Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

You Casting Stones From A Comfort Zone; Love And Suicide Killings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Casting Stones From A Comfort Zone; Love And Suicide Killings (319 Views)

Nigerian Man In Shock After Discovering "Rare" Red Magnetic Stones (pics/video) / MY Huge Ass (50 Inches) Made Me A Millionaire . Keyara Stones / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Casting Stones From A Comfort Zone; Love And Suicide Killings by dna4ril(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hmmmn! Damn sad...Whenever I read through post of young men committing suicide due to a failed relationship, where a supposed heart-rob breaks the young man's heart, I feel so sad. But then I feel strong and alive within me and with a gracious heart to God, I thank God for my own ordeal because I have been there, I have gone through one of the worst heart breaks ever heard or seen.

It could be so bad if you could literally "die" for the woman in question, That song, I will catch a Grenade for you could be real, Its relative, love can drive some men that far to engage in such simile actions in the name of love. Consider if you gyz were soul mates, if she was all you had, if you had talked about the future, had plans figured out altogether, if she was more a friend to you than a romantic partner, If all your family and friends and hers knew you gyz together and thought it wise also that you two would be a perfect fit, if you gyz had dated for at least 5 years…Hmmn quite long, that’s a mini decade. if all through the length of the friendship turned dating, you two were NEVER given to sex, Most likely kiss and all, but for sanity sake, you didn’t bother her with sex, few men come this far. You as the guy loved her that much, cos you felt she was going to be yours and you so anticipate and willing to wait for the right time, so why the rush, yeah....true love can be that disciplined or "Stupid"... if you know, you know....

THEY DATED FOR 7 years, 6, 8 9 years, Haba! That is too long a time now, what were you thinking? Is she a tourist attraction? Most people that are quick to spill trash like this cant boast of a steady relationship of 1yr plus... Clam down, understand the facts...The reality is that the dating period is usually said to be that long because most times they add up the times they were close friends before they officially started dating(Reason for the obvious length of MOST longtime relationships).

It’s even worse if you had to see her leave you over a period, I mean you saw her withdraw in a space of time and watched helplessly doing all you can and yet she still had to break away. Then its suicidal if with all this, you had to go through it all by yourself with little or no external support of family and friends; Pre-breakup, break-up and post break up, Just like mine was...It has a way of breaking even the nicest of angels and turning them into "demons"...You lose sense of purpose, direction, health, mind, self-love, just name it...It takes GOD ALONE if anyone gets this far and comes back sane and alive. So you see why I thank God though I get sad when I see those who didn't make it through. It’s not because I was strong and they were weak. Somehow Grace found me because I contemplated it many many many times too.

Mine was a 6 yrs plus,We were friends for 4 yrs, but We already knew we loved each other from 6 months into our parts crossing.. When she bowed out on me..Masters bla bla bla, I felt the whole world literally had ended so there was no need any more to live. You won’t understand if with the entire picture I have painted you seem lost in all I have said already, so no need stressing myself.

Therefore its utter cluelessness to hear such stories about a young man committing suicide in the name of love and begin to cast stones on them, saying all manner of gibberish about the deceased just because you are there casting the stone from a comfort zone.[/font] No one literally takes his /her life from a comfort zone? So instead, if you can’t just look away, then pray they rest in peace at least and pray you do not ever find yourself or pray no one close to you ever finds his or her self in such a situation...

As for those who somehow scaled through storms like this, they are the better of it, just like the eagles. I thank God for reaching out to me when life had made me think there was nothing else to live for because someone walked out .Painful truth is, it doesn’t always necessarily mean that the ladies in question are bad, it could be, it could also be that they weren’t meant to be the real deal, so somehow fate plays its course in our lives just to make us happy endings. I see how strong I had become over the years and stronger each day, just as the saying goes in my native dialect “Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you"....

To all those going through this kind of scenario I went through and painted earlier, stay strong and reach out to God, else you will, it’s not you might, you will lose heart somewhere in between, God alone can help you through it.
#STAYSTRONG.....
Re: You Casting Stones From A Comfort Zone; Love And Suicide Killings by ibkayee(f): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
Heartbreaks can be rough, don’t try to rush the process though, it takes time. Try to keep yourself occupied and surround yourself with friends, stay strong
Re: You Casting Stones From A Comfort Zone; Love And Suicide Killings by donbachi(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dis heartbreak,how is it?i never experienced that before...just c'mon"it's over between us" or ordinary "i no do again".and i will be crying or try taking my own life....maybe dem never born dat woman.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Those Things You Dislike I'm The Opposite Sex? / 11 Guaranteed Steps To Get A YES From Your BABE In 3 Months / Khadija Hassan Egume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.