Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures (17178 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by GP15: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2010
Wat are we talking about,do we ve security agents in this country at all? definitely none! when unqualified people are employed because they know one person or the order.how can we have good hands as security agents in this kind of scenario, our rulers have failed us.they are selfish and dot care about the life and property of the people they rule.they only interested in feeding their pockets and bank accounts with our money and feeling like big men when they are nothing.Anyone that failed in his or her assignment is a failure so they are all failures! GOD DELIVER US JUST LIKE YOU DELIVERED GHANA AMEN!
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by olakintanj(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2010
What a mess on our image. Why on earth should mend comitt this great atrosity on our celebration day. Mend should say NO to blood shedding. No Nigerian with his right senses will support this evil act of mend.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by jetore: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2010
@ lannre.that was beautiful and the very epitome of wat nigeria really is and nothing else
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by emtienG(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2010
Interesting!  I dont see any evidence of the fabulous cars or carcass of any of those eating the oil money they are fighting for in those pictures.  Only poor goro and FAN ice seller. Poor Taxi cabs and combi buses! , Poor killing poor to prove a point to the rich. Oloshi! angry
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by emtienG(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2010
And is that the vehicle of the anti-bomb or post-bomb squard i am seeing there? grin
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by newmi(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2010
The is the achievements of some men with celebrated twisted minds. It is such persons we are prying that Nigeria becomes uncomfortable for, this action is simply a public show of their private frustrations the only sad thing is that it came at the cost of seven innocent lives who left their homes not expecting in their widest dream the calamity that these twisted minds had cooked in prepartion.

We pray that God will keep on protecting us and those who mean that are in the corridor of power.
Finally we gladly bless the evil efforts of these men with celebrated twisted minds with well furnished frustration and devastating disappointment.
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by marvix(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2010
There is no justification for this crass action. No matter what MEND thinks we cant all be expected to agree on all issues and u achieve nothing by killing, because he that lives by the sword shall die by the sword.

Nigerians we must be wary, this is a critical time in our history, we all want change, but we cant get change by wishful thinking or rash actions, we must play the politics, some corrupt people must be allowed to live and enjoy the fruits of their corruption while some others must be used as scapegoats!

The most important thing now is to have a man we know we can relate to as president come 2011, that is just the first step.

We need peace without peace you cant change anything.

Let me use America as an example, in 1776 Americans in their constitution declared that all men are equal, but then the black men where not allowed to vote at that time, after a lot of push and shove and after more than a 100yrs Americans agreed to have the blacks vote be counted as 3/5th of a white vote and that same America has grown to the point where a black man has risen to become president.

Nigerians we must be patient, nothing achieved by force or thru the back door lasts, it is from the black pot that white pap appears, we can never throw the baby out with the bath water no matter how dirty the birth water and baby is.

I commiserate with all who lost their lives in the explosion, just received a message that a friend of mine is in the hospital I pray for his recovery.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by clembass: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2010
It so so sad that this same IBB is not tired of killing by the bomb thro' his agents any time IBB wants anything the bomb starts
remember June 12, Dele giwa. No Nigerians, this is the doing of IBB not any other person or group
the Judgement of God will soon be heard this killers will not survive this year IN THE THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE ALL NAMES
AMEN.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by goggs(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2010
@marvix

I have not commented on this madness since it broke. I now don't need to cos u spoke well.

U have said it all for me. Thanks
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by dejavus: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2010
Interesting Discussion, But Mr Lanre why have you decided to take credits for the peom you have not written.

You have simply copied and pasted the Poem from http://suleimansblog..com/2010/09/i-am-50-please-celebrate-me.html

Please all credit should go to Salisu Suleiman. He is the Author of the peom and his Blog is Shown above.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by Oz0102(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2010
lanre please contact me i have some things to discuss with you, meetdfella@yahoo.com
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by cap28: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2010
@lanre thanks for posting that was a brilliant poem

i'll rephrase that, @lanre thanks for posting salisu suleiman's poem
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by manugbo(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2010
BIG SHAME TO "MEND" abi na "MENDE" dem they call am.  They only exhibit their Terrorism where the poor masses dey. shaaaaaaaaame!

