Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo (31484 Views)

Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed / Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Name Their Son" Muhammad" after Their Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2019
ken6488:

For sure bro we will never ally with sw
PDP is a Southsouth party that will always seek interest of the southsouth . we have no stake in apc that is why I was not interested in who get what position in apc
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by obailala(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2019
Oshigun:

Bruv, folks like that you responded to are enemies of Nigeria. They support, by default, anything that will impede the progress of Nigeria. This is why they hail Saraki the best Senate President. He is that to them because he is an impediment to the progress of Nigeria. To sane and patriotic Nigerians, Saraki the worst Senate President ever.
The matter is tiring. You see people all over the place shouting 'rubber stamp' senate but the last senate which wasnt rubber stamp as they claim, apart from just fighting buhari senselessly, padding and delaying budgets, enriching themselves, and being a clog in the wheel of our already slow progress, what exactly did that senate achieve for Nigerians?

A lot of people are just too emotional and because they hate buhari, they see anyon who is against buhari as good, irrespective of how glaring it is that thep person is a impediment to Nigeria. 'Enemy of my enemy is my friend' mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2019
ken6488:

For sure bro we will never ally with sw

You empty loud mouths make me laugh. Don't you understand that it is people with real power who run the world and not you? "Hausa/Fulani will never rule us" in 2014-2015 while GEJ was President. Movers and shakers Tinubu, Buhari, Akande et al merged CPC and ACN to form APC. Hausa/Fulani is now your two term President today despite the noise. Learn to be a realist. It will help you progress in life. Your leaders will ally with the SW when it suits their interest to do so and there is nothing you can do about it because your input is limited to making noise on the net while other influence affairs on the ground.
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by ken6488(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

PDP is a Southsouth party that will always seek interest of the southsouth . we have no stake in apc that is why I was not interested in who get what position in apc

Apc is majorly

North and west

Cjn North

President north

Senate president nortg

God punish the west for the betrayel
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by adekolaelect(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2019
jesmond3945:
and why did lawan not kneel?
Lawal must have done that in the camera and ovio has to put small high service to prove loyalty that he is not among those IPOB those that not have respect for elders and leaders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Godson32(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2019
Buhati is a big old fool, quote me wrong.
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by EnaibeSam: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
please why is Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege is kneeling down for buhari? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That's sign of respect in Urhobo land

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:
which deltans? we are not proud of a maze stealer
senatordave1 why are you always liking and sharing all my post?
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2019
EnaibeSam:

That's sign of respect in Urhobo land
Urhobo don't kneel down to greet. he is copying Yoruba people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by YorubaBigot: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2019
Oshigun:

Because he respects his elders and was brought up in a culture of respect. Are you one of those who wake up your dad with a slap or kick?
dumb fool. ...and lawan doesnt have respect for elders since he didnt kneel down abi, going by your ewedu logic? For someon who responds to greetings from his children with curses, this is rich
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by senatordave1(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

senatordave1 why are you always liking and sharing all my post?
Because you make nonsense comments
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by YorubaBigot: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2019
Oshigun:

Yorubas are proud of him too. Loyal to PMB 120%. That is what Nigeria needs. A political climate consisting of people who will assist each other to move us forward. Never again Saraki and Dogara madness.
If you werent a dense fool, you would know that loyalty should be to country and not to individuals, little wonder the contry is what it is today with numbskulls like you littered everywhete
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Because you make nonsense comments
I don't want lifeless zombie liking or sharing any of my comments please. please stick to liking your fellow zombies comment
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by ken6488(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2019
Oshigun:

You empty loud mouths make me laugh. Don't you understand that it is people with real power who run the world and not you? "Hausa/Fulani will never rule us" in 2014-2015 while GEJ was President. Movers and shakers Tinubu, Buhari, Akande et al merged CPC and ACN to form APC. Hausa/Fulani is now your two term President today despite the noise. Learn to be a realist. It will help you progress in life. Your leaders will ally with the SW when it suits their interest to do so and there is nothing you can do about it because your input is limited to making noise on the net while other influence affairs on the ground.

grin don't beg us neither force us..

