Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira (8988 Views)

BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa / Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Chidonc(m): 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
essenceplus:

You see why its not good to discourage people with ones personal in eventualities. BTW I did the Cv design so we know each other offline. From my projections poultry gives at least 200% R
O.I every four months and if a person refuses to pay up its simply because of attitude not because the industry is not lucrative. I know this because I just secured a property to start a 12000 birds poultry next month. So at times financial matters is not about business alone personality gets involved. That's why a good and binding biz agreement is needed to broker deals between people. Thank God for the day Heaven sent a man from here to invest 2.5M. So let's not discourage people. Abeg
mr calm down, poultry business is lucrative I know but dont exaggerate it, things might have gone south that is why the man couldn't pay up, have you ever loose close to 500_1000 birds in a day or two ?I guess not.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chidonc:

mr calm down, poultry business is lucrative I know but dont exaggerate it, things might have gone south that is why the man couldn't pay up, have you ever loose close to 500_1000 birds in a day or two ?I guess not.

Na so. See how you ended badly. My dear its human nature that epoppe don't like to refund money not due to downturn in boz. I can tell you authoritatively the days of losing 500 birds in a single batch has long gone. These days you can raise 1000 birds with even not one dying with proper management.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Chidonc(m): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

Na so. See how you ended badly. My dear its human nature that epoppe don't like to refund money not due to downturn in boz. I can tell you authoritatively the days of losing 500 birds in a single batch has long gone. These days you can raise 1000 birds with even not one dying with proper management.
I pity anybody entrusting money into your care, I don't support the person not paying the 50k but people like you I fear the most, 200roi on poultry, you are a scammer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2019
Chidonc:

I pity anybody entrusting money into your care, I don't support the person not paying the 50k but people like you I fear the most, 200roi on poultry, you are a scammer.

Nigerian youths don't study so I have no response from you. In ten years time after you may have developed yourself intelligently come back and edit your comment. Until then get lost. Quick to call peoople scammer. How much or your funds did I steal? Last time I checked I'm still on the forum eediot. Go get some education you folks won't. Naijabet has ruined your ability to develop yourselves mentally and when your elders talk, you dare stand up to speak. Nuisance
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by BECALMBECALM(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2019
[quote author=Chidonc post=79344614]
I pity anybody entrusting money into your care, I don't support the person not paying the 50k but people like you I fear the most, 200roi on poultry, you are a scammer.[/quote ] Bro i think it is possible to make 200 roi in 4 months on poultry.A very close friend of mine is into commercial broiler production.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2019
[quote author=BECALMBECALM post=79348790][/quote]

They don't read so they can't know the value in productive processes. They will keep ruining enterprenuers before people who ought to work with them. If I publish the returns on poultry and three more businesses here, people won't apply for jobs again. Fact! Until then,I'll let them curse me. Next month I'm coming here with videos
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Chidonc(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
[quote author=BECALMBECALM post=79348790][/quote]
I do keep birds anytime am less busy and have their time same goes for my fiancee, a good percentage of my friends have poultry farms, I know how it runs, lets be realistic, by the time you remove cost of feeding, cost of buying the birds, cost of vaccine, pay workers, make likely deductions from one or two lost that may die etc, and compare with your profit margin, you cant hit 200roi brother, never except if you are getting free feeds from vitafeeds.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Chidonc(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

Nigerian youths don't study so I have no response from you. In ten years time after you may have developed yourself intelligently come back and edit your comment. Until then get lost. Quick to call peoople scammer. How much or your funds did I steal? Last time I checked I'm still on the forum eediot. Go get some education you folks won't. Naijabet has ruined your ability to develop yourselves mentally and when your elders talk, you dare stand up to speak. Nuisance
lol, serious elder, why have you not doubled you capital from the 200roi you are getting every 3_4months, get lost brother.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
What they know limits them. What they don't know is more than what they know. Lol, commercial poultry feeds gulps 60 - 70% of profits. When they learn to be humble to find out alternatives or the how's of how remarkable achievements can be attained, then they will learn. Until then, all na lie. I agree and accept, wetin person non know plenty pass wetin him know, when person start to dey form i've seen the end, there's nothing else to learn, then he rescinds his/her fate to a cyclic loop assuming all has been attained.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Chidonc:

lol, serious elder, why have you not doubled you capital from the 200roi you are getting every 3_4months, get lost brother.

I beg you for money? The pride in social media is the speed with which people project their thoughts, accuse, provide information without assuming they may need to know more, which is shooting oneself in the foot. As one wise man says, a man that thinks he knows knows not, but he that openes himself up and acts like he knows nit is wise, this is the true wisdom. The ability to shut up evn in ones knowing to question things logically, reasonably, objectively with an aim to seek more knowledge. Until then, keep making noise. When i dey farm wey dey raise 100,000 birds for illison i'm sure you were there eediot. You will remain stuck with your foolishness for a long term till you learn the right way to know

IF IT IS MONEY, FORGET IT I'VE FOUND MY INVESTMENT BANKER AND SIT UPON 20 MILLION NAIRA GRANTS FOR PROJECTS. STAY THERE AND ASSUME YOU KNOW ALL EMERITUS

The day you people stop thinking because you're behind an anonymous handle you know all, and others may know more than you, you'll then begin to get information that can change your life and thrust you forward. Keep buying the feeds, and keep calling people you'll never meet scam
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Chidonc(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

I beg you for money? The pride in social media is the speed with which people project their thoughts, accuse, provide information without assuming they may need to know more, which is shooting oneself in the foot. As one wise man says, a man that thinks he knows knows not, but he that openes himself up and acts like he knows nit is wise, this is the true wisdom. The ability to shut up evn in ones knowing to question things logically, reasonably, objectively with an aim to seek more knowledge. Until then, keep making noise. When i dey farm wey dey raise 100,000 birds for illison i'm sure you were there eediot. You will remain stuck with your foolishness for a long term till you learn the right way to know

IF IT IS MONEY, FORGET IT I'VE FOUND MY INVESTMENT BANKER AND SIT UPON 20 MILLION NAIRA GRANTS FOR PROJECTS. STAY THERE AND ASSUME YOU KNOW ALL EMERITUS

The day you people stop thinking because you're behind an anonymous handle you know all, and others may know more than you, you'll then begin to get information that can change your life and thrust you forward. Keep buying the feeds, and keep calling people you'll never meet scam
I will never meet scammers like you brother that I know for sure, even if you process your own feeds am sure the raw materials isn't free, fool.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Chidonc:

I will never meet scammers like you brother that I know for sure, even if you process your own feeds am sure the raw materials isn't free, fool.

You don't seem to amaze me. You will never as you're hell bent on calling me a full and a scam. Now since you're so adept in poultry and I'm a scam give a rough break down from feeding from day old till maturity and calculate the profit margin yourself per the number of feeds per the feed they will eat. Oode. That's why the country is mediocre. See this low life that can never be worthy of cleaning my shoe calling me a scam. When I made my first million enroute my first ten million you didn't know what 10k is. I swear upon your mothers wretched vagiba that birthed you

I just challenged you about working for a company raising 100,000 birds, how many is the largest ever amount of chicks you've seen raised in a single moment in your entire fvcked up life. Woe betide your father that raised a stvpid senseless son. Until you grow to seek to know more you'll forever be doomed to your sickly pseudo a knowledge eediot
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rather than ask How they'll be there forming know all castigating people more knowledgeable than they can ever be in their lifetimem.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by biztip: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
d issue is not DT biz may not boom. BT entrusting ur money to someone else na wahala. even ur family member will tell u stories in money loaned to them. even banks who re legally allowed to loan money to people, many people don't pay their loans,

never make mistake of gibing another person ur money to invest. rather go learn d biz and invest by yourself gradually.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Toon80: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
ademan000:
I will like help with business ideas i can invest my available funds[3 million naira] into, legit business please and open to partnership if you can sell me the idea.Thank you
hello, you can invest in mobile phones reselling business , i know the in and out of the business sir, with 3 million by December you would have up 6 million in profit. WhatsApp me on 08053252752

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Toon80: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
hello, you can invest in mobile phones reselling business , i know the in and out of the business sir, with 3 million by December you would have up 6 million in profit. WhatsApp me on 08053252752
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Extraordinaire(f): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by akaynezi: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
S
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
biztip:
d issue is not DT biz may not boom. BT entrusting ur money to someone else na wahala. even ur family member will tell u stories in money loaned to them. even banks who re legally allowed to loan money to people, many people don't pay their loans,

never make mistake of gibing another person ur money to invest. rather go learn d biz and invest by yourself gradually.

This was what destroyed the Christian fellowship I was managing their financial resources some years ago. I came on board within Sox months finances were up everything in green. Contacts popping up here and there. Until someone with this mindset who wanted my spot came on board with accusation that I was proud and what I was doing could be learnt. I wasn't just booted out but they killed my business and sent me out in shame. I held on to my God, guess what eight years now they still are looking for me left right centre and couldn't produce the results I commanded in six months for over these years.