Guys,

They no even bomb better car. Just see kind and type of  cars they bombed ,  with the poor ice cream seller.

SHAAAME TO MENDE abi na MEND ! grin
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by dejavus: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]The Poem was NOT written by lanre rather by Salisu Suleiman[/size][/size][/size]
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by kliffo(m): 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2010
@ Lanre, you should have given credit to the real author of what you posted. It was culled from Femi Adesinas column in The Sun of
yesterday. It is however a beautiful write up and aptly describes our pitiable state.
I feel so depressed watching these gory pictures, knowing that we have now progressed to full blown terrorism in the name of Niger Delta agitation.
Such wicked , thoughtless and condemnable acts will cost these criminals whatever little sympathies they have left.
The Nigerian state should meaningfully confront and crush these criminals before they export bombings to other criminal elements in the country like they
exported kidnapping to the south east.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by truly: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2010
clembass:

It so so sad that this same IBB is not tired of killing by the bomb thro' his agents any time IBB wants anything the bomb starts
remember June 12, Dele giwa. No Nigerians, this is the doing of IBB not any other person or group
the Judgement of God will soon be heard this killers will not survive this year IN THE THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE ALL NAMES
AMEN.
IBB is not the same as MEND
They have already claimed responsibility for this - they even said they gave the security agents 5 days notice
You don't need to fight dirty
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by keengslee: 12:23am On Oct 03, 2010
This is really wrong cos i sense danger lying ahead cos killing won't really take us anywhere. To the family of those whose lost their lives cry take heart. If this is part of their plot of prevent a free and fair election, then it won't work.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by sley4life(m): 12:29am On Oct 03, 2010
so sad. May der soul rip.Y wuld dis bastard take innocent life
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by gonzaga: 1:24am On Oct 03, 2010
I think the time has come for the entire country to rise in unison against MEND! It was a dastardly and embarrassing act. Politically motivated I suspect. A lot of frustrated old men have been threatening fire and brimstone since GEJ declared. I think the security agents should beam their search lights on them. It's also very strange that the lousy opposition and zoning elements have suddenly become dumb. Is it only the zoning controversy that draws comments from all facets of the political class? God rest the souls of the dead.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by Ruq: 1:52am On Oct 03, 2010
This is Bad!! Very Bad!!! how i wish it Happened to the Senators!
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by CHIMCO(m): 4:27am On Oct 03, 2010
We re at war! There must be must be casualties.The gap b/w the poor & rich is too wide in this country. Presidential system of govt is too expensive for us. Obj ate finish & realise. Our constitution must be amended. Whoever that kill innocent people in cause of his struggle must be punish. All these are effects of long time neglect.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by blackwood(m): 4:30am On Oct 03, 2010
@lanre
That was one wonderful, truthful post you put out there, I wish it could be published somewhere else with a wider outreach.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 03, 2010
I will never forgive MEND for this.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by bidemi12(m): 5:07am On Oct 03, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I will never forgive MEND for this.

Aunty mi, i swear i am not happy for the loss of innocent lives but you are i know that freedom is never gained by chit chat but by blood. if we all continue to blast MEND then it must be for the right reasons. for instance why not place the explosives strategicaly so that it is only government officials that are targeted. why detonate two of the bombs in close proximity to each other and minutes apart. obviously meant to draw in people with the first one and take out more with the second. That i detest. If MEND have to do it then do it right.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 03, 2010
bidemi12:

Aunty mi, i swear i am not happy for the loss of innocent lives but you are i know that freedom is never gained by chit chat but by blood. if we all continue to blast MEND then it must be for the right reasons. for instance why not place the explosives strategicaly so that it is only government officials that are targeted. why detonate two of the bombs in close proximity to each other and minutes apart. obviously meant to draw in people with the first one and take out more with the second. That i detest. If MEND have to do it then do it right.

