Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs (2611 Views)

Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by gracious(f): 12:23am On May 07, 2007
ok, I am wondering about this brother and sister in the lord squeezed hug thing . full frontal hug. is this really ok if the mind is pure or should this be totally avoided in church . does it turn "holy guys on" or it is purely innocent,
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by uspry1(f): 4:45am On May 07, 2007
In my church in the USA, after either the worship service or visitor guest announcement ended, we Christians and non-Christians people no matter which genders they are do full-frontal friendly hugs as brotherly love to make them feel welcome/inspired/rejoice feeling or just say good-bye until we meet again.

It does not mean that we are initimate relationships or lovers. It is just like handshaking to each other!!! There is nothing wrong with it! We are not what white Christian folks do (never full-frontal hug) in their white Baptist churches!

Some other churches do not fully hugs---stiff, quiet, no crazy praising-shouting to please God!!! That is based on different strokes to different people in different religious!!!
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by CoolJaguda(f): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2007
tough one i guess. but i think whoever has ulterior motives will show their true colour in a matter of time, church or not!
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by desgiezd(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2007
It all depends on what one has in mind. One could do it without any iota of secret motive.
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2007
@desgiezd
am with you on this one. exactly. depends on what one's got up in the mind.
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by Youngsage: 12:21pm On May 23, 2012
Hmmmmnn...
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by xynerise: 12:32pm On May 23, 2012
Na by force? undecided
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by iyatrustee(f): 1:01pm On May 23, 2012
i should be asking you dat kweshun!
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by xynerise: 1:06pm On May 23, 2012
iyatrustee: i should be asking you dat kweshun!
who?
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by iyatrustee(f): 1:12pm On May 23, 2012
you!if na by force to post on every thread as if...........
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by hbabe(f): 1:12pm On May 23, 2012
I do not like those brotherly hugs in modern churches; the way some of these young boys grabs a lady you will know their feelings are not very 'agape'-oriented. I was invited to a modern fellowship some years back and I didn't know they do such hugs there; so I was surprised to find myself in the arms of one young boy of about 18 years. He 'gathered' me to his arms and squeezed me all in the name of a sisterly hug and I am sure I felt his little bulge.
I think a gentle handshake will do just fine.
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by xynerise: 1:15pm On May 23, 2012
iyatrustee: you!if na by force to post on every thread as if...........
I know u miss me so much grin
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by iyatrustee(f): 1:19pm On May 23, 2012
sad sad mtchew! miss fire! sad sad sad
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by xynerise: 1:22pm On May 23, 2012
iyatrustee: sad sad mtchew! miss fire! sad sad sad
Antelope angry
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by iyatrustee(f): 1:33pm On May 23, 2012
kisseasy sweery! kiss
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by 190: 1:38pm On May 23, 2012
Iyatrustee can I hug and squeeze u
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by iyatrustee(f): 1:41pm On May 23, 2012
no sir! i dont want you dying from cardiac arrest
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by 190: 1:51pm On May 23, 2012
Ure d cure 2 cardiac arrest which is why I wanna hug and squeeze u
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by kiss2Tell: 4:39pm On May 23, 2012
iyatrustee, your face is very smooth o. what is the secret?
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by 190: 5:06pm On May 23, 2012
^The secret is Groundnut oil

morning and evening before going 2 bed
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by tpiah2: 6:41am On Dec 11, 2014
here's the right and wrong way to do it (actually both are wrong ways, technically speaking. Na so belle dey happen):

Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by tpiah2: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs by tpiah2: 6:47am On Dec 11, 2014

(1) (Reply)

In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell / Can You Fall In Love With The Idea Of Someone / Can One Be Inlove With Someone And Still Feel Bored Around Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.