Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? (9501 Views)

Only The Sharpest Eyes Can Read This (POHTO) / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? / Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2010
slap1:

Lol, now you must be joking. But seriously you should let people do the trumpet blowing part for you, no? I came across your discourse on agnostic deism several weeks ago and was sincerely mesmerized by the intellectual depth and confidence you brandished so 'recklessly'. Being a writer myself, I stowed away my respect for your intellectual prowess in my mind. Now this, Sagamite, is what I call respect. It is one of the few things you don't seek. It comes to you, you earn it -- like you deservedly earned mine. I believe it's unnatural for you to blow your trumpet, you're were clearly pushed to the wall. Next time you're pushed to the wall, do not rebound. Ignore whoever is pushing you. Sagamite, melt away. . .

Thanks.

The trumphet blowing is just my comedic delivery on NL.  grin A homourous character/alter ego on NL.  grin

Don't worry, that is not how I am in real life.  grin There are a few NLers that know me and will tell you that I am not even overtly aggressive in real life. cheesy

Furthermore, I know it bites my antagonist when I say it and they know it is true. They search and can not find a single post where I have not demonstrated top intellect so they can not disprove it. Whilst at the same time I call them morons and then prove it. It surely must bite.  grin

I like to get under their skin and eat them up with it.  grin I am a meanie. I have issues. To me, it is just cruel, evil comedy. grin

I don't go about in real life telling people I am intelligent. It is just too obvious I don't need to say it.  cool Ask semid4lyfe.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
Sagamite:

Not only trumpet o.

I am playing the whole brass band instruments.

It is worthy of playing when compared to those 2.

If my intellect is compared to a footballer, I would control the game to a point I would be heading my own crosses.  cheesy

Get out of here, my friend. Who the hell is Kanye?  angry

Kanye West + Simon Cowell + Muhammad Ali + Jose Mourinho = Sagamite  cool

Now, this is hilarious, and I guess your detractors could be likened to Sani Kaita!! grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2010
Aigbofa:

Now, this is hilarious, and I guess your detractors could be likened to Sani Kaita!! grin

. . . . .Beyond hilarious. I was so impressed by the callous display of braggadocio that I almost felt bad at the few times I had to crush Sagamite himself. Oh well . . . . . I especially felt bad for Dede1, he seemed like a lost puppy. You could almost hear him think to himself "Damn, if only I had gone past the 11th Grade".lol I like the way Beaf just slithered away and left Dede1 to his fate. Ah, lol, who says Sagamite shouldnt be on the list?lol
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
bk.babe97y:

. . . . .Beyond hilarious. I was so impressed by the callous display of braggadocio that I almost felt bad at the few times I had to crush Sagamite himself. Oh well . . . . .  I especially felt bad for Dede1, he seemed like a lost puppy. You could almost hear him think to himself "Damn, if only I had gone past the 11th Grade".lol I like the way Beaf just slithered away and left Dede1 to his fate. Ah, lol, who says Sagamite shouldnt be on the list?lol

Which one is it?

What is it that gets you to this point?

Miaow Miaow or Crystal Meth?
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Mobinga: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2010
angry
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Mobinga: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
And in case you didn't know. . . .

Sagamite is Gay

All the gay bashing threads are just gimmicks to hide his true sexuality
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^^ Retard!
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Mobinga: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
Sagamite:

^^^^ Retard!
Woooo what a sound mind you have
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by olaolabiy: 12:17am On Oct 06, 2010
slap1:

Sagamite, I don't mean to sound insultive, but don't you think you're kinda blowing your trumpet?

Sorry ooooooo, slap1.

'INSULTIVE' is unEnglish'. It is NOT a word.

The correct version is 'INSULTING'.

Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-519155.0.html
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by googles: 2:15am On Oct 06, 2010
Mr brownjay undecided
-
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by semid4lyfe(m): 2:19am On Oct 06, 2010
slap1:

Sagamite, I don't mean to sound insultive, but don't you think you're kinda blowing your trumpet?
Hehehe. . .see as this one dey fear. Hin don apologize even before im talk sef. Sagamite, you are truly GREAT! grin grin

slap1:

I came across your discourse on agnostic deism several weeks ago and was sincerely mesmerized by the intellectual depth and confidence you brandished so 'recklessly'. Being a writer myself, I stowed away my respect for your intellectual prowess in my mind.
No be na wa, na real wa! Even a dog does not fawn upon it's master like this.

Sagamite, it's time you open a church to propagate your gospel of "sagamuism" and start collecting tithe. You don get enough followers already grin grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by ikamefa(f): 2:30am On Oct 06, 2010
read thru all the lists in here where is jakumos' name on those lists? undecided
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by semid4lyfe(m): 2:38am On Oct 06, 2010
Sagamite:

I don't go about in real life telling people I am intelligent. It is just too obvious I don't need to say it.  cool Ask semid4lyfe.
Yes boss. . .for your mind grin grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 2:55am On Oct 06, 2010
semid4lyfe:

@ Sagamite
It's time you open a church to propagate your gospel of "sagamuism" and start collecting tithe. You don get enough followers already grin grin

Sho!!! The guy lie? Why you dey compare am to dog?  shocked

Would you lead the choir or the ushers if I start the church?  grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-370005.64.html#msg5182651
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:26am On Oct 06, 2010
Sagamite:

