Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? (2955 Views)

Ever Liked Someone And The Person Says He Likes Your Friend / I Think I Have Hiv / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
Yes you heard that,go to the hospital get tested,they will give you some drugs and ask you to come back in a few months to test again.all you could be is to be hopeful.lesson learned
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by gunpoint(m): 4:03am On Jun 08, 2019
ibkayee:
Lmao
Hess...
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by gunpoint(m): 4:03am On Jun 08, 2019
DamonSalvatore:
Lesbian Modafvvkin Ass Bitch
Haaaaa
Kilode?
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Diggydanny41: 6:25am On Jun 08, 2019
Amakavula:
must you always snitch, close mouth small na chuchuchuchuchuu
lol.....oya aunty don't vex
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 08, 2019
Amakavula:
oouch ! so you can burn me like this MJBOLT smiley
come Amaka,you be blogger or pharmacist undecided
I no dey understand you again o
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by ibkayee(f): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2019
gunpoint:

Hess...
gunpoint kiss
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2019
nwanneni:
come Amaka,you be blogger or pharmacist undecided
I no dey understand you again o
see you that wanted to use me for rituals tufia!! me answer you ?
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Amakavula:
see you that wanted to use me for rituals tufia!! me answer you ?
good morning amy.come on na cheesy
Because I wanted to gift you a Merc and take you on vacation abi?that was last year na,then money be dey pump excess grin
When i come back to Nigeria,I'll storm ABJ again and it will be your treat,so you don't get to fear for anything wink
Deal?
Once more,you be pharmacist or blogger undecided
Better answer now before I vex angry
Re: After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? by Melison(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Wetin go carry me kpansh person
Skin to skin
Am I mad??
Even if I get gf sef I no go try am at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Bless Nairaland / A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(Video) / Do You Love Her Movies (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.