Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Strictly Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly Advice Needed (415 Views)

??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) / The Biggest B**bs You Have Ever Seen (strictly 18+) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Advice Needed by ogechchukwu: 5:49am On Jun 13, 2019
I have daughter
With south African woman .
Unfortunately her mother died.
When my daughter was 7yers old and now she is 23yers old am 42 now .
I stayed with her .
Until she got a job she became pregnant and told me that she is still in school and I was paying school fees not knowing she was pregnant and put to bed not telling me until I find out on my own way and she still denied it until i proved it to her beyond reasonable doubt that i know the fact,

shocked that was when she come clean .
But now since then I refused talking to her not to talk of to see her .
Please advice me on how to manage it.
Yours
Re: Strictly Advice Needed by dingbang(m): 5:52am On Jun 13, 2019
First few months, there will be this dissapointment for her but with time, it'll clear and you'll grow to forgive and accept the child.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly Advice Needed by ogechchukwu: 5:56am On Jun 13, 2019
Hopefully I will be able to forgive her.
Re: Strictly Advice Needed by ogechchukwu: 5:57am On Jun 13, 2019
Really appreciate u advice not like other nairaland that just come to mock people .
Re: Strictly Advice Needed by bdchange(m): 6:11am On Jun 13, 2019
You have tried your best to be a father to her responsibly by staying with her and sending her to school. She is 23 now so no longer a baby. Therefore she should face the consequences of her actions so that she will learn from it and become a better person tomorrow. It is left to you to forgive her but let her work to take care of the child that is if she can't locate the father. Let her learn that life gives you what you give back to life. I hate it when young peeps throw opportunities away. I wished I had this chance growing up not having to struggle by myself to get to where I am today.

1 Like

Re: Strictly Advice Needed by dingbang(m): 6:22am On Jun 13, 2019
ogechchukwu:
Really appreciate u advice not like other nairaland that just come to mock people .
you are most welcome. The first day I got drunk and wasted, my dad got to know and was seriously angry with me, he didnt talk to me for a month, time just settled everything. We even drink beer now , lol cheesy so it's no big issue. You'll get passed it. wink life just happens , things we don't plan for just changes our plans but we just get to live through it.

1 Like

Re: Strictly Advice Needed by ogechchukwu: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2019
Woooooow all the advice I got from nairaland is excellent .
This the reason they say judge a book by his cover .
Thanks nairalanders once again thanks .
God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Voodoo Spells To Get Your Ex Back / Latest Nollywood Movie MONALISA / ..................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.