Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Police Men Are After Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Men Are After Me (2724 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Police Men Are After Me Final Update / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Good afternoon guys, pls don't mind my typing and give me advice as I am in a big poo right now. long story short, I met a girl collected her number and we started chatting, I invited her to my place for a fling which she agreed but on the condition that i will pay her 5k after the do, I agreed but told her that since she wants money I will go two rounds cos I normally cum fast during first round she agreed to my position, every one was good with the arrangement.
Fast forward she came to my house yesterday, I entertained her made her feel at home so she can give me well, we started the first round unfortunately I couldn't cum fast , she got angry stood up I told to relax now that my mood change so we started again I try to condition myself to cum, which I finally did, after which she got up, wore her clothes angrily and asked me to give her the money I promised, I told we agreed on two rounds now so for me to give her money we will go again, or I give her half of the agreed money, she refused to collect half while I refused to pay her complete, she stepped out of my house promising to deal with me, since that time till now as am typing this police/sars don come my house more than 5 times but I had to run to my friends house to hide, they called me on phone charging me of stealing the beb 30k and phone and rape which are false they ask me to show up at the station I also refused because we know our country now, if I reach there I will collect better beating for stressing them. I called the girl asking for her bank deatails to send the money and go my way she also refused to do that, right now I dont know what to do my house is under siege. Please any advice on what to do biko am even planning to run to ghana right now. Biko ur kind advice is needed so as the normal nairaland bashing thanks smadav.
Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
smadav:
Good afternoon guys, pls don't mind my typing and give me advice as I am in a big poo right now. long story short, I met a girl collected her number and we started chatting, I invited her to my place for a fling which she agreed but on the condition that i will pay her 5k after the do, I agreed but told her that since she wants money I will go two rounds cos I normally cum fast during first round she agreed to my position, every one was good with the arrangement.
Fast forward she came to my house yesterday, I entertained her made her feel at home so she can give me well, we started the first round unfortunately I couldn't cum fast , she got angry stood up I told to relax now that my mood change so we started again I try to condition myself to cum, which I finally did, after which she got up, wore her clothes angrily and asked me to give her the money I promised, I told we agreed on two rounds now so for me to give her money we will go again, or I give her half of the agreed money, she refused to collect half while I refused to pay her complete, she stepped out of my house promising to deal with me, since that time till now as am typing this police/sars don come my house more than 5 times but I had to run to my friends house to hide, they called me on phone charging me of stealing the beb 30k and phone and rape which are false they ask me to show up at the station I also refused because we know our country now, if I reach there I will collect better beating for stressing them. I called the girl asking for her bank deatails to send the money and go my way she also refused to do that, right now I dont know what to do my house is under siege. Please any advice on what to do biko am even planning to run to ghana right now. Biko ur kind advice is needed so as the normal nairaland bashing thanks smadav.
Pls just don't view and pass advice me the little way u can thanks
Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
smadav:
Pls just don't view and pass advice me the little way u can thanks.
Re: Police Men Are After Me by derrydinny: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
you don't chop wetin belleful you

try show for the police station and explain give the eke wetin happen but you go drop money, like 7k if you sabi bargain
Re: Police Men Are After Me by Bennysam: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Don’t go to police alone, go with someone that has mouth in that area

5 Likes

Re: Police Men Are After Me by flokii: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
So you carry ashawo go your house?

Upon all the stories of armed robbery, kidnappings etc. happening around.

Imagine, you ruined your peace of mind and freedom for some minutes of pleasure..

Start asking your family and friends to link you up with a police officer preferrably senior in rank and explain to him. Let the police call the girl and sars officers on your behalf and maybe cut a deal else they'll extort you and even mess you up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Men Are After Me by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
you can go with a lawyer .... package your self while going oi dress on better suite so dem no go hammer you pako for head. or if u have any friend in millitary wey go claim n b ur uncle

3 Likes

Re: Police Men Are After Me by Brown14: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Oga you are a Man. try follow the police guys reason as man to man and explain Wetin happen.....las las go beer them or buy kpoli for them then give them small money for "fuel".
because you running is only compounding the issue and making you guilty of whatever crime the girl told 'em you committed.After all THIS IS NIGERIA!

