Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head (4945 Views)

Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) / Nigerian Woman Spotted Bathing Her Husband In A Stream (Photos) / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head by INTERMAN: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
The accident victim elephant was turned to food.
Have you ever tasted Elephant meat before?

Re: PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head by majamajic(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Na wa
Re: PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
♠️

She use this one as dîldo now.
Re: PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head by Bojack(m): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
elephant pepper soup shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head by Rednaxelot: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
An adage in Yoruba says “ni ojo iku erin, orisiirisii obe la a ma ri” (one sees different kind of knives during the death of an elephant)

RIP (Rest in Pot) to the elephant

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Chicken Pox is caused by too much intake of Chicken.

Ebola and Monkey Pox is caused by Monkey

Elephantiasis is now caused by Elephant leg.. grin grin tongue

Sense will not kill me..

Yeehhh, who stone me.. grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head by mcjohny(m): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
I swear this is not I came to see
Re: PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
3 diff unrelated pics

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head by Amuocha: 5:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Buhari zef

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head by partnerbizz5(f): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2019
This causes elephant pox

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.
Re: PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head by dazzlingd(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2019
Africa and food,
Eat anything they see.
The only thing that gives them joy is food and sex
The most successful Africans are determined by how big the tummy is and how many children they have.

Nonsense people

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head by Heylius(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2019
Lol hunger dey
Re: PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head by micfoley: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
Straight to the pot
Re: PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head by INTERMAN: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
wow

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! / See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos / Rate My Pics Just For Fun. Insults Are Welcomed,to be deleted soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.