Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men (10557 Views)

Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman / Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) / Lepacious Bose Shares New Photos, Tucks Shirt In For The 1st Time In 15years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Cuddlemii: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2010
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2010
Oh cot dammit,
I spoke too soon.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by chic2pimp(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2010
Cuddlemii:

Do you guys know Jasmine Sullivan, the sexy big beautiful musician. Do you know Tocarra Jones the plus size model. Raven Simon, the actress. Even Adora Ikoh, a Nigerian actress e.t.c.
Hold on a Minute, Are you comparing the Plus Size Toccara Jones to Lepa what's her face? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Even Adorah Ukoh should never been mentioned in the same breath as Lepa whatever her name is. Or isn't this the Adorah you were referring to

Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Cuddlemii: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2010
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2010
toccara and lehideous bose are not in the same category.

check yourself before we lock you up in yaba left.

I am big but I get guys manhoods standing all the time when they see me. You better learn to respect plus size babes. If you don't like them then shut it.

men like chick2pimp would date anything cheesy, the question is can you keep a man
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Cuddlemii: 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2010
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2010
Cuddlemii:

@ bawolomo

Shut up and read. How many times would I justify myself that I was giving examples of good looking plus size celebs and not comparing them to Lepa Bose.

All the statements I made were description and doesn't have to be facts to you that is why this is an open platform for us to air our views.

I should be applauded for digressing from lepa bose to plus size sexy female celebs as the bose discussion was becoming a bore
. I didn't come across any dignifying term for a female except for "fatibombom" "orobo" "lukozuna"  etc so the term plus size is more lady like.

As for the manhood thingy, it is water under bridge. Don't know where that sprung out from, must have been the effect of Shemar moore, lol

where do mail your award to?  want a cookie too?

relax,  the thread seems to have gotten to you. most men aren't attracted to morbidly obese women like lepacious bose.  thick/mesomorph women like toccarra loved though.

you should be comparing lepacious bose to a pre-surgery star jones and not tocarro

and no i won't cuddle with you cheesy
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Cuddlemii: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2010
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Ranoscky(m): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2010
Cuddlemii:

Don't bother, your arms wont even go round.

grin

Funny that !!!
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 8:06am On Nov 05, 2010
Cuddlemii:

I wont want to pay for surgery.

Lol @ this thread.
Babes, chill jare. We orobos rock, whether skidoc and bawo and their big heads like it or not. grin grin grin grin
Meanwhile, how big are you? I am UK 16 but my top part if 14. Yokozuna l'omo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Cuddlemii: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2010
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by stontblaze(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2010
@ cgking did i hear u say money? which money she get she stay very close 2 my place i beg lepacious bose not get money o
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2010
Cuddlemii:

@spikecylinder

Lukozuna ke, lolz

My top part is 14 as well and my down should be 16 to 18 depending on what I am wearing.

You are not even that big. Why are you getting yourself worked up over what they are saying
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Cuddlemii: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2010
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2010
Cuddlemii:

@Ujujoan

Ok I thought the topic of discussion was about Lepa Bose and not cuddlemii. I am not getting worked up oh, I only "pock nosed" into a discussion and I have backed out.

Lepa's pix was on display on my sys at work today and Christ you really needed to see the insults she got and I was attacked too for even viewing it let alone defending her. So every1 must be right then. I didn't see it from that angle.

I am in soup in this thread, Ema binu ( I am sorry ), lol

It was . . . . till you truned it into a personal crusade! undecided
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Skidoc(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Lol @ this thread.
Babes, chill jare. We orobos rock, whether skidoc and bawo and their big heads like it or not. grin grin grin grin

You know I've got nothing but MAD LOVE for you. wink wink

Ujujoan:

You are not even that big. Why are you getting yourself worked up over what they are saying 

Exactly o! This Lepacious Elephant of a thing cannot be less than size 22. And here is a size 14 Cuddlemii taking it all personal.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Cuddlemii: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2010
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2010
Cuddlemii:

I wont want to pay for surgery.

that explains it all  cheesy

spikedcylinder:

Meanwhile, how big are you? I am UK 16 but my top part if 14. Yokozuna l'omo. grin grin grin grin

na wa o, i didn't know your bottom part was stacking like that  cheesy

i don't know why a size 14 lady would be concerned with lehideous bose

My top part is 14 as well and my down should be 16 to 18 depending on what I am wearing.

ha HA, trying to deceive bobos like me with some slimming pants abi angry angry
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by chic2pimp(m): 1:30am On Nov 06, 2010
Cuddlemii:

In conclusion, Lepa can still love-vendor herself up afterall kelly price and the likes did it.
I am plus size too and I appreciate stylish and sexy orobos.
The names I mention are celebrity orobos that are hawt.
Lepa what's her face's case is beyond repair. No amount of P.i, mping up can change that face of hers.
Me sef appreciate Curvaceous ladies however Lepa Fatty is neither stylish nor hawt.
Skidoc:

Exactly o! This Lepacious Elephant of a thing cannot be less than size 22. And here is a size 14 Cuddlemii taking it all personal.
bawomolo:

toccara and lehideous bose are not in the same category.
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
bawomolo:

men like chick2pimp would date anything cheesy, the question is can you keep a man
Amadioha fire ya mouth angry tongue
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Cuddlemii: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2010
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2010
bawomolo:

that explains it all  cheesy

na wa o, i didn't know your bottom part was stacking like that  cheesy

i don't know why a size 14 lady would be concerned with lehideous bose

ha HA, trying to deceive bobos like me with some slimming pants abi angry angry

ROTFL. Bawomolo, you're one wicked thing grin grin grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2010
Cuddlemii:

@bawamolo

I didn't even see the clip of Monique from the movie Precious. Its her daughter's pix u were meant to put instead, lol

monique has stepped up lately. now we just have to get her to shave those legs.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2010
bawomolo:

monique has stepped up lately. now we just have to get her to shave those legs.

Hey, hey!!! angry angry angry She will shave when Tibet is truly free, ok? angry angry cheesy

Has anyone seen Angie Stone lately? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Hey, hey!!! angry angry angry She will shave when Tibet is truly free, ok? angry angry cheesy

Has anyone seen Angie Stone lately? shocked shocked shocked

haha her yam legs are something else.

what happened with angie stone.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^^ She lost stones. cheesy
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Cuddlemii: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2010
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^^ She's even slimmer than that now o. What's ailing her though?
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2010
wow that's a big transformation.  no pun intended

oh yes at those boobies
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Cuddlemii: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2010
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2010
where is your own pic madam
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by chic2pimp(m): 2:32am On Nov 07, 2010
Look at that Ashewo above him. *SMH*
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by bawomolo(m): 3:38am On Nov 07, 2010
chic2pimp:

Look at that Ashewo above him. *SMH*

i rebuke this kobe groupie grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bad Girl: SEE What Beverly Osu Is Doing In Her Room / 3 Year Old Girl Who Has Big Breast Like A Lady. / Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.