Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. (1559 Views)

Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) / Warning For Guys And Ladies In The House - You Might Be Loving A Ghost -find Out / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by missimelda01(f): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hey guys
So we've finally come to the end of a stress filled week? Let's have fun, it's weekend!
Drop a Hi and let someone engage you in a conversation, make a new friend(s) today.

Hi blackpanther, how are you today?
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
smiley
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by missimelda01(f): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hey girl, howfar

What happened to diary room? cheesy
MariaLavina:
smiley
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
missimelda01:
Hey girl, howfar
What happened to diary room? cheesy
Diary room dey this Nl? grin

How are you doing BTW?
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by missimelda01(f): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin you know what I meant. Anyways I'm fine.

I admire your writing skills BTW smiley
MariaLavina:
Diary room dey this Nl? grin

How are you doing BTW?
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by TollaniINC(f): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
MariaLavina:
smiley
See this Latina looking fine girl, how is you doing this beautiful weekend?
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Popesteven: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Please can u ladies add me up on WhatsApp and let’s have fun.
We could chat dirty,if u don’t mind..
We can share thoughts,talk about things around us and how to solve them
Add up and let’s gave fun!!!
0905 064 0923
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by missimelda01(f): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Is it too hard to follow the rules? This section is not for Preverts undecided
Popesteven:
Please can u ladies add me up on WhatsApp and let’s have fun.
We could chat dirty,if u don’t mind..
We can share thoughts,talk about things around us and how to solve them
Add up and let’s gave fun!!!
0905 064 0923

1 Like

Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
missimelda01:
grin you know what I meant. Anyways I'm fine.

I admire your writing skills BTW smiley
Lol, I was only pulling your legs. I will try and update later.

Thank you, I appreciate. You are looking beautiful BTW smiley where are you from?
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
TollaniINC:

See this Latina looking fine girl, how is you doing this beautiful weekend?
Latina? grin grin grin grin . Guy I be Nigerian ooo, Well I'm doing great, You?
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by MasonKendall(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wasn't stressed during the week
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by missimelda01(f): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nicee.. you work from home or you find your job soo interesting?
MasonKendall:
Wasn't stressed during the week
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by adeboi1: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
missimelda01:
Is it too hard to follow the rules? This section is not for Preverts undecided

see her head like my own grin

give me one of Ur ugly friends to date joor
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by MasonKendall(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
missimelda01:
Nicee.. you work from home or you find your job soo interesting?
I work in a farm in my compound. Ain't stressful at all

1 Like

Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by missimelda01(f): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Thank you smiley

I'm Igbo, from IMO state.
I'm used to mostly guys asking that question... Maybe I don't get to meet lot of females.

How about you?

MariaLavina:
Lol, I was only pulling your legs. I will try and update later.

Thank you, I appreciate. You are looking beautiful BTW smiley where are you from?
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by missimelda01(f): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Cool... I hope to dive into agriculture someday, I heard it's the new 'oil well'.
MasonKendall:
I work in a farm in my compound. Ain't stressful at all
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Danelo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hi, am Daniel

1 Like

Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by missimelda01(f): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
I can't find a picture of your head anywhere, I doubt my beautiful head looks anything like yours grin

BTW I don't have ugly friends undecided
adeboi1:

see her head like my own grin

give me one of Ur ugly friends to date joor
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by adeboi1: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
missimelda01:
I can't find a picture of your head anywhere, I doubt my beautiful head looks anything like yours grin

how are u coping with buhari's menstration period
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by MasonKendall(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
missimelda01:
Cool... I hope to dive into agriculture someday, I heard it's the new 'oil well'.
grin first you will suffer before seeing profits. But it's fun .
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by adeboi1: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
missimelda01:

lol how did you know Ur head is beautiful cus I never hear am say head beautiful before oo
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by missimelda01(f): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kai!.. living in Nigeria alone is enough trouble cry

MasonKendall:
grin first you will suffer before seeing profits. But it's fun .
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
missimelda01:
Thank you smiley

I'm Igbo, from IMO state.
I'm used to mostly guys asking that question... Maybe I don't get to meet lot of females.

How about you?

Lol, don't mind me. Just asked out of curiosity, most ladies I've met here are from the eastern part of the country. Wonder where the Yoruba ladies are

I'm from Ogun State. What's the plan for tonight? it's Friday grin
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Danelo:
Hi, am Daniel
Hello Daniel, how do you do.
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Tony142: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
adeboi1:

lol how did you know Ur head is beautiful cus I never hear am say head beautiful before oo

Badt guy cheesy u won use iLegendd relationship tatics on her abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by adeboi1: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tony142:

Badt guy cheesy u won use iLegendd relationship tatics on her abi? grin

Me keh!!! am a pastor ooo
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by missimelda01(f): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
It's a cold night.. I'm just going to see a movie while eating hot indomie.. what can a girl do embarassed
MariaLavina:
Lol, don't mind me. Just asked out of curiosity, most ladies I've met here are from the eastern part of the country. Wonder where the Yoruba ladies are

I'm from Ogun State. What's the plan for tonight? it's Friday grin
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Tony142: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
missimelda01:
Hey guys
So we've finally come to the end of a stress filled week? Let's have fun, it's weekend!
Drop a Hi and let someone engage you in a conversation, make a new friend(s) today.

Hi blackpanther, how are you today?

I think I should start with u 1st, but b4 then I will like to Introduce myself, well, my name is buhari and u? grin Do not tell me yours is Aisha buhari oo, cos I go report u give my village pple cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by missimelda01(f): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin grin grin

Call me the first lady.. that's all I can say cheesy
Tony142:

I think I should start with u 1st, but b4 then I will like to Introduce myself, well, my name is buhari and u? grin Do not tell me yours is Ashai buhari oo, cos I go report u give my village pple cheesy
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
missimelda01:
It's a cold night.. I'm just going to see a movie while eating hot indomie.. what can a girl do embarassed
indomie? You no get strong akpu with better banga soup garnished with nice bushmeat? grin That's the Friday delicacy for person way wan sleep better sleep grin .

Oh please, there's a lot a girl can do.Perhaps you aren't a outdoor type. Yes or yes lipsrsealed
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Tony142: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
missimelda01:
grin grin grin

Call me the first lady.. that's all I can say cheesy

Lol, 1st lady from where? Me(buhari) the president did not remember marrying u, so u are not the 1st lady

But wait oo, dis one u are claiming 1st lady so, I am already suspecting u oo, hope u no one snatch me away from my girlfriend Sha? grin if dat is your plan holy ghost fireeee cheesy

Oga @iLegendd this girl is looking for my trouble oo, should I chatdict her? Or forgive her? grin
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by missimelda01(f): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Cheiiii i feel you gurl grin

Remind me again, did you say you were yoruba?
That food combo go well but I'm scared of having a pot belly cry.. it's almost summer (summer body loading) grin

My personality is a bit confusing, I can be very out going but sometimes I just want to be by myself.. it comes with a mood.
MariaLavina:
indomie? You no get strong akpu with better banga soup garnished with nice bushmeat? grin That's the Friday delicacy for person way wan sleep better sleep grin .

Oh please, there's a lot a girl can do.Perhaps you aren't a outdoor type. Yes or yes lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Girls In Nigeria Has 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy. / Sex Story / Here Are 12 Silent Killers That Destroy Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.