Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room (5038 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by efogator(f): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
How My Husband Locked-Up a Lady in Our Home During The Lockdown.

A woman narrated the incident, according to her, "I am at the point of committing murder because I have never been this angry in my life.

In this locked down my husband brought his girlfriend into our home without my knowledge, indeed, the babe came prepared.

We have a two-bedroom flat, and in our basement is a kind of guest chalet that my husband always uses when he is doing research, writing books and reading for professional exams.

Sometimes when we have visitors that come in from outside the country they stay there, the place is like a guest house well furnished to taste with all the kitchen utensils.

So this babe and my husband planned for her to come and stay in the guest house.

She bought foodstuffs; brought her clothes and she came in when no one could see her and checked into the guest chalet secretly.

I noticed my husband spent so much time in the basement all in the name of writing his book that he needs quiet time away from the kids.

I didn't suspect anything at first, one day as I finished cooking; I decided to take the food to him as a surprise.

As I gained access to the flat, I started perceiving the smell of cooked food.

Lo and behold, my husband and his babe were naked and asleep in the living room having eaten food cooked by her.

I went around the house and saw her clothes, shoes, toiletries in the bedroom. I screamed and they both rushed into the bedroom and met me. I bounced on him and started beating him.

They were both naked. I feel so hurt and betrayed. Bringing her into my home is a huge slap on my womanhood.

Now the problem is she can't leave as Abuja is locked down. How can I handle this now? My worry now is, will she stay here for 14 days. I feel like killing the both of them now.

My husband said the babe is pregnant and insisted she can't stay alone during the lockdown so they both decided she comes and stay in the guess chalet. Someone should tell me what to do before I kill the two of them."

The above is the incident the woman narrated, and from the story, she is truly hurt, how can a lady do this to her fellow woman, sleeps with a married man, gets pregnant, and moves into the man's home where he lives with his family.

Men it is high time, you try to be faithful to your wives, what is the solution for this kind of problem?

What's the possible way to handle it?

What is your advice?
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by charijee(f): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Stay at home will turn so many persons into fiction writers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by Oluromantic: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
READ: Understand 18 Foods That Reduces Body Heat Quickly Before You Regret
This is my advice. Edit before you copy

6 Likes

Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by illicit(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dog and bitches story
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
So another woman cannot self-isolate in peace?
grin
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by Rickjordan(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Smart man cheesy one second everything don burst...

1 Like

Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by mechanics(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Blame her husband not the lady, what is the man looking for in a woman that he has not seen on his wife, the man should be ashamed of himself.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
The man simply helped humanity. Sidechic was homeless and he helped her to self isolate. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by oglalasioux(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
The world will one day go back to polygamy to stop all these nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by Kurtis02(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Egungun don die Na trailer kill am
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by Chillext(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
some men dey fvck up sha.......
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by mumumugu(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
bloggers can lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Any deal ? grin

Tales by moonlight
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by Bruno3000(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Divorce his a*ss
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by seniorgozman(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
I doubt this story
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by MarianaTrench: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Copy copy story grin
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by baralatie(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
mumumugu:
bloggers can lie
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by richidinho(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bloggers will hardly make heaven if they continue like this

Especially the Nigerian version grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by snitchbitch: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
To cool her hot anger, she can leave the guy for some days for a friend, sister or neighbours house. If the man is shameful he will beg her to come back, but if he is a dog that he is , then he won't beg her. Then she can divorce him. My opinion though.

Chai, this one is a real inside life!!!! Fear men!!!!
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by Olunmercy56(f): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dear Lord, please save us from Endtime ladies sad The woman should just concentrate on her children and ignore them undecided
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by Emmaxy9(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
This holiday is really bringing out the creative writing skill in many people

1 Like

Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by Trinity1011(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Naked story
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin grin
charijee:
Stay at home will turn so many persons into fiction writers
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by Ibechris2: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
This guts can only be found in Abuja...after reading the caption,I knew it was going to be Abuja. The sin city of Africa!

The only city where women prefer married men, even poor married men join together while single men dates married women with so much pride,as if is an achievement.

A city where a single lady that earns not up 50k a month stays in rental apartment worth 2million.

A town where many live above their means and still blame Federal govt and their village people.

But the town is full of fake men and women.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by Thompsonpet(m): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
All fake!!
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by Uphand: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Stupid stupid stories. Well see my signature below if you want to turn your little capital into a financial breakthrough.
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by CheedyJ(m): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nice script ,just some few add-ons here & there might make a great movie...
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by chukxie(m): 1:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Do houses in Nigeria have basements ?
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by Saintmary(f): 2:17am On Apr 08, 2020
snitchbitch:
To cool her hot anger, she can leave the guy for some days for a friend, sister or neighbours house. If the man is shameful he will beg her to come back, but if he is a dog that he is , then he won't beg her. Then she can divorce him. My opinion though.

Chai, this one is a real inside life!!!! Fear men!!!!
She should leave her house for a side chick!

Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by ZooOga: 3:17am On Apr 08, 2020
The Nollywood script passes our approval. Please apply for funding to start the filming project. grin
Re: Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:44am On Apr 08, 2020
I blame Buhari and those of us who voted him in in 2015, if Buhari had earlier locked down our borders, we wouldn't have had any case of CoronaVirus and if we didn't have any case of CoronaVirus, Abuja wouldn't have been on lockdown and if Abuja hadn't been on lockdown, the lady wouldn't have had to stay that long in the man's home and if the lady hadn't stayed that long, he might not have impregnated her, Buhari has destroyed many homes for his indecision, the wife of that man should sue him instead of blaming her husband

(1) (Reply)

My Dick Wants To Get Me Fired At Work! Help / Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.