Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Women Share Their Rules For A Happy Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Share Their Rules For A Happy Relationship (482 Views)

20 Women Share Their First-time Lesbian Experiences / Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Share Their Rules For A Happy Relationship by BimberBuzz: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
Healthy relationship is vital to our mental wellbeing. IMO, there's no point being with someone if it isn't adding to your overall happiness and quality of life

[url]bimberbuzz.com[/url]

Here are 14 rules for healthy relationship

1. "No threats to leave. Ever. If one of us is actually at that point we'll treat that seriously. It really helps solidify our trust and feeling like a team."

2. "No matter how busy we are, we always eat dinner together. Doesn't matter if its a bowl of flakes, we take the time to sit and eat and talk to each other."

3. "During an argument, we always have to say to one another, 'I love you but I'm upset with you,' or something along those lines to keep us grounded and keep the dispute separate from our foundation. It usually goes something like, 'You know I love your big handsome face but I am not at all pleased with your opinion on this at all right now!' Sounds a little cheesy but it really helps to deescalate and keep perspective."

4. Communication is always key, it’s better to hurt the person's feelings with the truth than to hold on the resentment for years

5. "If the dog or baby is in one person's lap and they need something (more coffee, another beer, a remote) the other person gets it for them. And no calling the dog over or carrying the baby to sit in your lap so you don't have to get up."

6. Thank each other for the chores you do

7. No unvoiced expectations. If you want or need something from the other person you have to let them know. That way they then have the option to act, ignore or be aware

8. "If either of us farts near the other, we have to say, 'I farted'. We always squeeze each others' butts before going to sleep."

9. When either of us come home while the other person is home, we stop whatever we're doing and give a 'welcome home hug'. Like a solid 30 second to few minutes hug

10. Never yelling

Share yours
Re: Women Share Their Rules For A Happy Relationship by BimberBuzz: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2019
More than 14 anyways
Re: Women Share Their Rules For A Happy Relationship by Tonyspecial(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2019
Number 8 Will Be A Tof Task Ooh
Re: Women Share Their Rules For A Happy Relationship by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2019
OP you forgot to add

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY.....
Re: Women Share Their Rules For A Happy Relationship by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2019
There s no such thing as a happy relationship... it's simply give and take then two can tango else we pull over and take a loners hike

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Good First Date Questions To Get To Know Someone? / Stoiry Title :- LOCAL MAN / Nigerian Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.