Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion (1187 Views)

What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion by fvck(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
A girl I just met told me to my face that if I'm ready for sex then I should be ready to father a child, she further said that she has committed 14 abortions and was warned by the doctor not to abort again or else she dies.
Re: What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion by dingbang(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
So why are you now telling us?

1 Like

Re: What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
She's very fertile

1 Like

Re: What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
14 is small sef
Re: What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
lefulefu:
14 is small sef
14 abortions small ke? undecided
Re: What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
fvck:
A girl I just met told me to my face that if I'm ready for sex then I should be ready to father a child, she further said that she has committed 14 abortions and was warned by the doctor not to abort again or else she dies.
You sure say she go fit get belle again?
Re: What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
BornagainThief:
14 abortions small ke? undecided
i have heard one that did abortion up to a hundred and sumptin times or so.na her best friend gossip am tell me.so 14 times is small.if op like this girl then he can have her tested for all stds especially hiv then if she pass then he can run skinto with her if he so desires.
Re: What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
I don’t understand. Even condoms get her pregnant?
Re: What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion by kingxsamz(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
This one is small compared to someone who has done 24.

Contact me for your own...
It's #700 only.
You pay after I've done it.
090225013 06 WhatsApp only.

Re: What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion by fvck(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
stupidity:
Yes sir
Re: What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
lefulefu:
i have heard one that did abortion up to a hundred and sumptin times or so.na her best friend gossip am tell me.so 14 times is small.if op like this girl then he can have her tested for all stds especially hiv then if she pass then he can run skinto with her if he so desires.
a hundred and something times? shocked how is it even possible undecided
Re: What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
BornagainThief:
a hundred and something times? shocked how is it even possible undecided
women are stronger than u know cheesy
Re: What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
stupidity:
u think its everygirl dat accepts condom?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy / How Were You Caught Cheating / Video: The Moment Father Caught His Daughter Twerking, See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.