.and next time you wan flenjour,carry Lawyer sign agreement with the babe.

1 Like

Re: Police Men Are After Me by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Get a lawyer
Re: Police Men Are After Me by chrisagyei: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
don't leave the country,that will worsen your situation.Learn to record a call while talking with the lady on phone to get her to prove your innocence whilst she's unaware.Let the call be a long one and convincing when you present it to the police station.Don't go to the station counter buh go unannounced,see any roaming young male officer especially of your tribe if you can start a conversation and know his name or accent or can identify one just by looks or talk without questioning his name,explain everything to him and your call records,sought him out and he will help make the case a dead one and even make the lady be in trouble for the false accusations in case you choose to pursue it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
chrisagyei:
don't leave the country,that will worsen your situation.Learn to record a call while talking with the lady on phone to get her to prove your innocence whilst she's unaware.Let the call be a long one and convincing when you present it to the police station.Don't go to the station counter buh go unannounced,see any roaming young male officer especially of your tribe if you can start a conversation and know his name or accent or can identify one just by looks or talk without questioning his name,explain everything to him and your call records,sought him out and he will help make the case a dead one and even make the lady be in trouble for the false accusations in case you choose to pursue it.
Thanks bro, I have all our chat and information prior to the event, I also contacted and army officer to help me pursue the case, omo men this girl don cast my rep for area oh
Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
flokii:
So you carry ashawo go your house?

Upon all the stories of armed robbery, kidnappings etc. happening around.

Imagine, you ruined your peace of mind and freedom for some minutes of pleasure..

Start asking your family and friends to link you up with a police officer preferrably senior in rank and explain to him. Let the police call the girl and sars officers on your behalf and maybe cut a deal else they'll extort you and even mess you up.
Bro me know no say na ashawo oh na random girl me see for street collect number begin chat and up
Re: Police Men Are After Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
smadav:
wetin u do?
Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Dee9977:
you can go with a lawyer .... package your self while going oi dress on better suite so dem no go hammer you pako for head. or if u have any friend in millitary wey go claim n b ur uncle
Yes I have but he is not around my area
Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
pesinfada:
wetin u do?
brother read now , abi u no sabi read ni ?
Re: Police Men Are After Me by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
d girl don tie rape alligation for ur head cheesy.u better go and clear urself instead of running.
Re: Police Men Are After Me by chrisagyei: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
smadav:

Thanks bro, I have all our chat and information prior to the event, I also contacted and army officer to help me pursue the case, omo men this girl don cast my rep for area oh
Ohk,that's nice,buh don't let the army officer confront the police over the issue or with the lady because the police and the army are not the best of friends,you know petrol meeting fire,it can escalate issues.Try getting a police into the issue either through the army officer's contact or your personal search and let your army friend accompany and be your associate throughout any meetings with the law officers.The army tends to be a lil pompous and bigger than the law and the police wants to show them where the power of the law is and besides the lady may have a police insider or associate who's stretching the case.Prove to the police together with your police and army associate your innocence,you can also add up,Neymar,Ronaldo and the US supreme court judge nominee who false rape accusations were levied against them to destroy their lives cos some officers are ignorant of current affairs and tell them you want to pursue a case against her and she will back out.Let the army guy handle her physically and the police associate legally.She will plead for mercy to you.
Re: Police Men Are After Me by mankand(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Stop wasting your time, get a lawyer
Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
chrisagyei:
Ohk,that's nice,buh don't let the army officer confront the police over the issue or with the lady because the police and the army are not the best of friends,you know petrol meeting fire,it can escalate issues.Try getting a police into the issue either through the army officer's contact or your personal search and let your army friend accompany and be your associate throughout any meetings with the law officers.The army tends to be a lil pompous and bigger than the law and the police wants to show them where the power of the law is and besides the lady may have a police insider or associate who's stretching the case.Prove to the police together with your police and army associate your innocence,you can also add up,Neymar,Ronaldo and the US supreme court judge nominee who false rape accusations were levied against them to destroy their lives cos some officers are ignorant of current affairs and tell them you want to pursue a case against her and she will back out.Let the army guy handle her physically and the police associate legally.She will plead for mercy to you.
The army guy advice me to leave my area for now that he will take care of my house, say the said girl and those police men no gree free the matter
Re: Police Men Are After Me by Deepfeel(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Guy but you cheated na she agreed for two rounds at the price of 5k cause you fooled her you always cum quickly , since it took longer than that you should have just paid her the money,
My advice to you is call her beg her, and give her extra 5k

