Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Why Ladies Always Claim They Don't Double Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Always Claim They Don't Double Date (675 Views)

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? / Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Always Claim They Don't Double Date by Quality20(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
pls ladies n gents, y is it that most ladies claim not to double date? is it that they can't multitask or what?
Re: Why Ladies Always Claim They Don't Double Date by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
because its not all women that double date... some have respect/morals/dignity and dont.
Re: Why Ladies Always Claim They Don't Double Date by AstroG: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
because its not all women that double date... some have respect/morals/dignity and dont.

wink wink

Re: Why Ladies Always Claim They Don't Double Date by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
AstroG:
wink wink

you need to widen your circle of friends, mingle in different social gatherings and most importantly, keep an open mind about such issue... if you want to meet good women. having a failed/negative mindset from the get go is a sure way to meet only what you think is out there (aka 2 bit disrespectful wh0res)

finally, if you indeed believe there are NO good women out there, then i suggest you simply give up and settle with 1st good for nothing lazy damaged olosho you meet out there.
Re: Why Ladies Always Claim They Don't Double Date by AstroG: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you need to widen your circle of friends, mingle in different social gatherings and most importantly, keep an open mind about such issue... if you want to meet good women. having a failed/negative mindset from the get go is a sure way to meet only what you think is out there (aka 2 bit disrespectful wh0res)

finally, if you indeed believe there are NO good women out there, then i suggest you simply give up and settle with 1st good for nothing lazy damaged olosho you meet out there.

This is perspective,not mine. Mine is different,thank you kiss
Re: Why Ladies Always Claim They Don't Double Date by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 26, 2019
so a girl that double dates u want her to admit to u she double dates abi? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Realistic Sex Doll Is Favored As Both A Lover And A intimacy gadget / 18 + Only Adult Group Chat, Click D Link To Join / What Men Do To Look More Sexy In 1 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.