Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures (17179 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by Enotfare: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2010
@lannre Thank you very much for that write up!!!
I agree with anonimi. I wish we have more people like u!
I think Nigerians are more clouded with their selfish desires that's why they are all in one church or the other asking God to do for them what they want instead of really worshiping God. Therefore these same people cannot see what they should be doing or what is required of them as citizens of a nation.
Finally, You will see that most of the so called church leaders are celebrating the independece more than anyone esle.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by mrjingles(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2010
@Lanre and his praise singers

This a perfect example of our hypocrisy as a people, the man wants to fix Nigeria by plagiarizing another mans work and he is mutely and smugly receiving undeserved praise. The poem was not urs and it shows we need to start change from a personal level. We wait for others to change before we do while we hypocritically speak up about the very ills we are guilty of. Bloody shame.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by MUZBO(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2010
Anti bomb squad's vehicle sef is not bullet proof!! Parked in front of the Ministry of Justice building. . . Why not when there is no justice in Nigeria! No matter their grieviances nothing justifies taking of innocent lives. . .wish they had bombed those punks in the Nat. Assembly.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by MUZBO(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2010
mrjingles:

This a perfect example of our hypocrisy as a people, the man wants to fix Nigeria by plagiarizing another mans work and he is mutely and smugly receiving undeserved praise. The poem was not urs and it shows we need to start change from a personal level. We wait for others to change before we do while we hypocritically speak up about the very ills we are guilty of. Bloody shame.
abi o!! No be the guy write the poem sef. Hope he humbly quotes the real poetic maestros. There is no 'poetic justice' in Nigeria. . . Pun intended here!
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by Aussienavy: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2010
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by soldee: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2010
@ Lanre,

Pls BE THE CHANGE!! How is your act of plagiarism different from what the corrupt politicians are doing? Even if you didn't know better when you first posted, why have you kept silent, taking stolen credit?

Start with the Man in the Mirror, mister. Nigeria is not the problem, it is YOU!!!
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by Pain(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2010
The Time is Now.

I had A Vision The Country Was Left Desolate. Many Fell, From the Carcass Rose A New Society. What Scared Me Most Was That My Partner Had The Same Dream , Same Night.

Mark My Words. The Time Has Come.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by Fafidave: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2010
GOD HELP NIGERIA sad sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cryjavascript:void(0);
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2010
This is an act of terrorism!!! I'm now convinced that MEND is not fighting for d Niger-Deltans. Must they kill innocent Nigerians!!! I suggest a state of emergency should be declared in d Niger-Delta and d issue resolved through a full-scale military operation in d area. angry angry angry
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by zealot4me(f): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2010
real real hard !! sad
i knw it will surely end one day
and all dis happenings is all abt not being satisfied
the Govt knw the pple doin dis beta than we 9igerias do

(na we they do our self)
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by joshelen(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2010
mrjingles:

so my friend copy that poem ni, but he would have qouted the real author, anyway, we are in nigeria
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by realkola: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2010
@LANNRE
IF LANNRE DID NOT CONTRIBUTE WE
MAY NOT HAVE CAUSE TO KNOW ABOUT
IT, BUT I BLAIM HIM FOR ACCEPTING
THE GLORY, WHOEVER THE
COMPOSER IS I COMMEND
HIM OR HER GRATLY

IM HE HIS OR SHE IS A NIGERIAN
RESIDENT OUTSIDE THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by Freiburger(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2010
Heard they spent abt a bill Naira for all that rubbish
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by mamagee3(f): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2010
Just when everyone though the kidnapping would never come to an end.

Another problem just rose from nowhere, this is now the case of terrorism, this is getting rather serious.

May God have mercy on that country called Nigeria.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by Opotuniti(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2010
Nigeria we Hail thee.
We need divine intervention!! May God deliver us!!!
Why wont this happen when our politicians are busy embezzling money? This shoudnt even happen @ all in a sane country, esp where the President of a federal republic is!! who then is safe here?
May God deliver us & set us free.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by chibaby5(f): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2010
Waohhh ds is really crazy. . Cud a country get any worse ?? undecided
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by Osama10(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2010
Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by oladayo042: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2010
mrjingles:

Well said!
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by Ajike: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2010

tout i was the only one that noticed this.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by oladayo042: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2010
realkola:

@LANNRE
IF LANNRE DID NOT CONTRIBUTE WE
MAY NOT HAVE CAUSE TO KNOW ABOUT
IT, BUT I BLAIM HIM FOR ACCEPTING
THE GLORY, WHOEVER THE
COMPOSER IS I COMMEND
HIM OR HER GRATLY

IM HE HIS OR SHE IS A NIGERIAN
RESIDENT OUTSIDE THIS COUNTRY.
Thats because you've not seen it elsewhere before. It was posted on a thread before this by md4real and he acknowledge copying it from a friend's facebook wall.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by SALady(f): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2010
nigerians dont let anything spoil your celebration. one day you will overcome keep believing. may the good lord answer your prayers.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by kemisuga(f): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2010
Lannre - WELL SAID, WELDONE wink cheesy
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by omosetanR(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2010
@lannre.
Your note/poem, on Nigeria is just too true, anyway we can have this read on the floor of the Senate,House of Reps, and FEC meeting.

We might move from BBC's opinion of us - Nigeria @ 50: Still Standing, but Standing Still - [/b]if the words of our National Anthem, 2nd stanza is interpreted to all of our leaders

O God of creation, Direct our noble cause; [b]{ALL THE THINGS WE ARE INVOLVED IN AS A NATION ISNT NOBLE}

Guide our Leaders right:Help our Youth the truth to know, {OUR YOUTHS DONT KNOW NO TRUTHS}
In love and honesty to grow,And living just and true, {LOVE, HONESTY, JUST, TRUTH, ALL AWOL IN OUR NATIONAL LIFE}
Great lofty heights attain, {WE HAVENT ATTAIN ANY HEIGHT IN 50 YEARS, LETS EVEN FORGET ABOUT THE LOFTY-NESS}
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign. {PEACE, JUSTICE, NIGERIA POLICE & JUDICIARY, PLS COMMENT ON THIS}
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by zenus(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2010
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by chizi007: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2010
is very sad,very very very sad,where is this country moving to,of all days independence day its really really sad
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by xpmode(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2010
[size=24pt]Still INDEPENDENT[/size]
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by abbeyadet: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2010
Lanre hi, nice write up.
i need your permission to put this on my website and to feature it in some articles. if ok, please send me a mail abbey_adet@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by funshybam(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2010
damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by scorpio1(m): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2010
@Lannre , LWKMD, You are very talented to script this, y'know, Especially the part where we eat up our leather{Kpomo}, lol, !
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by SABalogun: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2010
This is sad. I pray for the family of the victims and however did this should wait for God's Judgment.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by blackcypha(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2010
men wat.da.f.u.ck is wrong with this country eeh?
where r we headed?
TERRORISM IS HERE IN NAIJA NOW SO PEEPS WATCH OUT OH!
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by davmor(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2010
@Lannre you are so pretty in your comment documentation, I wil rather call you GOOD-GOOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Crisis: How Governors Frustrated Oyegun’s Plot To Abort Convention / Police Says Maina Will Be Extradited To Nigeria Soon / FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.