Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,311 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men (10561 Views)

Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman / Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) / Lepacious Bose Shares New Photos, Tucks Shirt In For The 1st Time In 15years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Creamish(f): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2010
kokoye:

Creamish, all those guys you mentioned . .did they grow up in African and under the African sun?

Have they ever been cast as slaves in movies?

Sorry but you cannot compare because they did not grow up under the same circumstances.

You would be surprised how many Nigeiran villagers will look good after spending a few yrs in the western world.

I know alot of guyz who grew up under the blazing african sun (lookn at some of dem right now) n they still look far beta dan Djimon. . . . d only thing hez got goin on is his physique. Facially, naaaaa

Spiked, different strokes for different folks ba? he fine for u, he no fine for me. . . tongue
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
www.nairaland.com/attachments/329893_laughandrock247_jpgf187db4b91c7751b434be6e7528ba363

she may be picky about her man but she definitely isn't picky about what she puts in her mouth

Very thoughtful of her. You know women like staying on top of us these days, so she needs someone like Yokozuna who can weather the storm before she commits murder by compression and suffocation.

a forklift would do the trick
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2010
bawomolo:

she may be picky about her man but she definitely isn't picky about what she puts in her mouth

You know, not all big people got that way as a result of eating too much?
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

You know, not all big people got that way as a result of eating too much?

i know but when you cross the toccara/monique territory, the genetics explanation is hard to swallow.  not to say it isn't possible

i love toccara by the way  cool
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by kadman(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
bawomolo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/329893_laughandrock247_jpgf187db4b91c7751b434be6e7528ba363

This is my todays quote. You are a wise man ! ha ha ha ha ha LWKMD
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by sylve11: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
funny thread grin cool
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by tpiah: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2010
no biggie.

males pride themselves on being very easy to get.

the lady speaks the truth because she understands some basic facts about men.

sebi thats how women everywhere are boasting of their golden tata which nigerian men cant resist.

i remember watching a video here on nl where a campus girl was explaining how her butt na diamond one.

true talk.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Princek12(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2010
It is unassailable that Lepacious Bose is outright fat, ugly, shapeless, and unattractive, although reasonable minds could differ as to that opinion. Lepacious Bose is a typical unattractive woman who probably does not get asked on a date, let alone have a boyfriend, but she will make an excuse that she "is choosy when it comes to men" as the reason why she has no significant other.

I bet a million bucks that she rarely, if ever, gets offers from guys to go on a date. And even if a guy offers to take her out on a date or otherwise date her, that guy is probably a desperado looking for receptacle into which to dump his full load, or plainly  intends to use or is using her for money.

To be choosy means that she has multiple options, as in multiple men ask to take her out on a date, and she gets to choose out of the multiple applicants. In short, that Lepacious Bose has a cauldron of men who approach her from whom to choose, or that she is choosy, that assertion I find unavailing.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Skidoc(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2010
Princek12:

It is unassailable that Lepacious Bose is outright fat, ugly, shapeless, and unattractive, although reasonable minds could differ as to that opinion. Lepacious Bose is a typical unattractive woman who probably does not get asked on a date, let alone have a boyfriend, but she will make an excuse that she "is choosy when it comes to men" as the reason why she has no significant other.

I bet a million bucks that she rarely, if ever, gets offers from guys to go on a date. And even if a guy offers to take her out on a date or otherwise date her, that guy is probably a desperado looking for receptacle into which to dump his full load, or plainly intends to use or is using her for money.

To be choosy means that she has multiple options, as in multiple men ask to take her out on a date, and she gets to choose out of the multiple applicants. In short, that Lepacious Bose has a cauldron of men who approach her from whom to choose, or that she is choosy, that assertion I find unavailing.

LOL Hahaha. See analysis! PrinceK12, I actually thought you would like her o, because I know you are a fan of big booty and she has a big booty. But see how you dissected, dismantled and picked the poor lady apart here. grin grin grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by tpiah: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
Princek12:

I bet a million bucks that she rarely, if ever, gets offers from guys to go on a date. And even if a guy offers to take her out on a date or otherwise date her, that guy is probably a desperado looking for receptacle into which to dump his full load, or plainly  intends to use or is using her for money.

so if she were non-nigerian you wouldnt date her?

big lie.

