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos by PrinzCarter(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Dis man is a Legend give dat man one crate of beer

1 Like

Re: Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos by Gossipninja: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin
Re: Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos by Zenithsblog(f): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos by Hintona(f): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yawn yawn yawn
Boring whatever
Re: Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos by ndi4luv(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
I really love to lick and suck pussy
Love mature pussy and age is not a barrier
I will lick, suck and Bleep you until you cum really hard I can lick and finger Bleep you for as long as you want
I can make your whole body vibrate in ecstasy
I love sucking booobs, kissing the neck, fingering the pussy and giving sweet Massage.
I’m the the type of guy that Will slurp all of your pussy wetness and Bleep you well my number 08160796095

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Shows Two Access Bank Staff Having S E X In Office (video) / How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. / Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.