Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience (1549 Views)

Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? / Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by mhizRITA: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2019
Pls advice,help anything cause the only thing am thinking is sucide
For 2year+ have beening suffering from my ex-boyfrd(nt husband e has nt pay) 5month into the relationship i got pregent since then everyday beating but endure because of d baby now the baby is 1y 11mon i decide to leave him wit my ex's cos hav bared enough pain everyday beating,chasing me in d middle of d nite to sleep outside,starving me i just cant bear it after beating me he will promise to change but never change, any place i get employed he will come there cause problem i will get sack i left his house to stay with someone else he still came and start fightin now have been chased away dis d second place say he want me back but as soon as i go wit him beatin continue i will rather die than go bak wit him and am an orphan mother die father unkwn i just prefer death my only sister has abadon me because of him cos d guy na prof lair when e judge u wil think his holy pls help me pls help me DEPRESSION THEY KILL cryin everynite
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by lilianofentse(f): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2019
Look for any NGO's nearby. Report the case just as you've stated here. Wish you Goodluck.
Don't attempt suicide, you have a kid to live for

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by sisisioge: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2019
Go report for police station ma, there's hardly anything we can do from here. Police will deal with him. It is well.
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by lilianofentse(f): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2019
Lalasticlacla please modify. Someone needs help.
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by biacan(f): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2019
What are you waiting for go sue his as* I still don't understand why you got pregnant for him mouths into the relationship..... Was his di#k that sweet undecided now listen well and listen carefully girl no man is Worth all this stress not to talk off getting pregnant for..... Go make sure he ends his miserable life in jail.....I trust you Darling wink
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2019
What's this one saying?
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by lilianofentse(f): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2019
biacan:
T
hmmn you're booking space??. You have no joy

Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by CosmicPhoenix: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2019
give her money to sue him na

biacan:
What are you waiting for go sue his as* I still don't understand why you got pregnant for him mouths into the relationship..... Was his di#k that sweet undecided now listen well and listen carefully girl no man is Worth all this stress not to pay talk off getting pregnant for..... Go make sure he ends his miserable life in jail.....I trust you Darling wink

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by femmoy(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2019
I suggest you go to the nearest human rights to u and make a report or just like someone said up there,go to the nearest station and report,they would take it up from there.
please never think of suicide as it's not an option. it's only a dead man that has no hope.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by biacan(f): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
give her money to sue him na

That wasn't meant for me right

Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by CosmicPhoenix: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2019
ask me again
biacan:
That wasn't meant for me right

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by Headlesschicken(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2019
undecided Report his ass to the authorities, trust me you would be fine...
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by biacan(f): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
ask me again

Looks like this one is frustrated shocked run along boy run along

Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by CosmicPhoenix: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2019
is that all?

biacan:
Looks like this one is frustrated shocked run along boy run along
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by CAPSLOCKED: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2019
WHERE IS YOUR LOCATION? I'M THINKING YOU NEED REAL HELP AND IT CAN START FROM HERE.

THE PANEL BEATER NEEDS TO FACE THE LAW. THAT'S THE WAY HE CAN BECOME RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS CHILD, AND NEVER TOUCH YOU AGAIN.

IF YOU KEEP HIDING IN PAIN HE'LL STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH ONE DAY.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2019
You are an ophan. U no learn work or trade na man house u go siddon put. U are going no where cos u need him for survival
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by luvyaself95(m): 8:59am On Jun 12, 2019
All This Just Open Account Story Is Fat Lies...
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by Homeboiy: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2019
I know your type

U have no where to stay, u gradually packed into his house n used pregnancy to hook him up. Now your nemesis has caught u n ur complaining.

And people like you have ugly character, and also dirty

U have not seen anything yet... I only hate the fact that he beats u

He no try in that case

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by mhizRITA: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2019
Joromi12:
You are an ophan. U no learn work or trade na man house u go siddon put. U are going no where cos u need him for survival
am just 20yrs old mother die when i was kid a kind woman take me in but she die when i was in ss3 so after her burial i was sent bak to my grandpa but he's also late nw. i have a handwork am an hairdresser and makeup art but bcus of his character nobody want to patrionize me

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by mhizRITA: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2019
luvyaself95:
All This Just Open Account Story Is Fat Lies...
just hope you never get in my shoes

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2019
Op what do you want?
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by mhizRITA: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2019
Homeboiy:
I know your type

U have no where to stay, u gradually packed into his house n used pregnancy to hook him up. Now your nemesis has caught u n ur complaining.

And people like you have ugly character, and also dirty

U have not seen anything yet... I only hate the fact that he beats u

He no try in that case
if u live close to me will understand better

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by mhizRITA: 10:11am On Jun 12, 2019
MariaLavina:
Op what do you want?
How do i stop him from tormenting my life
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by luvyaself95(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2019
mhizRITA:
just hope you never get in my shoes
What Kind of Nonsense Tal Is That .Are You Normal ?
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2019
dont u have parents? why ur own blood sister come abandon u nau? sista u better run b4 dat man murders u.
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by skywalker240(m): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by lilianofentse(f): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
is that all?

please modify this comment by adding this image.

Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2019
Well, you can't keep running from him. You need to make him run from you, else he will make you more miserable. He knows you're weak, he can't try this with some type of women, you know what an NGO is? Go there and report him. They will handle it from there and that will make him afraid of what you can do. You're too young to be used this way, please concentrate on taking care of your kid and work hard! Leave men alone for now so another man doesn't use you this way again.
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2019
biacan:
What are you waiting for go sue his as* I still don't understand why you got pregnant for him mouths into the relationship..... Was his di#k that sweet undecided now listen well and listen carefully girl no man is Worth all this stress not to talk off getting pregnant for..... Go make sure he ends his miserable life in jail.....I trust you Darling wink
Is it paper she will use to pay her lawyer? She can't even afford to rent an apartment!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by 2019news: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2019
mhizRITA:
Pls advice,help anything cause the only thing am thinking is sucide
For 2year+ have beening suffering from my ex-boyfrd(nt husband e has nt pay) 5month into the relationship i got pregent since then everyday beating but endure because of d baby now the baby is 1y 11mon i decide to leave him wit my ex's cos hav bared enough pain everyday beating,chasing me in d middle of d nite to sleep outside,starving me i just cant bear it after beating me he will promise to change but never change, any place i get employed he will come there cause problem i will get sack i left his house to stay with someone else he still came and start fightin now have been chased away dis d second place say he want me back but as soon as i go wit him beatin continue i will rather die than go bak wit him and am an orphan mother die father unkwn i just prefer death my only sister has abadon me because of him cos d guy na prof lair when e judge u wil think his holy pls help me pls help me DEPRESSION THEY KILL cryin everynite

May God have mercy on you. You can fool others but not me.
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by Monao: 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
lilianofentse:
Look for any NGO's nearby. Report the case just as you've stated here. Wish you Goodluck.
Don't attempt suicide, you have a kid to live for
Ok
Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by Monao: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
It's going you leave abusive relationship to stay alive;his not going to change and you can't change him

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sexcapade On La Queue With A Man (18+) / A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Lady Soon / A Confused Adolescent,fornicator" Lady Celebrate As She Gave Her Life To Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.