Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Plans changed. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Plans changed. (11327 Views)

I Sold Soap And Dried Fish In Lagos Before Everything Changed. / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
nwanneni:
where did I say I keep meeting bad women?
You were quick to jump to hasty conclusions.

"We ain't married because the so called independent women we keep meeting perhaps might turn out to be a ticking time bomb,the ones who will come to our houses to start competing with us,rather than contributing for our better tomorrow".

cheesy
Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
Acidosis:

Lol

You want to build your marriage on logic?

Fairness, common sense and love.

Something that exists/existed and can exist without that book you all quote. grin

1 Like

Re: Plans changed. by Acidosis(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Raalsalghul:
This has been a fact since 1902! cheesy Only a naive person will disagree. Reason I'm not so keen on marriage.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Plans changed. by Thegamingorca(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Acidosis:

Lol

You want to build your marriage on logic?

It will be less boring that way.

Religion tends to give room for cheats to thrive in hopes that Deyll seek forgiveness and all will be forgotten

3 Likes

Re: Plans changed. by ibkayee(f): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Religion tends to give room for cheats to thrive in hopes that Deyll seek forgiveness and all will be forgotten
grin
Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

"We ain't married because the so called independent women we keep meeting perhaps might turn out to be a ticking time bomb,the ones who will come to our houses to start competing with us,rather than contributing for our better tomorrow".

cheesy
"might turn out to be"
Future reference,not present!
So yeah,I haven't been meeting bad women but fear they might become bad women IN MY HOUSE.
Re: Plans changed. by Thegamingorca(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Plans changed. by Acidosis(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Something that exists/existed and can exist without that book you all quote. grin

Lmao! But when you were dating that school boy, you placed love first and enjoyed every bit of it? Why commonsense now that you want a lifetime affair?
Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
Acidosis:

@nwanneni

This summarizes the response to your previous post. Check very well, many women did not marry for the sake of love. It's largely about the available with better financial security. When that security starts 'failing' or when they realize they can actually make that money they love so much, they unleash the demon within. The man becomes somewhat useless.

it goes both ways. the man is also marrying his personal subject who he expects to worship him and be absolutely useless without his divine guidance.

4 Likes

Re: Plans changed. by Acidosis(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You mean love tends to give room for cheats to thrive..?

I've never encouraged anyone to put religion first. Love comes first for me.

I'm marrying for love and nothing more. Never will I be an option or a means to an end to anybody.
Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
tabithababy:

cheesy cheesy

Good for the foolish wife cheesy

what makes the wife foolish? the foolish person here was the husband. the house is not worth that much, it is in a low cost part of Lagos, and it was one of the straws that broke the camel's back. all the guy did was hasten the end of his marriage. at that point, she was still trying to keep it together while her husband was forming alpha male.

everyone will sometimes be a fool for love, or to keep their marriage together. but no one will do it indefinitely
Re: Plans changed. by Ranchhoddas: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
You should take the job since you are already unsure if he's going to be faithful. You do not trust him implicitly so it's better you take it so you don't lose both ways if things go south.

You have already made your decision. You're just trying to clear that nagging feeling with this thread. Sad thing is that feeling ain't going away. shocked shocked
It's a dilemma really.

200k per month them don relegate oga sharp. grin grin

Poverty: Bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
Acidosis:

You mean love tends to give room for cheats to thrive..?

I've never encouraged anyone to put religion first. Love comes first for me.

I'm marrying for love and nothing more. Never will I be an option or a means to an end to anybody.
grin grin grin
Don't be so sure.las las na you go buy that house,provide security and send those kids to med school grin
You still lose nigga cheesy

1 Like

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

and common/shared interests.

anyway i guess most nigerians have them - church/mosque
Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
Acidosis:

Lmao! But when you were dating that school boy, you placed love first and enjoyed every bit of it? Why commonsense now that you want a lifetime affair?

I am asking based on what you religious hypocrites keep quoting. Do I look like I do all that religious hullabaloo?

Now, lets imagine I used to, I probably did till I went to church and you told me to SUBMIT. That is what you should be addressing,, not this plenty talk.
Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
Acidosis:

MONEY las las grin

1 Like

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
ornicus:

and common/shared interests.

anyway i guess most nigerians have them - church/mosque

Thank you. How did I forget that? grin
Re: Plans changed. by Acidosis(m): 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
ornicus:

it goes both ways. the man is also marrying his personal subject who he expects to worship him and be absolutely useless without his divine guidance.

Let's assume all you've said is true, at what stage does a man unleash the demon within? The day he realizes he can cook and take care of a baby?

Have you seen men throw caution to the wind because they suddenly realize they can cook and take care of the home?
Re: Plans changed. by Acidosis(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
nwanneni:
grin grin grin
Don't be so sure.las las na you go buy that house,provide security and send those kids to med school grin
You still lose nigga cheesy

Lmao! grin grin grin
Re: Plans changed. by Acidosis(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I am asking based on what you religious hypocrites keep quoting. Do I look like I do all that religious hullabaloo?

Now, lets imagine I used to, I probably did till I went to church and you told me to SUBMIT. That is what you should be addressing,, not this plenty talk.

You raised the religious thing, remember? And what is wrong with submission? You can't love and submit to the man in your life?
Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
Acidosis:

You raised the religious thing, remember? And what is wrong with submission? You can't love and submit to the man in your life?