Exactly, that's why I'll never forgive them.

And for them to warn innocent civilians on evacuating their premises because they intend to try it again is just ridiculous. Why should ppl live in fear because of the recklessness and selfishness of the Govt?
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 03, 2010
bidemi12:

Aunty mi, i swear i am not happy for the loss of innocent lives but you are i know that freedom is never gained by chit chat but by blood. if we all continue to blast MEND then it must be for the right reasons. for instance[b] why not place the explosives strategicaly so that it is only government officials that are targeted.[/b] why detonate two of the bombs in close proximity to each other and minutes apart. obviously meant to draw in people with the first one and take out more with the second. That i detest. If MEND have to do it then do it right.

smh at the simple minded.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by manugbo(m): 5:55am On Oct 03, 2010
MEND is a set of ILLITERATE who does'nt know their left from right. If the security agent had given them RANSOM they would'nt have lauched this attack.

They will use it to by NEW JEEP AND LOGDE IN 5TSAR HOTEL FOR FEW DAYS ,Shikinah !

"MENDE' ARE THE LAZIEST MEN IN THE COUNTRY. OLODO!

They are just doing all these rubish for their selfish interest. MENDE MUMU!

MENDE! i beg , tell me how ur mother keep her leg the time ur criminal father "PAPA" de Impregnate am?
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by manugbo(m): 5:57am On Oct 03, 2010
If anyone of them is caught we need to turn them into a frozen chicken sad
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by adaphik(f): 6:10am On Oct 03, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by citizenisb: 6:44am On Oct 03, 2010
This was definitely carried out by IBB(who was not at the venue,only past head of state absent). He is such a coward and we must cut him down to size ASAP.

Shortly after the bomb attack, President Goodluck Jonathan spent the better part of the Nigeria’s 50 th Anniversary in series of meeting with top security chiefs. In the last meeting with heads of all the security agencies, sources told Pointblanknews.com that they “resolved to crush rising militancy and insecurity in the country.”

However, Pointblanknews.com sources hinted that the presidency had received security reports about the plan by Okah who resides in South Africa since last week and had swiftly notified the South African Government with hopes that it would help pre-empt the attack by arresting the MEND leader.

But the source added that the South African Government released Okah whose house was searched and “did not consider the seriousness of the security report which was obtained from the United Kingdom intelligence.”

Part of the security report obtained by the presidency according to sources includes the sum of $100 Million gift to Okah allegedly traced to some top Politicians in Nigeria

According to the source, "The presidency got a security report via the United kingdom (UK) intelligence unit last week that some political forces in the country had offered Mr. Henry Okah $100 million to ensure that the 50th anniversary celebration did not hold."

"From our report, the bomb blasts were to start on Tuesday and our security agencies got to know about it, contacted the South African authorities and consequently Henry Okah's house in South Africa was searched and he was later arrested."

"But the presidency was shocked when it later learnt that the South African authorities had ordered the immediate release of Okah."

The source, said that based on the obvious role of the South Africa in the terrorism act- carried out by Mr. Okah, the federal government were "seriously considering reviewing its diplomatic relationship with South Africa in the next few days or weeks.

"The South African authorities' action against Nigeria is very strange. The Federal government is determined to review its diplomatic relationship with south Africa", the top presidency source added.
Investigations revealed that the Nigerian authorities contacted the South Africans last night to register reservation about “the action or inaction” of their government.
Re: Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures by perx(f): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2010
bomb? oh my
lord have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta, Biafra And The Nigeria State / APC Crisis: How Governors Frustrated Oyegun’s Plot To Abort Convention / Ngige Warns Igbo – ‘you Could Lose 2023 Presidency To South-west If You Don’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.