Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ (11938 Views)

PDP's Obinna Ogba Declares For Governor Of Ebonyi State / Abacha was never Convicted Of Looting / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2019
dre11:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerian-senator-says-abacha-was-a-good-man/

He's entitled to his opinion. Some people still worship Hitler till day.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by subcbouy: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2019
The Ogonis will wonder IPod again
Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by SmellingAnus(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2019
supportnija:
Abacha stole he worked, Jonathan and his wife stole no work, Obasanjo stole no work.
but the current President said Abacha didn't steal. .. are you trying to say that our respected Mr. President is a liar and even worse than Abacha?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by jrusky(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2019
He might be saying his own opinion which he is entitle to. Personally in term of being a man who proved his worth as a General in Army Abacha is far more better than Buhari security wise handling and technical knowhow.

Though he looted so badly but he is a average fulani man who love Nigeria than religion or tribal line unlike Buhari who is a complete religion bigot and a bloody tribal sentimental human.

If I have to vote today between Abacha or Buhari I swear with all pleasure I will vote Abacha a million time over Buhari. Infact if Shekau Boko Haram contest with Buhari I will rather not vote than to vote for Buhari.

So I support this senator to a certain level. Take it or burst it.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by Enugupikin: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2019
Ebonyi people like Abacha for given them state and relieving them from oppression but that doesn't mean Abacha is. saint

2 Likes

Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by Thryphosa(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2019
May be Abacha is his mentor.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by Solomon17(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2019
grin
Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by miketayo(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I prefer Abacha and would choose him a million times over dullard buhari.

be careful what you wish for
Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by assyn(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2019
helinues:
A former/present president also said the same thing..

A good man indeed.. If Abacha was a bad man, may be he would have stole much more than he did.
undecided

If Abacha actually 'stole' those cash how come they were placed in banks were they can easily be recovered/Identified?.
The first Nigerian soldier to attain the rank of a full star General without skipping a single rank, that speaks volume of him.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2019
miketayo:

be careful what you wish for
Between two evils one must be better, between Abacha and Buhari, for sure Abacha is far better.

1 Like

Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by Naija247blog: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2019
For e side na
Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by Auduambless(m): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2019
Nah Them
Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by Efkiu11: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2019
dre11:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerian-senator-says-abacha-was-a-good-man/

Please my friends in here iam in a bit of problems here..my exams start Monday and I haven't completed my school fees payment all I have managed to have is 50k out of 60k.Pls the good souls in here pls help someone in need ..May God replenish and bless u ...0139415820 faruq Olanrewaju gtbank
Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by henrykaimaife: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2019
What do you expect from Abakaliki man off course none or do you expect him to reason like Achebe, Soludo and chike Obi off course no way.

1 Like

Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by SamPeeLamen(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2019
A good man... And a great thief, yeah?
Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by GenFunction: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2019
ABACHA is 9ja's ATM even in death baba stil dey remit money....guess hes a man of integrity
Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by Bluntemperor: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2019
You see your Senator of the Fed Rep.of Nigeria!.no wander it is said 'even mad man has a friend'.why won't he be justified in such crude statement? A senate president sold his party birthright to an opponent's greed,that is greed raised to power 2.
this Senator having be fed lies by their leaders since inception have been on defense since they choose to undermine their party,but unfortunately virtually many of them lost out ingloriously.Nigeria as a nation has outlived most of them and this shall come to pass too.
Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by Empiree: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2019
cheesy

Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by omerukokwuru(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2019
at least abacha is/was better than buhari in comparison in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by smokeyupu(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2019
But sincerely, Sani Abacha was a kind hearted person. I encountered him in Ibadan when he was GOC 2nd Mechanized Div and I liked him ever since.
Also met his younger brother who was a Captain back in the late 80s in Kaduna. He buys bread from us (which I made) all that time in NDA and was very generous.
People tend to judge folks from hearsay and make up their minds based on that.
A man might be hard but very gentle inside.

1 Like

Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by ogongogames(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2019
I can just about understand why this senator would say this, as it is likely he benefited personally during the regime as with quite a few. However this forum really shows you the mentality of Nigerians. The fact that his "so called" economic achievements have overridden his disgusting human right records (RIP Ken Saro Wiwa, Alfred Rewane and others) tells me all I need to know. My hope is that Nairaland represent an irrelevant 5% of the population.
Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by somehow: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2019
How many of you physically experience the so called bad rule of Abacha or una dey talk heresay?
Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by hecomeshome(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2019
This senator is codedly telling us that PMB is worse than Abacha. In other words, he knew Abacha was bad, but Bubu own na no-go area.
Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by Insectkiller: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
Senator Obinna ogba is an epitome of Mediocrity..
grin grin grin
This is one of the people spoiling, dirtying and tarnishing d image of the Igbos..

Clueless Obinna ogb.. am sorry for d ebonyis, it's a shame dey have such an idiosyncrazy homo sapiens as representative...

Even comparing saraki to abacha..that's a blow/low on sarakis image... cry

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by owoshuyi(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
This man knows nothing like Jon Snow...I have a msg for him.
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5 vs 20
Re: Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
NaMeAboki:
Yes he was: he was able to achieve more with the least amount of revenue (oil @ about $9/barrel) than most other leaders before or after him; his main problem was that many of those he stepped on their toes (OBJ & Abdulsalami Abubakar and also NADECO members) came to power immediately after him and made sure they used their offices or access to the media to malign him more than he was actually guilty of - e.g. some members of the SMC (Bamaiyi & Jeremai Useni) had tried to debunk the so called Abacha loot, explaining the rational behind the joint SMC's decision to stash the money in secret accounts, in the light of threats of more international economic sanctions against the country but to no avail.

So the right account to stash it is the account of his children abi?

Your skull is obviously empty if you actually typed that nonsense by yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Must Unite To Win Elections - Bola Tinubu To Bauchi APC Leaders / Buhari Behind SSS’ Invasion Of Ekiti Assembly – Lawmakers / If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.