Was I commanded to love and submit?

I raised it because you like quoting bible. Why don't you wanna quote it again?

Can you love and submit to the woman in your life?

1 Like

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
Acidosis:

Lmao! grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Ndi "feminism"
I never see where feminist buy house weh she and her husband dey live in before ooo! cheesy cheesy
Their feminism dey always end for making 5k soup and buy chicken put for freezer.
When jnr say e want go Harvard and gain admission,feminist dey always use hammer commot her shoulder pad and say;
Papa jnr,if you want to have peace in this house,better go and sell that real estate or take loan from bank to send junior to Harvard or else;
- No more 5k soup for you
- No more shaggy shaggy for you
- You won't have peace in this house
-etc....
These Feminists no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
Acidosis:

Let's assume all you've said is true, at what stage does a man unleash the demon within? The day he realizes he can cook and take care of a baby?

Have you seen men insult their wives because they suddenly realize they can cook and take care of the home?

all you have said is that the place of women in this world is to cook and keep house.

cooking and keeping house do not translate to dependency . cooking and cleaning house can be outsourced.

the change is not about domestic chores

it is the same thing - money.

let the man get more money and that wife will become a hidden first wife faster than you can say jack robinson

3 Likes

Re: Plans changed. by Acidosis(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Was I commanded to love and submit?

I raised it because you like quoting bible. Why don't you wanna quote it again?

Can you love and submit to the woman in your life?

Two people cannot submit to each other, technically speaking. Someone must take the lead. Besides, na man dey marry woman put for house. If you want me to submit to you, come and marry me in my father's house.
Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
ornicus:

all you have said is that the place of women in this world is to cook and keep house.

cooking and keeping house do not translate to dependency . cooking and cleaning house can be outsourced.

the change is not about domestic chores

it is the same thing - money.

let the man get more money and that wife will become a hidden first wife faster than you can say jack robinson
exactly!
That is why I always say;
NWOKE,JEE CHUBA EGO!!!
If that man now start to make good money,this op weh dey contemplate go stop to contemplate with speed!
Later they will say a man's money isn't important.
Talk about FALSE STANDARDS.
Any man that is made to believe his money isn't important by any woman is a fool.
The moment it starts to go down nwanne,nsogbu di cheesy
*Spits angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
Acidosis:

Two people cannot submit to each other, technically speaking. Someone must take the lead. Besides, na man dey marry woman put for house. If you want me to submit to you, come and marry me in my father's house.

Why are you shying away from quoting your favourite bible verse bikonu? grin grin

I will ask again, WAS I INSTRUCTED TO LOVE AND SUBMIT TO MY HUSBAND?

Just say Yes or No. Is it that hard?

3 Likes

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
nwanneni:
exactly!
That is why I always say;
NWOKE,JEE CHUBA EGO!!!
If that man now start to make good money,this op weh dey contemplate go stop to contemplate with speed!
Later they will say a man's money isn't important.
Talk about FALSE STANDARDS.
Any man that is made to believe his money isn't important by any woman is a fool.
The moment it starts to go down nwanne,nsogbu di cheesy
*Spits angry

you don't get what i'm saying.

ned nwoke - who is his first wife? a large number of nigerian big men - those fine women they are parading are not their first wives. they hit money, and the first , unsexy non trophy wife is hidden away.
Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
Acidosis:

so what happens if you are both sharing the rent?

2 Likes

Re: Plans changed. by Acidosis(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Why are you shying away from quoting your favourite bible verse bikonu? grin grin

I will ask again, WAS I INSTRUCTED TO LOVE AND SUBMIT TO MY HUSBAND?

Just say Yes or No. Is it that hard?

AntiBrutus, you need to understand how the Bible works. Change your twisted perception of the Bible and you would see the texts are in your favour.

Submission is hard for those who marry for other reasons but true love. You can't be in love and say you won't/can't submit.

Fall in love first, and we can start talking.
Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
Acidosis:

AntiBrutus, you need to understand how the Bible works. Change your twisted perception of the Bible and you would see the texts are in your favour.

Submission is hard for those who marry for other reasons but true love. You can't be in love and say you won't/can't submit.

Fall in love first, and we can start talking.

He is yet to answer a very simple question.

Typical of preachers, launch mind games when they don't want to ruin their previous stand.

No wonder it is hard for men, they gat no love for us... cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
ornicus:

you don't get what i'm saying.

ned nwoke - who is his first wife? a large number of nigerian big men - those fine women they are parading are not their first wives. they hit money, and the first , unsexy non trophy wife is hidden away.
you just mentioned men that like to be polygamous.
As a matter of fact,most men hardly engage in things like that,rather they look for small small girls as concubines especially because when these feminists smell security in marriage(as in na me get this house kpatakpata),they start to tie wrapper up and down and begin to look like the man's mom.
No man likes the stress of going after small,dirty women if the love of his life decides to keep herself like how she was when Mr sweetboy fell in love with her.
I won't do it!I even hate small girls.maybe it's just me sha
Re: Plans changed. by Acidosis(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
ornicus:

so what happens if you are both sharing the rent?

The question of submission does not come with many conditions. The only condition is, do not marry a man you cannot submit to. That means, do not marry a man you do not (genuinely) love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? / Sure-Home Marriage Seminar: Learning Your Spouse / My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.