Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) (35096 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by amokeme(f): 8:34am On Jun 08, 2019
Nbote:
Lol... He is literally in hot soup

You are not nice.. cheesy
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by kbzee11(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2019
Abortedfetus:
wish another angry woman will stone him with fufu, or Amala.

To complete the cycle...abi?....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by neonly: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2019
If it was naija police retaliation with live bullets na him sure for them
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by WarriAproko: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2019
Why can't I quote that sex idiot
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by WarriAproko: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2019
Adebayo5233:
TODAY FIXED GAMES IS READY, SEE BELOW
ona get sense at all
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Pobammeru: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2019
[
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by adecz: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2019
She for pour am pounded
yam too nahh... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2019
Abortedfetus:
wish another angry woman will stone him with fufu, or Amala.

Aisha coming soon � Buhari watch out
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Billionaire09: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2019
donbachi:
The woman don enter hot soup be dat...she get luck sey no be nigeria,she 4 use her tongue lickwash d uniform...imagine her licking d man head and ears

In Ghana's law, soup is not a weapon.

After all the police said soup was not hot, is one their hazard jobs comes their way.

As a Nigerian policeman, what would you do if a your fellow Nigerian good vendors pour below on you.

Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Billionaire09: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2019
tactius:
Woman should be arrested and jailed for assault.

If it happens in Nigeria, the same thing too...

Yes, our police has not been fair to us...but they too deserve the right to do their work peacefully.

For all we know, the woman was probably obstructing the arrest of a criminal.

How do you know? Don't you know government officials will akways defending their own. Civilians should learn to defending their fellow civilians.
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by dingbang(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2019
Chei... If to say na Nigeria, I for don dey wish her rip by now
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by SVC6000: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2019
donbachi:
The woman don enter hot soup be dat...she get luck sey no be nigeria,she 4 use her tongue lickwash d uniform...imagine her licking d man head and ears
Le gbe Gbe. I Love Dz News

Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by hecomeshome(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2019
I don't think that soup was hot.
Anyways, what a waste of banga soup!
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Bernardeffanga(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2019
Pls bring her to Nigeria let her try it here i like experimenting
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2019
If na Naija Other officers will be picking the meat.... grin

Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Chukalemon(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2019
I think this is very funny, a police commander
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Trybes(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2019
I can see that Ghanaian police are civilised. He didn't out of provocation take the law into his hands. Can this happen in Nigeria?
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by vikstandon(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2019
LifeDrama:
A viral reports sighted by MandyNews.com on our sister's blog, Adomonline, Unidentified woman at Assin Dansame in the Assin North Municipality in the Central region allegedly poured hot palm nut soup on the Praso police commander, Superintendent Isaac Tetteh, during a feud in the area.

For what MandyNews gathered, the incident happened when the commander and his team visited the town to mediate a feud between residents of Assin Dansame and some community workers who had visited the town.

He responded to a distress call by the chief of Dansami which indicated that some aggrieved youth wielding and brandishing machetes were causing mayhem over the Community Water and Sanitation Agency taking over the management of the town's water.

The police, therefore, went to ensure calm and arrest the suspects but in the process, the unknown lady, who was obstructing them from carrying out their lawful duty, poured the hot soup on the police officer. Supt. Tetteh says he was not hurt and counts the situation as one of the hazards his job comes with.

Reports however indicate that 2 other policemen were also attacked in the process leaving them with various degrees of injuries.

The police, however, managed to arrest two persons who are in their custody assisting them with investigations, while there is a hunt for the woman who allegedly poured the hot soup on the officer.

Police in the area have confirmed the incident and revealed that they are currently investigating the matter and will bring the attackers, said to be involved in the violence, to book.

@>> https://mandynews.com/angry-ghanaian-woman-pours-hot-banga-soup-on-police-commander-photos/

Wow!!... And there was no record of death.

In Nigeria standing up against intimidation and wrong doings by police could get u a free ticket to land of the dead.

Superintendent was assaulted yet kept his chill.
Canada pls consider my migration outta here... For Ghana is more humane compared to Nigeria.
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Dem no fit see the woman again, the crazy animal don run enter Nigeria..... Nigeria and Ghana be like transfer window. if one person commit for 9ja, gbam... na Ghana straight and vice viser.
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Nbote(m): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
amokeme:

You are not nice.. cheesy
Emi ko ooo cheesy
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
probably the police commander was trying to chyke her cheesy
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by mizzreg: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Holyman3:
I tell you, women have temper issues.
They mostly act before thinking.
Thats why when I hear that their husbands beta them, I don't pity them.
They have poisons in their mouth and only a cm man can stay with them.
If my wife is this violent, she is gone
trash talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) / Angry Mob Executes Suspected Bandit In Zamfara (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.