We all know una so-called "standards" no dey pass the four walls of muritala airport.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Skidoc(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^Emmm, pardon me, but I've read PrinceK12's post again and again and I don't see where he mentioned Nigerian or Non-Nigerian. Can you explain what you mean please?
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by tpiah: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2010
i meant una so-called standards as per what type of women/figure you will or wont date, fly out the window the minute you exit nigeria.

as long as the woman isnt nigerian!
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Skidoc(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^Oh really? Well I suppose that statement is meant for PrinceK12 because I'm out of Nigeria and my standards have not changed. kiss kiss
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Princek12(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
Skidoc:

LOL Hahaha. See analysis! PrinceK12, I actually thought you would like her o, because I know you are a fan of big booty and she has a big booty. But see how you dissected, dismantled and picked the poor lady apart here. grin grin grin

My brother, I am a big booty fan, but Lepacious Bose is more than a big booty; she is a big stomach and a big everything. That one is too much for me.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Princek12(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
tpiah:

so if she were non-nigerian you wouldnt date her?

big lie.

We all know una so-called "standards" no dey pass the four walls of muritala airport.

Where did I refer to her being a non Nigerian, or that I will date her if she were a non Nigerian. Even if that girl is from planet yeparipa, I won't date her.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by tpiah: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
@ skidoc

let me expantiate more.

a. you see a fat nigerian woman- you go oh she's too fat/ugly/fugly. I cant date that lailai.

you see a fat non-nigerian woman- you say ah, she's just curvy with all the curves in the right places. Bigger behind than nigerian women and besides, she's loving blah blah blah. Why wont she be loving.

b. you see a "b**tchy nigerian woman: ah, this one is too b*itchy, she no go get husband.

"b*tchy" non-nigerian woman- oh, i understand, it's no biggie. Not her fault, she's actually very nice at other times.

c. slutty nigerian woman- OMG she's a slut. She wont get husband. I've shined the congo and so has everybody else. ashawo. Where did she learn those tricks? angry

slutty non-nigerian woman: oohh, she gave it just the way i like it. She does everything and gives it up immediately, [s]unlike nigerian women who expect you to actually court them before hopping into bed with them.[/s]

d. frigid nigerian woman- jeeezz she just dey lie like there like log of wood. What a frigid thing! Na me dey do all the work in that 2 minutes. angry

frigid non-nigerian woman: she has standards, and i respect that. I totally understand and will take it slow because i dont want to hurt her feelings.

e. nigerian woman who cant cook: you never cooked when you were in your father's house? What's your usefulness gan?

non-nigerian woman who cant cook: ooh baby dont worry. I'm the greatest cook ever and I got the kitchen covered! <<insert cheesy grin>> I'm a modern man!

f. nigerian runs girl- ashawo.

non-nigerian runs girl: she's very sharp and a go getter.

g. nigerian home wrecker aka gbokogboko- goldigger.

non-nigerian home wrecker aka gbokogboko: she can take better care of a man.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Moyola(f): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
Yu lot tryna disrespekt we fAAt people yeah? angry angry
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
bawomolo:

i know but when you cross the toccara/monique territory, the genetics explanation is hard to swallow.  not to say it isn't possible

i love toccara by the way  cool

The mere fact that they are huge makes you want to lean more towards malfunctioned genetics.

Princek12:

Ouch! Very mean but quite possible.
However, you will be shocked at the amount of men that are into dem yoko's. One man's meat, they say.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Skidoc(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2010
@Tpiah, Great analysis but that only applies to some, NOT ALL Nigerian men. Trust me, I am very objective when it comes to things like that. I am not a foreigner/white worshipper and I know many Nigerian men who are also like me. For example, I think white women are more of golddiggers than African women, no matter what people may say or try to make us believe. And they are more fake than African women.
Well, let's not turn this thread into a foreigner vs Nigerian women debate thread! wink
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by nattyman: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2010
Nairalanders are funny. Every time the issue of choice of partner comes up, you guys only talk about physical appearance. Where is the place for brain, family, attitude, domestics, future prospects etc? If it was beauty alone, i guess most guys wouldnt have the problem of choice with all the babes along opebi and V/I, lol!
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by member27: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2010
undecided undecided undecided

she is ugly i think undecided
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by tpiah: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2010
Skidoc:

