Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" (78819 Views)

Fellow Nigerians Please Advice Me : I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Brother, And His / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by hafsatbaby: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
My boyfriend is loving and fit and he's brilliant in bed.
I doubt he would love me as much if he knew that I'd slept with his brother and then I had sex with his dad.
I'm 23 and I work for an insurance broker. I look prim at work but there's really a wild girl inside. Sex is a really big thing in my life but I've always struggled with relationships. I get bored with most guys pretty quickly.
Then I met my boyfriend and he's something else. He's 25 and a builder. He's gorgeous, brilliant to talk to and fit in the bedroom as well. He knows just what to do to keep the sex fizzing and hot.
Then I met his brother.
It was at a friend's party and the alcohol was flowing fast. He's two years older than my boyfriend and looks a lot like him, just a little bit taller and wider.
My boyfriend got bored and went home. He left me behind with his bro.
We were soon flirting like mad and I wondered if he was a god in the bedroom as well. Only one way to find out!
I led him upstairs and we found somewhere quiet. We were at it like rabbits as soon as we fell on the bed.
It was only a quickie but he was up there with the best that I've had. As soon as we'd finished the guilt hit me hard.
I said we were drunk and that it never should have happened. He agreed and we left it at that. I put it out of my mind.
Then I met his dad. He's 52 and a widower. He looks like his sons. As soon as I saw him I couldn't help wondering maybe it wasn't just the blue smiley eyes that this family shared. I wanted to try him in bed.
My boyfriend took me to visit his dad for his birthday. We went out for a meal and then we went back to his house for a drink. By the end of the night I was aching for him.
My boyfriend had had a bit too much to drink and went off to bed. I stayed downstairs with his dad.
In the end he picked up on my hints and I got what I wanted at last. Yes, it was awesome but so was the guilt that came next. I made my excuses and joined my boyfriend in bed. We kissed and he said that he loved me.
My boyfriend is really the man of my dreams. I know that I'll love him forever but I'm scared he'll find out what I did. And I'm worried that I'll be unfaithful again.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/deidre/4325839/Deidre-Daily-Drama-I-slept-with-my-boyfriends-brother-and-then-bedded-his-dad-too.html
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by carmelion(f): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
Are you really the one or you re writing on behalf of someone?

if you re the real person, what exactly do you want?The tone of your write up is so indifferent,neither here nor there.

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
Your problem is a serious one o
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by patwhizkid(f): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ok.
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by achinaboy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
good luckkkk
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by guvna(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hoe! Liar! Stupid story!

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
clap 4 urself babe..try and slp with hs grnd father and gr8 grnd father to complete d pathway.....smh

7 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by olekubaby: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
If this your story is true, your best bet is to cut off all ties with this family and get your self straigthen up. How can you think of staying in the relationship ? you have become the family LovePeddler.
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hehehe. Your ministry never complete. You need his grandfather, his cousins and his uncles, his gateman, his driver and maybe even his dog, to feel completely fulfilled.

Abeg buckle up. Your day just dey break.

Nooooonsense! angry

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
Best romance section story of today...have u met the grandfather grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by ITbomb(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
If I were your bf , I wouldn't trust u alone with my dog either
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by Popowaa: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
Lol
sexkillz: Hehehe. Your ministry never complete. You need his grandfather, his cousins and his uncles, his gateman, his driver and maybe even his dog, to feel completely fulfilled.

Nooooonsense! angry

Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by Popowaa: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
Lol,what ministry,Family Sex Minstry
sexkillz: Hehehe. Your ministry never complete. You need his grandfather, his cousins and his uncles, his gateman, his driver and maybe even his dog, to feel completely fulfilled.

Nooooonsense! angry

Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by abdulkayus(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
Shameless LovePeddler. U are worse than a dog.
Anyway, i pray to God to make u change to a better person.
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by KINGwax(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
Abeg, make seun include smiley for hissing o

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by manny4life(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Haha, sister you're the true KESIAH... Abeg share the thing come my side.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
The girl is an expert nymph.

She has no limit. She needs to visit a psychologist; coming from someone with a psychology background.
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by baibijayyahoo(f): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
*mouth drops wild open!*
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
*mouth drops wild open!*

*a family of mosquitoes just found a new home*
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by dmcdad: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
carmelion: Are you really the one or you re writing on behalf of someone?

if you re the real person, what exactly do you want?The tone of your write up is so indifferent,neither here nor there.
More like neither hot nor cold...
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
Congrats!!! Wot about their Dog?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
Poster, ur act is an abomination and u must appease d gods of the land for cleansing or else, u shall run naked in d mrkt square.

Now for u to do that, the requirement are:
1) U must bring two big Hausa he-goats
2) Four cartons of star bear
3) Five gins of hot drink
4) Three live aligator pepper
5) Five tubers of yam
6) One live white cock and finally
7) The sum of two hundred thousand Naira or else, be ready to run MAD. That is d message of the gods.
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
Funny enough there was a babe I met at some point like that she slept with two of my bros..

Omo mehnnn we begged her at some point that our Dog had feelings for her, dat can she pls sleep with the Dog.

The marrafucker is still begging me for marriage!

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by baibijayyahoo(f): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

*a family of mosquitoes just found a new home*

***graps my mortein, spray my mouth continues'li for hours,, ***coughs*.......sigh

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by pwettytemmy(f): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
Lol. Its seems u are bn intimate with them cos they look alike. Now what happen when u get married to him and u av a son dat looks exactly like him?
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by greedie1(f): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
it ain't ur fault dat u ve a huge appetite or dat u are curious....

find out his views.abt open relationships, dats d only way to deal wit d guilt grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by bedford101(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
pls look for his cousins and nephews f..uck all of them round idiat
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by richyblink1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
I thought NL romance section is a place were we talk about real life events and how to solve them. But I guess it's now for entertainment stories.
Nice story anyway.
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
I hate when pple use alcohol as the blame in everything they do. See how the eediot used it in every instance she cheated on her bf. She already had a plan as to wat she was going to do. She just used alcohol as an excuse.
Animal with no morals. Ashawo two kobo.
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by Mynd44: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
You have not hit the target yet babe. you are still coming up. increase your tempo and you will surely get there
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by remecy(f): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
Smart girl for your mind. you think his family members will welcome you into their family, abi. Ask your boyfriend to take you to the remaining male members of his family so you know you really satisfied your doggy self.
Re: I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
It's like you r breaking record within the family and the elder bro and dad. Are you a stranger to them... Don't date the guy again... You have done enough go before he finds out or you will be white washed with acid... Pussycat doll!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.