Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira (9063 Views)

BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa / Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

Matters the miner watt

And yea 250k solar far from RUnning a reasonable rig 24/7

But power is power or does it require a heavy power consumption? Some Russian nuclear scientists were tried for treason for mining on the nation's infrastructure
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2019
generationz:

Thanks dear.

I don't intend to just jump into it like that maybe study the terrain for months and start with very little.

I know many people lost lots of money this year in Cryptos but I also know people who made cash and I want to know why.

Yes dear. But to me sustainability and consistency amidst minimal/reduced risk is my personal idea about business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by generationz(f): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

Mining is better jare

Sure of my money.

I setup one in agip estate recently

Constant light
I asked for the difference between both
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

Matters the miner watt

And yea 250k solar far from RUnning a reasonable rig 24/7

I can configure solar for heavy power consumption. I have experience in systems design. How much watts is needed here perhaps I can add this to a setup and we can do things

Will a 5kva or 10kva setup run one efficiently?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
generationz:

I asked for the difference between both

One is producing crypto using machines

Trading is buying and selling online with a broker

Like someone said. Avoid the trading aspect
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
essenceplus:

I can configure solar for heavy power consumption. I have experience in systems design. How much watts is needed here perhaps I can add this to a setup and we can do things

Will a 5kva or 10kva setup run one efficiently?

Lots of miners start from 2000 watt plus
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Bhaveshmanek: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Dear All ,

I WORKED AND STAYED IN NIGERIA FOR 5 YEARS AND I WORKED WITH NIGERIAN OWNED BUSINESS UNIT ALSO AS AN EXPATRIATE. BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY BUSINESS DO THE PROPER RESEARCH AND STUDY BEFORE YOU INVEST (IN YOUR RESEARCH YOU MUST COVER MARKET POTENTIAL IN NIGERIA OF THAT PARTICULAR BUSINESS YOU RESEARCH FOR , LOCAL COMPETITION , SUPPLIERS OF THE PRODUCT WHICH YOU WANT TO SELL ETC.) MOST SMALL NIGERIAN OWNED BUSINESS VENTURE FAIL DUE TO LAKE OF PROPER KNOWLEDGE OF BUSINESS (THIS HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T PUT BEST EFFORTS IN DOING RESEARCH BEFORE STARTING OF BUSINESS).

NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY WITH LARGE CUSTOMER BASE WITH HIGH POTENTIAL SO WITH SMALL CAPITAL NEVER THINK TO DO EXPORT BUSINESS FROM NIGERIA.

BEFORE DOING BUSINESS OF SELLING FMCG ITEM (LOCAL BUYING OR IMPORT BUYING) YOU MUST UNDERSTAND EXPIRY DATE STANDARDS AND DETAILS OF EACH PRODUCT YOU BUY.

BHAVESH
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

Lots of miners start from 2000 watt plus

I am setting up a 5000 Watts solar system. Can you bring me in?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
essenceplus:

I am setting up a 5000 Watts solar system. Can you bring me in?

OK

What about night?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

OK

What about night?

24/7 Power supply. I'm using almost 12 monocystalline solar panels so I'm generating stable 2-5kva power supply steady. Can we continue this discussion privately?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
essenceplus:

24/7 Power supply. I'm using almost 12 monocystalline solar panels so I'm generating stable 2-5kva power supply steady. Can we continue this discussion privately?

Ok

Imabinary @ gmail , com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by generationz(f): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

One is producing crypto using machines

Trading is buying and selling online with a broker

Like someone said. Avoid the trading aspect

When I'm ready to learn mining you'll be my teacher smiley
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by generationz(f): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
essenceplus:

Can it power airconditioners ?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
generationz:

Can it power airconditioners ?

There's an inverter for every home appliance, its just about calculating the power.

Get a 10kva inverter it will power up to a deep freezer my lady

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Neroiam(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
ademan000:
I will like help with business ideas i can invest my available funds[3 million naira] into, legit business please and open to partnership if you can sell me the idea.Thank you

Hi, my name is Tony.

I have recently discovered that a lot of people have idle money seeking what to do with it. I have a brilliant idea for you.

I like eating catfish either in banga soup, peppersoup or as barbecue. But then it’s expensive and i have always wondered how much these people made from the sales.

After a forensic research and analysis, I’ve discovered that both the retailers and farmers make an unbelievably amount of money from this venture.

So I took time to learn the art of fish farming. Now I’ve acquired the knowledge under a renowned fish farmer, theoretically and practically, garnered with the craft of hatching and breeding catfish.

Retailers make a whooping sum of N600+ per fish. farm price is N800, we make N500 per fish since the cost of feeding a fish is N300. That’s when you use conventional feeds alone.
I can produce same feeds with local materials readily available which will reduce the cost of feeding a fish from N300 to N200, more profit.

Two broodstocks is all we need. I’ll hatch and nurture from Oday old to market size of 1kg. This period takes 16-18weeks. Two broodstocks would produce 30000 fingerlings, at least 20000 survivors.

Do the math and see how much you’ll make in 4months... 20,000 X N500 = ?

There’s a high demand for catfish here hence the inflated cost. Nearness to market is the game changer here. Sales techniques have been devised.

I have a land space and the water source. Two very vital components. If you’re interested in partnering with funds, contact me let’s stretch it out and duely share profits. I have made a business proposal to this effect.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Kenni700(m): 4:01am On Jun 19, 2019
Dear Poster.

My business has all the requirements and your conditions for doing business with us. We are actually the type of business opportunity you are also looking for.

