Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

National Assembly Website Hacked . . . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Website Hacked . . . (6198 Views)

Breaking: National Assembly Website Misplaces Pictures Of Lawmakers / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Nigeria National House Of Assembly Website Hacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by JUO(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2010
the guy is good he/she should be employed by EFCC or CBN. Nigerian youths need jobs or they will continue like this
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by soloqy: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2010
It seems the site is back on
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by anonimi: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by hinduism(f): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2010
Good the boys are doing a great job, soon their wives and daughters shall be hacked too
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by lannre(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2010
Mahatma Ghandi ! non violent protest style .kill no man , haunt them with your intellectual revolution. I believe in change, I believe in the power of possibility. God bless and change Nigeria.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by hinduism(f): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2010
I always tell my nigerian husband that your country need to have more spiritualist or mystics than religious people,only real mystic and spiritualist can change the face of your country
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by lekanbar(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2010
whohoo, this is so funny, where are our web security experts they award these contracts to the wrong people who develop crappy stuffs for them

http:///SpYZ
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by HamidO1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2010
Hack the website, infact do something worst to the website, It takes nothing away from the senators or members of the house of rep who are already calculating how much more they can loot before the expiration of their tenure.

I pray they won't even decide to use 10 billion to design a safer website, you know they only talk in billions at the national assembly
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Mobinga: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin
Yeah this is exactly what we need! Although the penetration of that website wouldn't have any effect on the NA members sad .
The  non violent revolution is coming.

Quote Me
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2010
See people talking as if hacking NASS website mean anything and they are aligning it with revolution.I don't even know that NASS has a website.which information you wan find there ? Nothing
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Mobinga: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2010
^^^ wtf??! sad
Posters Read Properly, Understand, and Don't be too quick to reply. So that you don't spew bacteria from your cutaneous membrane onto the forum
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2010
Mobinga:

^^^ wtf??! sad
Posters Read Properly, Understand, and Don't be too quick to reply. So that [s] you don't spew bacteria from your cutaneous membrane onto the forum
[/s]
Can you please connect the link between hacking NASS website and revolution even when the site contains almost no valuable information.useful information are not placed in a website if you don't know.so stop your paranoia.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by texazzpete(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2010
~Bluetooth:

See people talking as if hacking NASS website mean anything and they are aligning it with revolution.I don't even know that NASS has a website.which information you wan find there ? Nothing

That's the point. You didn't know it existed. Now you know. And every minute it remains this way, the news spreads.
At least one man is taking the fight to them the way he can. That should be commended.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2010
texazzpete:

That's the point. You didn't know it existed. Now you know. And every minute it remains this way, the news spreads.
At least one man is taking the fight to them the way he can. That should be commended.
I appreciate his comment but the mentality of translating any small thing to revolution is too unbecoming.Even when we have reasonable evidences of corruption against all these politicians,we do nothing but siddon look as usual.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by MShittu: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2010
This is the dawn of the revolution!
I hope
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by lannre(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2010
~Bluetooth:

I appreciate his comment but the mentality of translating any small thing to revolution is too unbecoming.Even when we have reasonable evidences of corruption against all these politicians,we do nothing but siddon look as usual.

like what are you suggesting?
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by nanidee(f): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2010
hinduism:

I always tell my nigerian husband that your country need to have more spiritualist or mystics than religious people,only real mystic and spiritualist can change the face of your country

And your country is? angry angry angry angry
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by medjai(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2010
LWKMD!!!
NASS and other Nigeria government parastatals' website are sooo insecure, I could hack it from a phone
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2010
This is funny. But if I know my people, a few million bucks pushed their wa and they'll never do such again. cool
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by manugbo(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2010
shocked
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by manugbo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2010
THIS ONCOMING ELECTION WILL BE HOT, BECAUSE EVERYWHERE IS SO POROUS.

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING FAST!
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by yelanst(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2010
another avenue to loot our treasury. at least a dude will smile home with billions of naira contract in the name of recovering or redesigning the website. hahahahaha,
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by 9jaCyb3r: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Can you please connect the link between hacking NASS website and revolution even when the site contains almost no valuable information.useful information are not placed in a website if you don't know.so stop your paranoia.

Don't be to sure 'bout that.! Full disclosure out soon.

My Signature says alot.!
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by manugbo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2010
All of them are just criminals, there is no truthful person among them.

THEY ARE  GOLD DIGGERS!.

I WONDER WHY THOSE KIDNAPPERS ARE NOT GOING FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Ayowumie(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2010
LWKMD! i wish there was a way a revolution could start this moment. Starting with legislooters.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by mrofficial(m): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2010
:d :d :d :d
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Chuks84(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2010
Kudos to the hacker! Its sad to see people castigating this fella, making asinine statements like "who views the website anyway", "he's a jobless juvenile". What you fail understand is that he's just making a statement. Our leaders ought to know that we're watching and we're not keeping silent anymore while they rape this nation. And best of all, he chose a very harmless way to do so considering the events of yesterday. So instead of sitting on your lazy backsides criticizing one who cares about our nation, try to make a change!
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Kilode1: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2010
We don't need them to pass the Law, we shall assume the Law. . .

9jacyberactivist, if you indeed did that, May your days be long. . .

at least he made a significant political statement without killing other people,
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by chelseabmw(m): 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by mrofficial(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2010
Chuks84:

Kudos to the hacker! Its sad to see people castigating this fella, making asinine statements like "who views the website anyway", "he's a jobless juvenile". What you fail understand is that he's just making a statement. Our leaders ought to know that we're watching and we're not keeping silent anymore while they despoil this nation. And best of all, he chose a very harmless way to do so considering the events of yesterday. So instead of sitting on your lazy backsides criticizing one who cares about our nation, try to make a change!

Nice one. Help me tell them very well.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by tpiah: 12:33am On Oct 03, 2010

in countries where the internet is used for other things besides 419 and love scams, he'd be cooling his heels in a place where he wouldnt want to be.

Chuks84:

Kudos to the hacker! Its sad to see people castigating this fella, making asinine statements like "who views the website anyway", "he's a jobless juvenile". What you fail understand is that he's just making a statement. Our leaders ought to know that we're watching and we're not keeping silent anymore while they despoil this nation. And best of all, he chose a very harmless way to do so considering the events of yesterday. So instead of sitting on your lazy backsides criticizing one who cares about our nation, try to make a change!

illiterate talk.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by usbcable(m): 2:55am On Oct 03, 2010
The Nass website is run by Micro-Technologies Limited and doing a lookup on their own web site which is just as basic as can be am not suprised the hacker got into the NASS site.
But the site is now up and running.
I been think say the dude they brag say hin go hack am forever.
#shaking my head# Na wa for our security ooo.
physically e no dey.
financially e no dey.
electronically sef e no dey too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

kwara politics / Hoodlums Regroup In Oshodi, Dispossess Motorists Of Valuables / 14 Die In Kaduna-abuja Highway Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.