We will never join you guys

All those I voted
/supported

All won

Except atiku

Leave it or love it

I rather vote a northerner than any Yoruba Moslem undecided

.you can not force us
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Divine200: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

I speak for majority of Deltans who have always rejected this devilish party
You don’t have any right to speak for anybody

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Divine200: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2019
YorubaBigot:
dumb fool. ...and lawan doesnt have respect for elders since he didnt kneel down abi, going by your ewedu logic? For someon who responds to greetings from his children with curses, this is rich
Everybody with their different upbringing. So don’t compare two people who are from different ethnic group, family and even influenced by environment, together.
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2019
Divine200:
say that to burdillion who speaks and decide for you all
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Divine200: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

Urhobo don't kneel down to greet. he is copying Yoruba people
What if that was how he was trained to greet in his family? Should he abandoned that to please you and others who are complaining
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by senatordave1(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

I don't want lifeless zombie liking or sharing any of my comments please. please stick to liking your fellow zombies comment

Then stop commenting here or if you must,dont unfairly attack my political family
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by senatordave1(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2019
Divine200:

Deltans or urhobos are the last person you should speak for.only the upu president or omo agege has the national mandate to speak for urhobos
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Divine200: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2019
adekolaelect:
Lawal must have done that in the camera and ovio has to put small high service to prove loyalty that he is not among those IPOB those that not have respect for elders and leaders.
IPOB are full of hate. They are yet to recover from yesterday’s defeat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2019
Divine200:

What if that was how he was trained to greet in his family? Should he abandoned that to please you and others who are complaining
can I see pics of him doing that regularly?
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Then stop commenting here or if you must,dont unfairly attack my political family
this will be my last reply to your. stop liking or sharing my post as I can never be a zombie like you.
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Divine200: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

can I see pics of him doing that regularly?
Why don’t he stalk him to see if he does that regularly
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Divine200: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

say that to burdillion who speaks and decide for you all
do you have a voice in PDP or they decide for you

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2019
Divine200:
do you have a voice in PDP or they decide for you
I have held leadership position in my ward unlike you who may not be registered
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Blazebond(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin mr integrity with mr mace snatcher,hahahahahaha Nigeria's destiny has been sold for a pot of egusi soup.
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Divine200: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

I have held leadership position in my ward unlike you who may not be registered
That doesn’t mean you have a voice or a say in major decisions that happens in the party.

For you to powerful you have to start from somewhere, humility and loyalty is key. Even if you don’t mean it, you just do it just to show loyalty and from there you grow and become powerful. It’s a step.
So Let him be.
He might not had planned to kneel and it just happened and also the overwhelming feeling also added to it.

I don’t think that four years ago he imagined that one day he will become DSP or a position close to it so soon in his career.

Also coming from a minority group where nobody or only few people has gone that far politically.
It’s a huge deal, he couldn’t handle the feeling properly and that happened.

He could have happened to anybody.
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by amaben2020(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2019
Legislative arm should be independent na, is Nigeria practicing democracy?
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2019
Divine200:

That doesn’t mean you have a voice or a say in major decisions that happens in the party.

For you to powerful you have to start from somewhere, humility and loyalty is key. Even if you don’t mean it, you just do it just to show loyalty and from there you grow and become powerful. It’s a step.
So Let him be.
He might not had planned to kneel and it just happened and also the overwhelming feeling also added to it.

I don’t think that four years ago he imagined that one day he will become DSP or a position close to it so soon in his career.

Also coming from a minority group where nobody or only few people has gone that far politically.
It’s a huge deal, he couldn’t handle the feeling properly and that happened.

He could have happened to anybody.
You may not have a say but I have a say in what happens in my ward. Agege dsp position will not benefit the mass or the minority group he is representing in anyway. It only means more money and will boost his reputation. In a real functioning country, whatever laws he help make as a DSP, he can only help do it as and ordinary senator
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by Divine200: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

You may not have a say but I have a say in what happens in my ward. Agege dsp position will not benefit the mass or the minority group he is representing in anyway. It only means more money and will boost his reputation. In a real functioning country, whatever laws he help make as a DSP, he can only help do it as and ordinary senator
Life is step by step. This is one of the many steps in his political career.
Re: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo by jesmond3945: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2019
adekolaelect:
ok. Welldone

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump Blast African Nations / Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death / House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.