Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day (4294 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by chelseaimmortal: 3:14am On Jun 11, 2019

Nigerian woman has left many people shocked after she asked her man to allow her sleep with another man for the last time before they officially get married.

Relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin shared the story.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/nigerian-bride-begs-hrr-man-to-allow.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by chelseaimmortal: 3:15am On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Kingpee2(m): 3:18am On Jun 11, 2019
I won’t judge her for being open minded ,the dude is the luckiest man ever to find a honest woman...Not all women will keep up to such bravery ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by sonofspada(m): 3:21am On Jun 11, 2019
Kingpee2:
I won’t judge her for being open minded ,the dude is the luckiest man ever to find a honest woman...Not all women will keep up to such bravery ....
I concur
Still on still
She literally is literally Risking her chances of going on with the marriage rights,
Nigerian relatives won’t take such. If u know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by dingbang(m): 3:21am On Jun 11, 2019
What sort of nonsense is this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Kingpee2(m): 3:27am On Jun 11, 2019
sonofspada:

I concur
Still on still
She literally is literally Risking her chances of going on with the marriage rights,
Nigerian relatives won’t take such. If u know what I mean
I know our society does not accept manners like this but what happens when a man says he wants to do his last before his wedding ?he should let her do it in peace without opening up to another third party ,marriage is forever while wedding is just for a day .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by sonofspada(m): 3:43am On Jun 11, 2019
Kingpee2:
I know our society does not accept manners like this but what happens when a man says he wants to do his last before his wedding ?he should let her do it in peace without opening up to another third party ,marriage is forever while wedding is just for a day .
It depends on the man, most men will just walk away, because such things should not be said

Everyone should have secrets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Zikora1000(f): 4:10am On Jun 11, 2019
cheesy I once met a man who was so desperate to make me his bride. He called me one day for a heart to heart chat and told me plainly that on our wedding eve, I should call up my ex and Bleep his brains out, coz after that day, no man will dare come close to me again. To buttress his point, he said, he is ready to pay for his accommodation that night. Imagine?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by chukwuibuipob: 4:17am On Jun 11, 2019
sad sad undecided useless tales
Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by thesicilian: 4:33am On Jun 11, 2019
Nigerians are so gullible I'm sure I can convince them that I can make the nation more developed than Japan within 6months!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by LordIsaac(m): 4:50am On Jun 11, 2019
I wont't blame her for being "honest"; I will only blame the man if he marries such eventually.
Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by rusher14: 5:42am On Jun 11, 2019
thesicilian:
Nigerians are so gullible I'm sure I can convince them that I can make the nation more developed than Japan within 6months!

Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Starz825(m): 5:55am On Jun 11, 2019
Kingpee2:
Which God damn open mindedness is that?...this one na hoe jor...one night sex can ruin your marriage
....she has been doing things ever before now and she will keep doing things.... whether or not the husband allow her...
Make the man dey thank God for him life

But at the same time...I can't judge her... as per say everybody get him own for body

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by goooze(m): 6:00am On Jun 11, 2019
Bet it my brother she will continue to cheat on you with the same guy after marriage. The truth is that whatever is pushing her to begging to cheat on you with the guy will utilize any small advantage (financial constrain,loneliness ,idleness,pervasion etc) to continue with the same act after the marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 11, 2019
This is fake jor
Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by partnerbizz5(f): 7:20am On Jun 11, 2019
Forged

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.
Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Skmoda360(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2019
what a fuckery? and why should I believe anything coming from joro? he can lie for Africa atimes just to get traffic.
Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Tobinrobin(m): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Joro & lies? 5 & 6 �
Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Zikora1000:
cheesy I once met a man who was so desperate to make me his bride. He called me one day for a heart to heart chat and told me plainly that on our wedding eve, I should call up my ex and Bleep his brains out, coz after that day, no man will dare come close to me again. To buttress his point, he said, he is ready to pay for his accommodation that night. Imagine?
and did you call him to fvck his brains out? Don’t lie, God is watching you. angry
Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Zikora1000(f): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2019
stupidity:
and did you call him to fvck his brains out? Don’t lie, God is watching you. angry
No. I simply call it quits Biko. I can't tolerate a guy that will be happy knowing his bride to on another man's bed. No! Never!
Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Gadafii: 11:25am On Jun 11, 2019
Is this even worth deliberating over, if she can bring such absurd matter to ur attention,then be rest assured that she's doing it comfortably outside

How did u even within ur self agreed to wife a ho.e,I mean didn't u see signs during courtship

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Gadafii: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Kingpee2:
bros call a spade a spade,not a farm tool

What's lucky about a man whose fiancee still want to ho.e one more time

If she was that brave and honest,she should have just told the guy man point black that she's not ready to be wifey that she still want to serve the community some more grin

May God airpus and direct us in our choices of life partners

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Evect(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2019
Yoruba will call this one "Olojukokoro"
Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Airtimex(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kingpee2:

So easy to say bro. cheesy...

I'm 80% sure you won't tolerate that from your wife to be

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
i know na joro go bring diss type of story come grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by nlPoster: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Zikora1000:

Not surprised, you dont seem like a normal person, obviously your associates wont be normal either.
Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Lonelypacifist6: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
nairalandposter:

Not surprised, you dont seem like a normal person, obviously your associates wont be normal either.
After you go say I'm insulting.
Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin Las Las marriage na scam
Re: Nigerian Bride Begs Her Man To Allow Her Cheat One Last Time Before Wedding Day by Allsingles: 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
I'm sure the bridge of trust in this relationship has collapsed because of this, because this guy will not trust her again regarding the fact that she may have been having sex with another guy in the secret but now want permission from her boyfriend officially.

Cheating is one of her lifestyle so whether she is given the chance now or not she will still cheat on her husband.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? / What I Did To A Lady Today / My Wife To Be Has Slept With Her Three "Brothers",i'm Devastated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.