Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin (72316 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2019
deebrain:

Yes it's my dignity. And I will continue to insist on it. On behalf of that woman that has maintained her own.

Shift abeg.
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by deebrain(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2019
breakerofchains:

Shift abeg.

You should have shifted first and ignored my post. Ode.

Try to learn how to pole dance without showing us your black behind.
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2019
deebrain:

You should have shifted first and ignored my post. Ode.

Try to learn how to pole dance without showing us your black behind.
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by deebrain(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2019
breakerofchains:

Look at this fool...

You seem to lack the brain you speak of in your moniker...

Oponu

Mr or Mrs, show that your brains are better than mine.

Give your argument why you started dissing at my post. Or do the better matured thing to shut up, naked yourself and show every dick, tom and harry your shameless excuse of a body.
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=deebrain post=79125201]

Mr or Mrs, show that your brains are better than mine.

Give your argument why you started dissing at my post. Or do the better matured thing to shut up, naked yourself and show every dick, tom and harry your shameless excuse of a body.[/q
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2019
deebrain:
Everyone is crying about giving women rights, very few are calling for women to hold on to their dignity.

I mean, just imagine these pretty ladies display their dancing skills with some clothes on.

Couldn't the creativity message yet be passed?

Oh oh oh...this is the "point" you speak of...LMAO

Men go topless all the time. Other times they are clad in only their boxers. Somehow their "dignity" is unclothedness-proof

Before the Westerners came, Africans were mostly naked or scantily dressed- please don't drag this any longer by arguing with me, you can consult African magic to have an idea of how women dressed.

....gosh , why am I even doing this. I must be feeling so generous today.

Mr dignity.

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Jakumo(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2019
deebrain:
Everyone is crying about giving women rights, very few are calling for women to hold on to their dignity.

I mean, just imagine these pretty ladies display their dancing skills with some clothes on.

Couldn't the creativity message yet be passed?

You are obviously getting extremely excited and hot-to-trot over these educational pictures of skimpily-clad women sporting silky-skinned, nicely toned, yet curvaceous and most drool-worthy female bodies that are custom designed by Papa God and religious exercise regimes, for mind-blowing bedroom and Oza Room adventures to remember forever.

We know your type, Oga DeeBrain. You opened the topic, observed all the T&A on display, then proceeded to grapple with your long-suffering Agama lizard using one hand, whilst with the free hand, hastily typing your indignant response of dismay in this forum, about how much those sexy women upset your equilibrium, even as you stare intently at their pictures taken while they slip and slide up and down the stripper pole.

Still waiting for the "Vanity upon Vanity" crew to show up and express their own finger-wagging disapproval over all the jiggly 34D breasts and tight buttocks on wanton display in this news report, before later returning to their duty posts as serving officials of the Vaseline Crew, the rest of who are do doubt on their way over here to register their own condemnation and formalized rejection of female sexiness.

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by deebrain(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2019
breakerofchains:

Oh oh oh...this is the "point" you speak of...LMAO

Men go topless all the time. Other times they are clad in only their boxers. Somehow their "dignity" is unclothedness-proof

Before the Westerners came, Africans were mostly naked or scantily dressed- please don't drag this any longer by arguing with me, you can consult African magic to have an idea of how women dressed.

....gosh , why am I even doing this. I must be feeling so generous today.

Mr dignity.

Africans including women were scantily dressed cos they had no knowledge of clothing and there was no message of sexuality in unclothedness.

Today, we are aware of the shame in unclothedness that is why from the first thing covered (the genitals) full clothing evolved to cover things to be covered.

A man being naked can never be equal to a woman being naked. That's why there is a price to be paid by culture to see the unclothedness of a woman.

Got that? Freely ask your elders. Mrs cheap.
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by deebrain(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2019
Jakumo:

You are obviously getting extremely excited and hot-to-trot over these educational pictures of skimpily-clad women sporting silky-skinned, nicely toned, yet curvaceous and most drool-worthy female bodies that are custom designed by Papa God and religious exercise regimes, for mind-blowing bedroom and Oza Room adventures to remember forever.

We know your type, Oga DeeBrain. You opened the topic, observed all the T&A on display, then proceeded to grapple with your long-suffering Agama lizard using one hand, whilst with the free hand, hastily typing your indignant response of dismay in this forum, about how much those sexy women upset your equilibrium, even as you stare intently at their pictures taken while they slip and slide up and down the stripper pole.

Still waiting for the "Vanity upon Vanity" crew to show up and express their own finger-wagging disapproval over all the jiggly 34D breasts and tight buttocks on wanton display in this news report, before later returning to their duty posts as serving officials of the Vaseline Crew, the rest of who are do doubt on their way over here to register their own condemnation and formalized rejection of female sexiness.

I did not open the topic sir. I stumbled on it as you did. And please, cheapen your English to easy conversation.
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by deebrain(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2019
breakerofchains:

What stupid point did you make?

It must have been so useless as I can't even recall seeing it.

Read even the first point made before your first outburst to me.

That's if the virus in your brain allows you to...

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
I dey like dis kain news...
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by 9jaRealist: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Offpoint1:
Person future mama...

I accidentally ran into my landlord daughter's changing clothes, she shouted and yelled at me if I can't knock.
Next day there was a beach party which she attended, the idiot was in panties and bra and walking comfortably. I picked a chair and get a better view and enjoy every view I couldn't.
Even took nice shots for wanking when I get home.

The world is mad

Difference is it's HER CHOICE!

And just btw, it's called a bikini. undecided
>
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Offpoint1: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
9jaRealist:

Difference is it's HER CHOICE!
And just btw, it's called a bikini. undecided >
To slap you dey hungry me....

I tell you sey I no no wetin dem call am... na trouser be bikini?
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Famousbabe:
Beautiful Ladies Dancers Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin recently held in Lagos.

Here are entertaining videos and photos from the show event.

Some beautiful slay queens were seen climbing pole to dance in underwear.

Many Nigerians think the ladies are very good dance as they brought more fun and entertaining to the show.

Although some still condemned the ladies for their display as some wondered who will marry them.

Watch the videos

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/ladies-dance-on-pole-at-club-with-remy.html?m=1

Just assuming what will happen the day my sister amaka or chinwa go try that rubbish. Heeeeewoooo nairalanders just imagine what will happen that day! Well the simple truth is that they can't even dream of such not to talk of trying it. It's clear that the only thing most women have to offer is puxxy nothing else or still. Tell me what women can offer apart from puxxy

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage