Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira (9057 Views)

BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa / Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Dhortunn(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Sunday folks!

I have got the following digital goods for sale.

✅Netflix
✅HBO
✅VPN (Express, Nord, IPVanish, Windscribe, HMA, Vypr)
✅Spotify
✅Grammarly
✅Lynda
✅Microsoft Keys (Windows, Office)
✅RDP Logins

⚠️ Validity ranges from One year to Lifetime depending on which of the goods you are getting.
♻️ Replacement Policy & Guarantee covers these goods.

Instagram: @accountsng
WhatsApp: https:///+2348168481417
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Chidonc(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
essenceplus:

As you label me for what I'm not
You will carry a label that will attract rejection. Enjoy
Bleep off scammer. if you cant endure the heat you have no business with the fire.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Chidonc:

Bleep off scammer. if you cant endure the heat you have no business with the fire.

Who has time for you? Shift. What heat am I been subjected to? Na you want scrutinise me. In ten life times you won't be close to my shoe. It's too bad social media and cheap data make people have random. Assumptions of people bigger than them
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Chidonc(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
essenceplus:

Who has time for you? Shift. What heat am I been subjected to? Na you want scrutinise me. In ten life times you won't be close to my shoe. It's too bad social media and cheap data make people have random. Assumptions of people bigger than them
amen bro in 10years time I wont even be close to your shoe lace, because am not signed into partnership with poverty and scammers.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Chidonc(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
biztip:

dt ur sister belong to d 2%. majority belongs to d 98% dt will tell stories. writing from experience

have given people 100s of thousands to invest in their biz and return my money later without interest ,all story enter am. have even started biz for people, most mismanaged it. so don't think am ranting. d time I use to comment re golden so can't waste my time saying sth am not sure abt
as far as I am concerned essenceplus is just a potential scammer, he doesn't want to face reality instead looking for a way to lure the op also.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
Chidonc:

amen bro in 10years time I wont even be close to your shoe lace, because am not signed into partnership with poverty and scammers.

Who sought after your partnership? Keep deluding yourself. I offer a service here with zero complains. Check my profile. If I do this with no client complains then I owe you na da. You're beneath me and will remain there even after ten years
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Chidonc:

as far as I am concerned essenceplus is just a potential scammer, he doesn't want to face reality instead looking for a way to lure the op also.

Thanks. Op don't contact me. Are you satisfied now?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Chidonc(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
essenceplus:

Who sought after your partnership? Keep deluding yourself. I offer a service here with zero complains. Check my profile. If I do this with no client complains then I owe you na da. You're beneath me and will remain there even after ten years
go find food, you are clearly hungry
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Chidonc(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
ritzyvic1:

Two nairalanders gave your sister 250k each and you landed a partnership deal of 2.5m here too!
And you have been taking things personal with anybody that tries to advise the OP to be cautious
You're making it look like you the same person as this moniker laiza
Meanwhile, OP be very cautious with this moniker. Carefully make your research to avoid stories
no mind am abeg, if two people should give you 250k each to start a roadside food business, it will take you nothing less than 3-4 months to start paying just one person, by the time no matter how good business is moving a location, if the capital is loaned, you will need months to cover up, before you can start paying your debts and making profits, how much is normal container use as shop, or shop rent, chairs and tables, revenue, if you have a helping hand you go pay salary, transportation, and other responsibilities outside the business.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Ugosample(m): 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Chidonc:

we dey wait for am after four months na, make him turn that 20million wey him to 60million, is not by words alone na.

let's give him benefit of doubt
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Ugosample(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Chidonc:

no mind am abeg, if two people should give you 250k each to start a roadside food business, it will take you nothing less than 3-4 months to start paying just one person, by the time no matter how good business is moving a location, if the capital is loaned, you will need months to cover up, before you can start paying your debts and making profits, how much is normal container use as shop, or shop rent, chairs and tables, revenue, if you have a helping hand you go pay salary, transportation, and other responsibilities outside the business.

more like you need moratorium before you start paying back

paying back from month one will stifle your business big time
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Chidonc(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
biztip:
d issue is not DT biz may not boom. BT entrusting ur money to someone else na wahala. even ur family member will tell u stories in money loaned to them. even banks who re legally allowed to loan money to people, many people don't pay their loans,

never make mistake of gibing another person ur money to invest. rather go learn d biz and invest by yourself gradually.
well said.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Chidonc(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ugosample:

definitely sir.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Chidonc(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ugosample:

let's give him benefit of doubt
in four months time, quote my mention if he updates on the potential business and makes the profit he says.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Ugosample(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Chidonc:

in four months time, quote my mention if he updates on the potential business and makes the profit he says.

more like you quote me..

or he should quote us both
I have so so much in my hands and mind right now to keep this in memory for 4 months
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Chidonc(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ugosample:

more like you quote me..

or he should quote us both
I have so so much in my hands and mind right now to keep this in memory for 4 months
lol, only if I remember ooo.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Chidonc:

go find food, you are clearly hungry

Indeed. Get lost. If you can come with clear concise definitive ogressive strategy then you'll surprise me. O I ale jati jati. Omo Iran oshi. Ewu
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ugosample:

I've faced you with your time. You and the idiot quoting me. When one does biz with investment one can't resume paying back within a month abi. Then tell me how micro le ding is structured. As una Don carry una informal education limitations come here. It's not ossible. It's a lie. It's a this. Both you should show the ositive contri utions you have made to the thread. The question is simle an individual has 3m to invest stay away from na lie na scam say what and what can be done how it will be structured and expected returns. If you cant make ositive contri utions should you critic any? Put in was right when he said Africans hate themselves. As Jesus said you'll get no sign beyond the Jonahs sign so shall I kee my information. Since I'm a thief, kee your ignorance. If I ost anything make my God vex for me. Kee your self uffed u delusions to yourselves
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Chidonc:

lol, only if I remember ooo.

If you can state profitable ventures here I'll be shocked. Agent of road blocking. Don't do this don't do that. Since you have surior knowledge why not say what should be done.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Kenneth10110(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lets run sports betting investment ill give you guarantee on this
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Chidonc(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
essenceplus:

If you can state profitable ventures here I'll be shocked. Agent of road blocking. Don't do this don't do that. Since you have surior knowledge why not say what should be done.
lol.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by ademan000: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
I really appreciate your comments but I know you guys can still put in more effort and help me with a good business idea I can work with, i appreciate all your contribution so far.Thank you
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 18, 2019
ademan000:
I will like help with business ideas i can invest my available funds[3 million naira] into, legit business please and open to partnership if you can sell me the idea.Thank you

If you contacts in a NEPA substation

With constant light

You can set up a decred mining rig and get you're money daily

But this is not your everyday business . so let me keep the info within the cabal cool
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by tck2000(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2019
Quorax:
People who ask for business ideas have no business being in business because one of the hallmark of an entrepreneur is to be able to identify a need in the society and fill it, which by extension birth a business.

If you can't do this simple arithmetic, get a job. If you have a job, stick with it otherwise you will lose your 3M.

True
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by generationz(f): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

With constant light

But this is not your everyday business . so let me keep the info within the cabal cool

Hello sir, I asked before if you could put me through crptocurrency trade?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2019
generationz:

I am more into the mining aspect

If you got the capital

500$ + your good to go
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2019
generationz:

Babe don't do any digital trading for now especially crypto currencies rather do mini importation bring fancy stuffs from China and sell on digital platforms like jumia konga jiji etc

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

With constant light

Hahaha na wa oh. See as you code coins mining. My brother you're a funny individual. With correct solar panel that gives 24hours power and steady Internet one is good to go nah. Solid solar installation can be arranged with 200 - 250k
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by generationz(f): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

I am more into the mining aspect

If you got the capital

500$ + your good to go

Alright but what's the difference between mining and trading?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by generationz(f): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2019
essenceplus:

Babe don't do any digital trading for now especially crypto currencies rather do mini importation bring fancy stuffs from China and sell on digital platforms like jumia konga jiji etc
Thanks dear.

I don't intend to just jump into it like that maybe study the terrain for months and start with very little.

I know many people lost lots of money this year in Cryptos but I also know people who made cash and I want to know why.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2019
essenceplus:

Hahaha na wa oh. See as you code coins mining. My brother you're a funny individual. With correct solar panel that gives 24hours power and steady Internet one is good to go nah. Solid solar installation can be arranged with 200 - 250k

Matters the miner watt

And yea 250k solar far from RUnning a reasonable rig 24/7
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2019
generationz:

Alright but what's the difference between mining and trading?

Mining is better jare

Sure of my money.

I setup one in agip estate recently

Constant light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? / How To Become A Palmpay Agent And Get Palmpay Pos Easily / Nigeria, Libya In Focus As OPEC Meets Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.