2 Likes

Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Deepfeel:
Guy but you cheated na she agreed for two rounds at the price of 5k cause you fooled her you always cum quickly , since it took longer than that you should have just paid her the money,
Bro as am talking to u I don beg her 20k she no gree, she just wanna Mess me up, according to her for playing with her
Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Deepfeel:
As it stands now, am planning to mess her up before she does that to me , I have not entered my house since yesterday can you imagine, because of one idiot
Re: Police Men Are After Me by Deepfeel(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
smadav:

Bro as am talking to u I don beg her 20k she no gree, she just wanna Mess me up, according to her for playing with her
Really? She turned down 20k hmm I guess it's not about money anymore, op are you sure you didn't hurt her?

1 Like

Re: Police Men Are After Me by Jagaban880: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
smadav:

go station but carry people follow body lawyer,any senior police were u knw...make dem follow u go station.......tank God say de chat still dey wif u....if possible screenshot n send de evidents to ur friendz
Re: Police Men Are After Me by Jagaban880: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Deepfeel:

Really? She turned down 20k hmm I guess it's not about money anymore, op are you sure you didn't hurt her?

na so some mumu girls dey behave....no giv her shi shi again

1 Like

Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Deepfeel:

Bro for me to come nairaland seeking advice no be joke now, for real I did no hurt her we started asking friends before the flings, OK I asked her if she want me to take sniper and die just to know how angry she, but to my surprise she said no I should not try it oh but she must deal with me.
Re: Police Men Are After Me by Jagaban880: 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
smadav:

Bro for me to come nairaland seeking advice no be joke now, for real I did no hurt her we started asking friends before the flings, OK I asked her if she want me to take sniper and die just to know how angry she, but to my surprise she said no I should not try it oh but she must deal with me.

na wa 4 u bro.....wich can fear b dis na.... na woman ..dey make u shiver so tey..u dey mention suicide.........

nawa ooo angry
Re: Police Men Are After Me by Deepfeel(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
smadav:

Hmmm oh so you two are, still communicating fine fine, guy you can still sweet talk her out of this mess it's possible, tell her you are falling in love with her since the incident, from her response u will find a weak point to hit and make her submit, don't act tough act vulnerable like a guy in love, love kindness softness is the best gimmick in situations like this

1 Like

Re: Police Men Are After Me by XklusivGistBlog(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
smadav:

Bro me know no say na ashawo oh na random girl me see for street collect number begin chat and up

U be real ozuor, mumu ,you get lucky say she nor kill you. Fool. You guys can't put ur sick dick in one place. Imagine the stress u dey, stress wey nor wan pay.
Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jagaban880:

na wa 4 u bro.....wich can fear b dis na.... na woman ..dey make u shiver so tey..u dey mention suicide.........

nawa ooo angry
Bro na just to know how hurt she was, I no wan enter sars wahala again or near station, if I try am e go involve many things. The last time sars pick me na 1m I use bail myself
Re: Police Men Are After Me by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
just 5minutes fun now make guy leave house for an accusation... konji nah bastard....
Re: Police Men Are After Me by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
smadav:

Bro na just to know how hurt she was, I no wan enter sars wahala again or near station, if I try am e go involve many things. The last time sars pick me na 1m I use bail myself

you aren't saying the truth. . the lady in question may have some incriminating evidence against you that she saw while in your house. are you sure you're not into Yahoo whereby the girls saw evidences and may want to nail you for that Wit this your comment..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supper My Husband Bought For Us From Ghana Eatery, You Are Invited / Chlamydia In Women: Chlamydia Symptoms In Women: Is chlamydia curable? / She Gave Me Her Jugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.