1. Our business name-Kenni700 Limited.
2. Located partly in Lagos and partly in Benin City. We just paid for a factory site in Ipaja.
3. We have 2 indigenous products for now(proudly naija), namely PREMIUM TOPPERS AND PREMIUM FLASH CARDS. These products are peculiar to us.
4. We are currently developing a website which will be out in less than 8 days from now.
5. Our business category is 100% local production.

a. We produce Cake Toppers. They are like toys for cake and the confectionery industry. I will attach several pictures of our products shortly.
b. We also produce Teaching Aids. Our teaching aids are used to age children within the ages of 2-6 years. Our teaching aids are already being used by all WINNERS SCHOOLS in Edo state and over 120 private schools in Benin City.

6. Every cake tells a story, whether it is a wedding cake,birthday cake,children's cake,anniversary cake, etc. Our Toppers are used to tell such stories.

We are the only ones producing such products at commercial quantities in the country and we have distributors in Lagos, Benin, Warri, Kaduna and Abuja at the moment. We also have smaller buyers spread around some states.

We are no longer looking for markets, the market is now looking for us based on what we now have to offer them which to tell will put more profits in their pockets.

In sept and october 2018, we attended 2 major exhibitions in Delta state and Lagos state respectively and we got a huge attention at our stand.

Our company has been registered as a limited liability company since 2008 as we have grown steadily in the little things we have done. We have good experience on the business terrain in Nigeria.

7. We have a new distributor from Osun state.
8. As the CEO, I have 99% of the company as it is a 1m share based company.

9. We are seeking for an extra 2m to go and we are offering 5% returns on investment monthly for the next one year at least. Note that we dont just want your money as investment only, we also want you to be part of what we do in terms of research, surveys, product developments for better performance and much more.

Kenni700limited@gmail.com
Whatsapp-08056949842

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Kenni700(m): 4:12am On Jun 19, 2019
Here are picture of some of our Topper products and Number Teaching Aids....we have about 22 Cartoon Topper Characters with High Definition production quality.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Kenni700(m): 4:15am On Jun 19, 2019
More pictures.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 19, 2019
essenceplus:

There's an inverter for every home appliance, its just about calculating the power.

Get a 10kva inverter it will power up to a deep freezer my lady
Hello good morning sir
I need something that could power my cctv 24/hrs and when Nepa light comes it can starts charging
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by sekesi2009(m): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2019
My brother, I will advise you go into forex copy trading. It's highly lucrative. You don't have to be a professional trader or know anything. Just open an account under any broker of your choice, fund it and you can start copy trading the master trader signals. Better still, open your account under the signals provider link and you are good to go. I assure you, when worse comes to worst, you will still make nothing less than 40 to 50% ROI by month end. Check out my thread on Nairaland. Free Daily Forex signals with 85 to 95% accuracy. These signals are from Day Finance Ltd based in UK. These signals performance has been highly impressive. Google them, check their signals history and if you take action on it......... Thank me later.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2019
sekesi2009:
My brother, I will advise you go into forex copy trading. It's highly lucrative. You don't have to be a professional trader or know anything. Just open an account under any broker of your choice, fund it and you can start copy trading the master trader signals. Better still, open your account under the signals provider link and you are good to go. I assure you, when worse comes to worst, you will still make nothing less than 40 to 50% ROI by month end. Check out my thread on Nairaland. Free Daily Forex signals with 85 to 95% accuracy. These signals are from Day Finance Ltd based in UK. These signals performance has been highly impressive. Google them, check their signals history and if you take action on it......... Thank me later.

I agree and endorse
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2019
profjustine458:
Hello good morning sir
I need something that could power my cctv 24/hrs and when Nepa light comes it can starts charging

List the entire items you like to power
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by essenceplus: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by ademan000: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hello everyone I really appreciate all contribution so far
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by ademan000: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
I will like your advice and I will be active for discussion.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by ademan000: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2019
Hello guys, Please I am looking forward to you guys helping me out on this project I take every idea into consideration
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by kunleweb: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
ademan000:
Hello guys, Please I am looking forward to you guys helping me out on this project I take every idea into consideration

Tell people what you're really looking for. By now, you should have amassed a trove of valyeable Intel if you intend doing anything seriously. But them when scam scam is all that's heard, its reasonable to understand fear and stangancy and inaction to result

Put your funds in financial instruments Sir
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by newmoney133: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
my advice is that you first go and do 3months internship in a chemist far from where you will eventually get a shop So that you will not been seen as a competitor in the same area.then start a chemist yourself.
selling of drugs is highly lucrative.people don't price is as such.I l learnt you dnot have to be a nurse or medical before you are licensed.just make sure you register with appropriate body.RUNAWAY FROM NAIRALAND PARTNERSHIP.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by kunleweb: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
newmoney133:
my advice is that you first go and do 3months internship in a chemist far from where you will eventually get a shop So that you will not been seen as a competitor in the same area.then start a chemist yourself.
selling of drugs is highly lucrative.people don't price is as such.I l learnt you dnot have to be a nurse or medical before you are licensed.just make sure you register with appropriate body.RUNAWAY FROM NAIRALAND PARTNERSHIP.

You spoke well. I engage in nairaland partnerships. Three persons have invested with me so far, I've been making consistent returns since the past three months. Let's stop being cynical,hysterical,negative and needlessly alarmist and speculative in our expressions

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by ademan000: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2019
Good Morning, I am here again concerning the business I can invest in or start with this money at hand before I spend or touch it, thank you
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira by Kenni700(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2019
ademan000:
Good Morning, I am here again concerning the business I can invest in or start with this money at hand before I spend or touch it, thank you

Why haven't you taken any of the proposals you have gotten on this platform or this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Rises To N389/$ As Banks Buy 29% Of Cbn’s Dollar Offer / How To Become A Palmpay Agent And Get Palmpay Pos Easily / Access Bank Goes Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.