Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

What I Saw In A Brothel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw In A Brothel (50433 Views)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In A Brothel by Jmichael1(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2022
So I visited one of the brotels in my neibourhood last night to chilax as usual..

Then I got into the bar, and saw a young boy of about 3yrs dancing to one of Naira Marley songs, I was wondering 'who be dis young marlian....:

So I went to meet the bar man to get one bottle of climax and black bullect (my brand) and I asked him "guy, who be dis small boy wen dey dance like dis? And he said, nah one of my grls (olosho) pikin, she dey hustle here... I just weak once, and went back to my seat..

And several thoughts were just going on my mind like "why would a grl bring such a young boy to this kind of place,.. won't dis place affect this boy negatively and so on....

I was angry in my spirit, so i just took my drinks and left..

200 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Candidlady: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Re you angry with the Barman?
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Like it was not an irresponsible incompetent man that left her(the kid's mum) in that state.

Dead genders

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by TheRace55: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2022
the boy u dey see for there no know wetin they sup , he all thinks its all fun and gradually he all understand the activities that happened in the place.

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Aboks(m): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2022
So what do you want us to do for you now

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Sundrus: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2022
Lol...the boy go grow up become pîmp.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by illicit(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2022
Na still hustle

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by chatinent: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2022
Smiles. Girl wey no regard her own life wan regard another person own?

224 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Danibonk(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Ashawo wey carry him brother come Dey Scott with her for Agege na him brother Dey owe her money

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by nrexzy: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Like it was not an irresponsible incompetent man that left her(the kid's mum) in that state.

Dead genders

Ur case na special intervention e need... We go pray for u

286 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Candidlady: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2022
nrexzy:

Ur case na special intervention e need... We go pray for u

It is your gender that needs special intervention from being irresponsible and fruitless.
Iam beginning to think the fig tree jesus cursed in the bible was MEN

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Freelane33(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Things Dey happen bro . Maythelordbewithus
Jmichael1:
So i visited one of the brotels in my neibourhood last nyt to chilax as usual..
then i got into the bar,and saw a young boy of about 3yrs dancing to one of naira marley songs,i was wonderin"who be dis young marlian....
so i went to meet the bar man to get one bottle of climax and black bullect(my brand)and i asked him"guy,who be dis small boy wen dey dance like dis? And he said,nah one of my grls(olosho)pikin,she dey hustle here...i jst weak once,and went bk to my seat..
And several taught were jst going on my mind like"y wud a grl bring such a young boy to dis kind of place,..won't dis place affect dis boy negatively and so on....
i was angry in my spirit,so i jst took my drinks and left..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by LongBig(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Only you combined climax and black bullet? Small small bro that shits are deadly on a long run!

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Jmichael1(m): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2022
LongBig:
Only you combined climax and black bullet? Small small bro that shits are deadly on a long run!

yea bro....
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Oceanblaze(m): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:
then i got into the bar,and saw a young boy of about 3yrs dancing to one of naira marley songs,i was wonderin"who be dis young marlian....
so i went to meet the bar man to get one bottle of climax and black bullect(my brand)and i asked him"guy,who be dis small boy wen dey dance like dis? And he said,nah one of my grls(olosho)pikin,she dey hustle here...i jst weak once,and went bk to my seat..
And several taught were jst going on my mind like"y wud a grl bring such a young boy to dis kind of place,..won't dis place affect dis boy negatively and so on....

You just carry your konji go back house...na wa o

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Jmichael1(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Oceanblaze:
You just carry your konji go back house...na wa o
hahahahaha... my moral weak once

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Mr2wealth: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

You were angry
Did you cry
You should have Left your drink unattended to grin
Survival of the fittest is the slogan for the Nigerians and Nigeria today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Rexymania(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Where did it happen? Abj? Is that boy light skinned? Can you show me his picture?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Michael rest!
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Oceanblaze(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

hahahahaha...
my moral weak once
Chai!
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Harddiskng(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Dead genders

Lol I am sure you didn’t see the “na one of the olosho pikin”. Thats the occupation the so-called mother chose.

Every human is solely responsible for his/her fate. Nobody owes you anything. Stop seeking validation and unmerited positioning in the society through gender war.

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Edyice: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

It is your gender that needs special intervention from being irresponsible and fruitless.
Iam beginning to think the fig tree jesus cursed in the bible was MEN

Why are you talking like this .

Apart from ladies getting a job .

It's better for lady's to look at the dude she's giving herself too .

Many things to look out for when dating a dude .. ( same gals will give you deaf hear ) .

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Candidlady: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2022
Harddiskng:

Lol I am sure you didn’t see the “na one of the olosho pikin”. Thats the occupation the so-called mother choose.

Every human is solely responsible for his/her fate. Nobody owes you anything. Stop seeking validation and unmerited positioning in the society through gender war.

What is this one saying undecided
And who is fighting war with you. you see weapon for my hands undecided

All the best mr

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Lalasticlala I hope you can see how candidlady is always insulting and provoking the male gender unnecessarily....when they insult you back now you start trying to play victim

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by UnknownQueen(f): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Na wa o
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by seunaj: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Don't blame the olosho. She is a product of failled parenting too. That failed parenting runs in the family so you wouldn't have to blame the boy when he grow up to become another nuisance in the community. Goodluck to him in advance

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by iwaeda: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Dead genders

May be the OP is the father grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy / Finest Guy On Nairaland, Upload Pic, Girls Rate. / Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.