Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov (47939 Views)

Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid / Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by captianfreeman(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Is it a mass wedding? I saw plenty groom and bride.
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by 77up(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
Wow that's lovely, may God bless your home.
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by obiekunie2: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
GRATITUDE MARRIAGE - STATISTICS SHOWS IT HARDLY LAST LONG.

WELL FOR THEIR SAKE I HOPE THEIRS LASTS.

BEST WISHES TO THEM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by phil0(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Maybe the accident happened for a reason undecided
We found love in different places
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by Sexymercy: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
TOUCHING
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
kiddoiLL:

Like it's now something gold if a woman stood by u thru a struggle?
which lady will u prefer.the one who stood by you in ur trying times or the one wey come enjoy ur money and wey go waka wen money don finish.
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by yaki84: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
partnerbizz5:
The day those nurses held my guys' manhood and shaved it ee.. sad

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.
hw much u go buy 15k worth of airtym
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by uuzba(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
helinues:
Fate or destiny?
He's just lucky.

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by Burgerlomo: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
She gave him a BJ or hand job or even puna during his 5 month stay in that hospital and guy man decided he can't just quit! For a man to stay 5 months on the hospital without sex is not easy because even after a month of abstinence, you get to suffer lower abdominal cramps as a result of seminal fluid buildups! That is where nurses come in esp if you are goodlooking and HIV-/ Hepatitis B-

I am talking outta experience!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by may320: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
captianfreeman:
Is it a mass wedding? I saw plenty groom and bride.
God bless you.
Is that what's trending now again? Pairing up of bridesmaids and groom's men? Wonders shall never end. undecided
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by ufuosman(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
HML
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by Gabson001(m): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Every disappointment is a blessing.. God bless ur home
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by MiddleDimension: 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
partnerbizz5:
The day those nurses held my guys' manhood and shaved it ee.. sad

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

this is one thing i will never allow. i can shave myself
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by 9jaRealist: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bros, there are easier ways to meet women... grin

CONGRATS and happy married life.
>
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by bluefilm: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
tee59:
The accident didn't affect his spinal cord and also the guy must be loaded. If not, hmmmmmmmm, she dares not.

You think everyone is as dumb, useless and materialistic as you?

Nonsense. undecided
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by Denko2721987(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
hmmmmm, quite inspiring.. I really love women in the medical profession. How do i even increase my chances of dating of marrying one sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage / 10 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE) / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.