Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman (50500 Views)

Meet Gay Body Builders Who Fell In Love At The Gym(pictures) / Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by Yhungtee44(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dis is not my first tim of telling d youth to look b4 dey leap....Abi shey her parents no do Spiritual healing 4 Nassarawa shrine ni
Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by shegra58: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
The guy shoe be like yatch for second picture grin grin
Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by Mouthpis(m): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
Him come resemble Neymar for face.

1 Like

Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by ken6488(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
anochuko01:
MANY SPOILT CHILDREN ABOVE AND BELOW ME

grin saint anochuko

1 Like

Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by iSlayer: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
If his growth wasn't inhibited the average man will stand only at his knees.

Giants of old??

1 Like

Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by owoshuyi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
OPPOSITES ATTRACT[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by anochuko01(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
ken6488:

grin saint anochuko
god breast you my brother!
Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by Offpoint1: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
KristaPretty:
I fit even enter the guy shoe as Toyota corolla

TGIF grin grin grin
naso you small reach?

1 Like

Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by Lonelypacifist6: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
Because of his unusual height he was bullied!! this is kind of person that's supposed to be bullying na

1 Like

Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by mixter(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
And more than 50% of the comments are concerned about their sex life. Imagine. Yo all should learn to mind your businesses, it’s a full time job, so stay employed.

1 Like

Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by imitateMe(m): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sydney17:
Women dey try sha! No matter your size or weight, women will have you on their chest and still give you the freedom to ride and bang! Who says they are the weaker sex? think again! All hail the only creation to have seen Devil eyeball to eyeball grin grin grin
That's a lie. This woman will bleed endlessly if she dares..
Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by kingzjay(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
Long distance relationship
Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by KristaPretty(f): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
Offpoint1:

naso you small reach?

This guy is a giant na, I fit de reach am for knee even with my 5ft8 height
Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by KristaPretty(f): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
imitateMe:

That's a lie. This woman will bleed endlessly if she dares..

Big lie!Some Women de collect anything o grin
Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by Offpoint1: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
KristaPretty:

This guy is a giant na, I fit de reach am for knee even with my 5ft8 height
lol, oya come to me... I be your size, just 6ft3...
Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by DimkpaBini: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
angry

Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by OlawaleBammie: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
KristaPretty:
I fit even enter the guy shoe as Toyota corolla

TGIF grin grin grin

funny man, na so u short reach??

1 Like

Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by Epunch1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Craziestgirl:
Cute.

Brings to mind the saying
'There's no height that love can not surmount.'
LOL you mean P***sy right? but come to think of it small women like(love) long thing ooo if you know you know!!
Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by tosinornottosin: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
If you know you know

Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by KristaPretty(f): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

funny man, na so u short reach??

5ft 8 no short na. but if i near that man na knee i go reach am
Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by Angelfrost(m): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
Acromegaly....
Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by Lo97654vv: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin

Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by Wheezy123(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
Now i dunno weda d woman is a dwarf, an average height woman or a tall woman... Tall people sef
Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by dododawa1: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
Funniest of it is that,(his DICK )will be small.

1 Like

Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by meobizy(f): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
He'll still cheat on her with a 6'2 woman.
The best confidence booster for children is sports.
A freak like him can make it big in MMA, professional wrestling, basketball or rugby.
He still became a celebrity in his locale so all wasn't a waste after all.
I always thought surgery stopped the growth process completely, which one is the daily injections and slow growth part again?

1 Like

Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
Belial06:

You are not funny at all
[img]https://media1./images/d1f80665564122d4a25526ecf6fe237a/tenor.gif?itemid=3972513[/img]

I never meant to be.

Why were you looking for humor in my comment?

I'm not Trevor Noah.
Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by Blain007(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
Davash222:
Girls dey try o.
This guy’s dicck will be touching the girl’s heart during sexx.
haha
Re: Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman by Ironhead73: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sydney17:
Women dey try sha! No matter your size or weight, women will have you on their chest and still give you the freedom to ride and bang! Who says they are the weaker sex? think again! All hail the only creation to have seen Devil eyeball to eyeball grin grin grin
hear,hear...all hail oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Saw In A Brothel / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.