@Tpiah, Great analysis but that only applies to some, NOT ALL Nigerian men. Trust me, I am very objective when it comes to things like that. I am not a foreigner/white worshipper and I know many Nigerian men who are also like me. For example, I think white women are more of golddiggers than African women, no matter what people may say or try to make us believe. And they are more fake than African women.
Well, let's not turn this thread into a foreigner vs Nigerian women debate thread! wink

you're free to like whoever you want to like.

what gets my goat is when some nigerian men start talking through their behinds about how they can never get a nigerian girl to date in their lives, therefore because some non-nigerian woman jumped on their lil johnny, they must now badmouth nigerian females as if they'll get a medal for it.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Mobinga: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2010
★★★★:

undecided undecided undecided

she is ugly i think undecided
What kinda username is that?? how would u login?
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Tolulop001(f): 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2010
tpiah:

@ skidoc

let me expantiate more.

a. you see a fat nigerian woman- you go oh she's too fat/ugly/fugly. I cant date that lailai.

you see a fat non-nigerian woman- you say ah, she's just curvy with all the curves in the right places. Bigger behind than nigerian women and besides, she's loving blah blah blah. Why wont she be loving.

b. you see a "b**tchy nigerian woman: ah, this one is too b*itchy, she no go get husband.

"b*tchy" non-nigerian woman- oh, i understand, it's no biggie. Not her fault, she's actually very nice at other times.

c. slutty nigerian woman- OMG she's a slut. She wont get husband. I've shined the congo and so has everybody else. ashawo. Where did she learn those tricks? angry

slutty non-nigerian woman: oohh, she gave it just the way i like it. She does everything and gives it up immediately, [s]unlike nigerian women who expect you to actually court them before hopping into bed with them.[/s]

d. frigid nigerian woman- jeeezz she just dey lie like there like log of wood. What a frigid thing! Na me dey do all the work in that 2 minutes. angry

frigid non-nigerian woman: she has standards, and i respect that. I totally understand and will take it slow because i dont want to hurt her feelings.

e. nigerian woman who cant cook: you never cooked when you were in your father's house? What's your usefulness gan?

non-nigerian woman who cant cook: ooh baby dont worry. I'm the greatest cook ever and I got the kitchen covered! <<insert cheesy grin>> I'm a modern man!

f. nigerian runs girl- ashawo.

non-nigerian runs girl: she's very sharp and a go getter.

g. nigerian home wrecker aka gbokogboko- goldigger.

non-nigerian home wrecker aka gbokogboko: she can take better care of a man.

hehehehe so true! tpiah i hope ur a guy oh so e no go be like say nigerian gals have started complaining again! grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by member27: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2010
Mobinga:

What kinda username is that?? how would u login?

same way you login undecided
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by nellaluv(f): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2010
Lepacious Bose is a comedienne, she was only joking smiley
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2010
Dfjk,
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^^

amebo, una no get job

However, you will be shocked at the amount of men that are into dem yoko's. One man's meat, they say.

orobokibos are hypothetically easy lays.  some men are truly interested in them though
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
bawomolo:

orobokibos are hypothetically easy lays.  some men are truly interested in them though

I take that as an insult. We are not easy lays. angry angry angry angry
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Dunniah(f): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2010
grin grin grin

She's joking as usual.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I take that as an insult. We are not easy lays. angry angry angry angry

you be orobokibo? i need proof asap.   cheesy

you know how to get to me cool
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by tpiah: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
i am tired of the double standard that our so called Nigerian brothers showcase on this nairaland

i sef tire oh.

they abuse nigerian women till they're out of breath, then when they show some non-nigerian who they say is their ideal, it's usually some jaw-droppingly nondescript person.

happens again and again.

one guy was singing praises of a particular country's females to the high heavens, then when he made the mistake of posting his lady's pic, i nearly fainted from shock.

the girl resemble somebody wey just emerge from one abule somewhere.

beauty, they say, is in the eye of the beholder, but for goodness sake some of these men should go scream on the forums of the countries whose women they worship nah!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje / Pictures;Omotola Jalade Walks The Grammy Awards Red Carpet / Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.