Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men (10558 Views)

Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman / Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) / Lepacious Bose Shares New Photos, Tucks Shirt In For The 1st Time In 15years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by InkedNerd(f): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2010
PupetMasta:

As Danny will say I love chubby sex

Hehehe, chub love.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2010
Who the heck is Danny? cheesy
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Lol @ goldust. grin How much have you saved?

a lot in zimbabwean dollar cheesy
PupetMasta:

As Danny will say I love chubby sex

danny?
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by PupetMasta(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2010
Danny is the senile lawyer with mad cow disease in Boston legal
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2010
Oh! Danny Crane? Isn't he Denny Crane.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by PupetMasta(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2010
@spiked

oh!!! My bad
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 10, 2010
she is not fat she is just spacious grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by chic2pimp(m): 2:11am On Oct 10, 2010
bawomolo:

yup yokozuna is dead.

chic2pimp - is it true that goldust was your favorite wrestler grin
O ba idi e. I wo amugbo yii grin grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 4:39am On Oct 10, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Oh! Danny Crane? Isn't he Denny Crane.

this woman, what's up with my request?
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 4:47am On Oct 10, 2010
bawomolo:

this woman, what's up with my request?

Which one? You know you're insatiable. tongue cheesy
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 5:13am On Oct 10, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Which one? You know you're insatiable. tongue cheesy

i'm easy to satisfy, ask ikeke-idi.

i just wanted to see your orobokibo assets grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 10, 2010
bawomolo:

We thank God. So who is this I[b]K[/b]eke-Idi?
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 5:16am On Oct 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

We thank God. So who is this I[b]K[/b]eke-Idi?

oh i was talking about you. move aside though.

i got a new crush, aint that right spikey cool
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 5:18am On Oct 10, 2010
bawomolo:

Just look at Bose and be satisfied, gaddamit! angry angry tongue
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 10, 2010
bawomolo:

oh i was talking about you. move aside though.

i got a new crush, aint that right spikey cool

Plz, abeg. YOU have been moved aside a long while ago when I saw you doing ish with chamotex.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 5:22am On Oct 10, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Just look at Bose and be satisfied, gaddamit! angry angry tongue

bose is spikedrhombus, i want to see spikedcylinder.

show your assets and particulars before i leave u alone cheesy

Ileke-IdI:

Plz, abeg. YOU have been moved aside a long while ago when I saw you doing ish with chamotex.

chamotex has a thing for goldust, not me oh
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 5:26am On Oct 10, 2010
Ah. There is shivering in me timbers. grin grin tongue
Ok, let's deal. You show me yours, I show you mine. wink
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 5:33am On Oct 10, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Ah. There is shivering in me timbers. grin grin tongue
Ok, let's deal. You show me yours, I show you mine. wink

oh really. you know how to find me spikey. we got a deal  smiley

let me get the ball rolling  cheesy

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:aLuuhkX_oVsjmM:http://coachmartyscamp.com/stickman.jpg&t=1[/img]

oya show yours. lets see if u thicker than a snicker
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 5:47am On Oct 10, 2010
Lol. My profile pic says it all. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 5:53am On Oct 10, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Lol. My profile pic says it all. tongue tongue tongue

now that's a good start.
i want to see real deal though. my collection has been bare lately  wink cool
[size=3pt]my e-mail box is waiting[/size]
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 6:13am On Oct 10, 2010
bawomolo:

[size=15pt]my e-mail box is waiting[/size]

So's mine. wink cheesy
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 6:16am On Oct 10, 2010
spikedcylinder:

So's mine. wink cheesy

no problemo, i would have to get in touch with you then
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2010
Good boy.
*pats his head* grin grin grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by tavon(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2010
this is a case of a poor hungry man being choosy of food served to him.i mean look at her. what man in his right senses would find her attractive. hate to be brash but its the truth. at least i know am not
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Cuddlemii: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2010
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by tpia5: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2010
some men are known for talking out of both sides of the mouth.

best to take everything they say with multiple grains of salt, because the thing wey dem go swear say dem no fit do, na im dem go equally swear say if them no do am dem go die.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Skidoc(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2010
Cuddlemii:

I was just told about Lepacious bose today and I decided to google her images and saw this thread. I usually use NL for educational purposes but this is one topic I want to address and I am directing it to Prince K12 and Skidoc.

@Prince K12, tavon & Skidoc:

Do you guys know Jasmine Sullivan, the sexy big beautiful musician. Do you know Tocarra Jones the plus size model. Raven Simon, the actress. Even Adora Ikoh, a Nigerian actress e.t.c.

I am big but I get guys manhoods standing all the time when they see me. You better learn to respect plus size babes. If you don't like them then shut it.

What does lepa babes do that orobos cant do. Maybe the ones you know dont know how to work it or bring it, then you keep mute. It might shock you that Lepacious bose might be good in bed and pampering a man so she can keep men coming back for more.

The only thing I see about Lepa bose is that she is not fashion crazy and doesn't take care of herself and flaunt what God gave her.  Since she is a celebrity she can work on her skin like other so called lepa celebrities.

Being fat is not a disorder. Most fat babes are very beautiful, if you have a problem with the weight then you can always help them loose weight rather than abuse them.

@Spikes, thanx for repping plus size babes, your display pics here shows you are confident, edgy, cocky, witty and wickerd. I am liking the swags. Keep it up babes.

@house all my fat friends are very sexy, I don't even talk to pple that don't take care of themselves. Its because of the low esteem lazy fat babes that is making u guys talk trash like that. I have a fat friend Biodun, guys weep when she says its over, beauty is an understatement where she is concerned and shes large but they can't let go. There are orobos and there are fake ones. Do your home work before you spit venom next time.

Orobo babes are endowed!!!!!

And look out for clean, fresh, too sh and sexy ones who take care of themselves .i.e. pimped up fat babes.

Of course there are big beautiful babes out there. Like you said, Raven Symone is one of them. Spikedcylinder sounds like one of them. But have you seen Lepacious Bose's picture posted above? Let me re-post it for you (below). If you are that size then SORRY, there is NOTHING sexy about that. Get a gym fast!
And your post reeks of major insecurity and low self esteem. I've not seen a slim girl write a whole page trying to convince us that slim girls are sexy too.  .  .

Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Cuddlemii: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2010
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Cuddlemii: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2010
How do you delete pictures from here?
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2010
Cuddlemi, why are you taking umbrage to what people are saying??
chill out mami

By the way, you no bad sha.
[img]http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/10/draper%20wink.gif[/img]
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Skidoc(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2010
Cuddlemii:

I went through your profile expecting to see Shemar moore.

LOL. So only Shemar Moore and his lookalikes should have EYES for pretty and fit babes. You must be kidding.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Cuddlemii: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bad Girl: SEE What Beverly Osu Is Doing In Her Room / 3 Year Old Girl Who Has Big Breast Like A Lady. / Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.