Sho!!! The guy lie? Why you dey compare am to dog?  shocked

Would you lead the choir or the ushers if I start the church?  grin

Naah, let me handle the finances instead. I'll work for free. . .the only thing I'd require from you is a "Ghana-Must-Go" bag to collect the tithe & offerings grin grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by oyinda3(f): 4:05am On Oct 06, 2010
semid what r u doing chatting with sagamite? i dont want u to have a corrupt mind
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 06, 2010
And why is bk.babe90 not on the list? Am sure his colorful expressions count too undecided tongue
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:19am On Oct 06, 2010
oyinda.:

semid what r u doing chatting with sagamite? i dont want u to have a corrupt mind
Give me a minute hon and I'll soon join you in bed grin grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by oyinda3(f): 4:22am On Oct 06, 2010
i see that the damage has already been done.
u need to spend d next 24 hrs in the music section for a mind/brain cleanse. what do u say?
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 06, 2010
so for una mind na sharp gees full hia abi? grin grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:37am On Oct 06, 2010
oyinda.:

i see that the damage has already been done.
u need to spend d next 24 hrs with me in the music room. what do u say?
Even better. . .I'd get to dance "kerewa" & "do me, I do you" with you grin grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by oyinda3(f): 4:38am On Oct 06, 2010
u dey craze. i give up on u.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:44am On Oct 06, 2010
oyinda.:

u dey craze. i give up on u.
Hehehehe
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by oyinda3(f): 5:23am On Oct 06, 2010
go to sleep
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by slap1(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Hehehe. . .see as this one dey fear. Hin don apologize even before im talk sef. Sagamite, you are truly GREAT! grin grin

Sagamite, it's time you open a church to propagate your gospel of "sagamuism" and start collecting tithe. You don get enough followers already grin grin

Semid, I don't always come across Sagamite so there's absolutely NOTHING to fear about him. I just showed my respect for the depth he showed in the discourse on Agnostic Deism. It is safe to say that he is good in that area, and probably in few others. We're not all cut out for the same thing. In my area, where I hold forte, he may be far behind. So if I display a high level of intellect in my field and someone appreciates and respects me for that, it is now safe to call them my followers and even liken them to dogs, right? I also have a secret respect for you after you started that thread on how to modify our posts, quote, add colour, etc, from our mobile phones. Now I guess I'm your dog, too, and your follower. If you think respecting people for a particular thing about them you happen to like equals degrading yourself, then you have some maturity issues.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

And why is bk.babe90 not on the list? Am sure his colorful expressions count too undecided tongue

Ahhhhh. . . . . I know i got fans, most of them just trying to be "Politically correct". Its like back in the days when mothereffers was scared to give Rappers Awards and ish, even tho they was enjoying the music! I aint there! Aigbofa aint there! Tpiah aint there! Intelligent aszz 9jaganja aint there, BUT DUMBASZZ DEDE1 MAKES THE FUXCKING LIST?!?! Are you fuxckin kidding me? Lemme see, who's next Ezeuche and Eziachi?!!? Jesus!
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2010
Sagamite:

Which one is it?

What is it that gets you to this point?

Miaow Miaow or Crystal Meth?

Dude in response:

1.   Dont lemme go "Silver-Back" on you like the video below. Well-thought out and well versed paragraphs wont help you none. They didnt help you thrice before, I doubt they'll come in handy for number four.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb-vpmW1n7U&NR=1&feature=fvwp

2.    And U should pump your brakes cause. . . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0udrbpQhqk

. . . . alternatively, if the brakes aint working, jump out the car. The resultant broken bones, as u well know, will be mild compared to what would obtain if u crash[ed] into me. So, enjoy your victory ova Dede1 and GEJ's boyfriend, and bask in the glory that I congratulated you on a well earned victory!  wink
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by hackney(m): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2010
its all gone tribalistic again.
Oil-guzzling, loud-talking, empty fu.ckheads ranting again.
All talk and no shaite.

not sure how the woman genes got into mutherfurckers.
Motor-mouths.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by ifyalways(f): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2010
hackney:

All talk and no shaite.

Motor-mouths.
This is it!
lol
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2010
hackney:

All talk and no shaite.

Motor-mouths.

Dont see where the your "Tribalist" rant comes from. Still looking, can u show me?

ifyalways:

This is it!
lol

Ah, when they cant deal with the kid they gotta make reference somehow or the other to Biafra! This is, maybe, my 5 post on this thread. . . . Knew the Ibos had to pop in soon enough!
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by spikedcylinder: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2010
Putrid thread.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Dude in response:

1.   Dont lemme go "Silver-Back" on you like the video below. Well-thought out and well versed paragraphs wont help you none. They didnt help you thrice before, I doubt they'll come in handy for number four.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb-vpmW1n7U&NR=1&feature=fvwp

2.    And U should pump your brakes cause. . . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0udrbpQhqk

. . . . alternatively, if the brakes aint working, jump out the car. The resultant broken bones, as u well know, will be mild compared to what would obtain if u crash[ed] into me. So, enjoy your victory ova Dede1 and GEJ's boyfriend, and bask in the glory that I congratulated you on a well earned victory!  wink

It would have made more sense to show the posts of the so-called "few times" that you had to crush me, instead of all this rant of trying to copy my vidoe clip using style. grin

If you can show it, it would amaze me how you can represent delusions of an addled mind in a forum post.  grin

This is your chance to convince the Nobel committee that you should be the first person awarded the Nobel prize in Metaphysics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Don’t Use Drugs, Only Marijuana And Drinks -majek Fashek / Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. / How Has Nairaland Changed Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.