Business isn't just skill. But the person doing it. Also, the time it took to hone the skill of a skilled person the time and process may not be easily duplicated. The fellowship lost its credibility everything died. Them dey do all sort of Hollywood magic to pull me back. But I don't jakpa.

When you have skilled persons have them do the job and ddont covet the skill by saying you will go learn it. No matter how hard some try except for geniuses there will be many mistakes.

Main while wwhile those guys are struggling. I'm close to Bombay baby cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Quit leaning on negatives. Its easy to say everything is scam. If you can't offer more than this, then don't bother criticizing those that make an attempt..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Mizwisdom(f): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Beware of scammers here

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by kunleweb: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
loook at Africans busy blocking peoples path they have never meet. Tueeh
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Wittysmith(m): 2:07am On Jun 16, 2019
Plastic recycling is a very lucrative business if you have the right business insight. An investment of 1 million for instance, can generate an average of 150k monthly. You don't even need to set up a factory; just know the right places to buy raw materials and where to sell them for cool profits. All you need besides a good capital is the desire to put in hardwork.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Quorax: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2019
People who ask for business ideas have no business being in business because one of the hallmark of an entrepreneur is to be able to identify a need in the society and fill it, which by extension birth a business.

If you can't do this simple arithmetic, get a job. If you have a job, stick with it otherwise you will lose your 3M.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Chidonc(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2019
essenceplus:

You don't seem to amaze me. You will never as you're hell bent on calling me a full and a scam. Now since you're so adept in poultry and I'm a scam give a rough break down from feeding from day old till maturity and calculate the profit margin yourself per the number of feeds per the feed they will eat. Oode. That's why the country is mediocre. See this low life that can never be worthy of cleaning my shoe calling me a scam. When I made my first million enroute my first ten million you didn't know what 10k is. I swear upon your mothers wretched vagiba that birthed you

I just challenged you about working for a company raising 100,000 birds, how many is the largest ever amount of chicks you've seen raised in a single moment in your entire fvcked up life. Woe betide your father that raised a stvpid senseless son. Until you grow to seek to know more you'll forever be doomed to your sickly pseudo a knowledge eediot
calm down bleeped up scammer.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by All4good: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2019
ademan000:
I really appreciate all your suggestions and comments so far but I am still open to ideas from you guys and i will appreciate if you can help me on this matter. You can drop me a mail on gmail ademan7890

https://www.nairaland.com/5244450/invest-international-company-80-roi#79324092

click on the link for a great investment portfolio

TIP: whatever business you decide on, START SMALL and grow while you understudy the business.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2019
Chidonc:

calm down bleeped up scammer.

As you label me for what I'm not
You will carry a label that will attract rejection. Enjoy
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
ademan000:
I will like help with business ideas i can invest my available funds[3 million naira] into, legit business please and open to partnership if you can sell me the idea.Thank you
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by joeeee240(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
essenceplus:

Aproko for a man. What is wrong if people invest in peoples businesses. Bad belle. Man wet dey do like woman. Maybe you're blind seeing where the Op says he's also willing to partner I.e invest in other peoples businesses.

If you cry more than the bereaved,people will suspect you. Mtcheeew

I await your mischievous response. And you'll tell me why you've judged people even when they didn't come to you,and why you're sowing seeds of discord and panic. Don't people do business deals again?

I landed a partnership deal of 2.5 M from here from a similar venture. If that man didn't listen to me none of us would have been partners now. Bad belle. Of you want to die with your peanuts why not leave people who choose to do things legitimately pursue their course without your hate trying to demerit potentials. Tell me

Baba, I don dey beg you make you show me way. Please help a youth pay his bills. Abeg! cry
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
joeeee240:

Baba, I don dey beg you make you show me way. Please help a youth pay his bills. Abeg! cry

This should be how things should be approached. Baba how can I serve your interest?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by joeeee240(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
essenceplus:

This should be how things should be approached. Baba how can I serve your interest?

I'm confused now sir, Are you telling me something or asking me a question? cry
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
joeeee240:

I'm confused now sir, Are you telling me something or asking me a question? cry

I'm asking. What do you need?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fidelity's Nnamdi Okonkwo Speaks On Banks' Capacity To Implement New CBN Credit / "Style By Zenith 2.0" Lifestyle Fair: Top Global Designers Storm Lagos / Please How Much Is a bag of premium parboild rice In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.