Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? (2935 Views)

Ever Liked Someone And The Person Says He Likes Your Friend / I Think I Have Hiv / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2019
Having sex could be fun and enjoyable, but there are quite the risk involved. As part of health week in my office, I would like to ask Romancelanders:

So after having streamy, yummy sex with someone you thought loves you and the person turns around says "I forgot to tell you I am HIV positive" What will be your reaction?
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Girlieo(f): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Op u better confess dat u are d one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Important health tip :

If this happens to you quickly check yourself into the hospital and request for post-exposure prophylaxis

It’s an antiretroviral medicine which would help reduced the risk of infection, from an exposure to HIV. Must be done within 72 hours

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2019
Girlieo:
Op u better confess dat u are d one.
it is not me ooh. I never had sex before. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2019
Soak my whole body inside dry uncooked rice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2019
Nah prison dem dey put those set of people. I will make sure of that.

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Davash222(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2019
hiv looks too innocent with small letters, now imagine with cap locks, HIV.

Dreadful!!

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by MJBOLT: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2019
Amakavula:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by patosky3310(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2019
Amakavula:
Important health tip :

If this happens to you quickly check yourself into the hospital and request for post-exposure prophylaxis

It’s an antiretroviral medicine which would help reduced the risk of infection, from an exposure to HIV. Must be done within 72 hours

Is this needed even with condom?
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by utytill(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2019
Amakavula:
Important health tip :

270k for a shot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by sonofspada(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2019
what do you mean by yummy
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2019
sonofspada:
what do you mean by yummy
cry cry deliciousness food
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2019
author=MJBOLT post=79094542]
You want to verify cry
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by MJBOLT: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2019
i would love to but you are not even up to 18
Amakavula:
You want to verify cry
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Ryan03(f): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2019
utytill:
270k for a shot.
what! shocked
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by utytill(m): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2019
Ryan03:
what! shocked
I knew it from a medical friend that had a blood contact with a carrier, he took only a shot, na so 270k waka in January 2018
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Ryan03(f): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2019
utytill:
I knew it from a medical friend that had a blood contact with a carrier, he took only a shot, na so 270k waka in January 2018
Na being faithful to one partner and condom use sure pass o
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by utytill(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2019
Ryan03:
Na being faithful to one partner and condom use sure pass o
No be small matter.

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2019
MJBOLT:

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by ibkayee(f): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2019
Lmao

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:
Lmao
Lesbian Modafvvkin Ass Bitch
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
MJBOLT:

oouch ! so you can burn me like this MJBOLT smiley
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Diggydanny41: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
This is broad day plegiarism.....I hope you dey give credit to the original owner of this tweet @amakavula
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
Diggydanny41:
This is broad day plegiarism.....I hope you dey give credit to the original owner of this tweet @amakavula
must you always snitch, close mouth small na chuchuchuchuchuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Amakavula:
inside life, who's gonna believe you anyway
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
HORLADSTAR:

inside life, who's gonna believe you anyway
my lord and saviour jesus. only him I care about
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by iTearHerToto: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Amakavula:
it is me ooh. I have had sex at least 700 times. cheesy

Pukes angry

[img]https:///view/dry-heave-throw-up-vomit-gross-ew-gif-4726988.gif[/img]
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry

[img]https:///view/dry-heave-throw-up-vomit-gross-ew-gif-4726988.gif[/img]
congrats you just joined my " i will never reply you again list " .
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by iTearHerToto: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
Amakavula:
congrats you just joined my " i will never reply you again list " .
Even if mentions pay bills I ain't want none from an overused feminist

Pukesangry

1 Share

Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
Amakavula:
. I never had sex before. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Girl For The First Time? - / You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... / Davido’s Curvy Baby Mama With Big Yansh (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.