Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. (1593 Views)

Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) / Warning For Guys And Ladies In The House - You Might Be Loving A Ghost -find Out / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by missimelda01(f): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Egbami lipsrsealed

Sorry o.. ain't stealing nobody's boo.

Greet iyawo for me cheesy
Tony142:

Lol, 1st lady from where? Me(buhari) the president did not remember marrying u, so u are not the 1st lady

But wait oo, dis one u are claiming 1st lady so, I am already suspecting u oo, hope u no one snatch me away from my girlfriend Sha? grin if dat is your plan holy ghost fireeee cheesy

Oga @iLegendd this girl is looking for my trouble oo, should I chatdict her? Or forgive her? grin
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
missimelda01:
Cheiiii i feel you gurl grin

Remind me again, did you say you were yoruba?
That food combo go well but I'm scared of having a pot belly cry.. it's almost summer grin

My personality is a bit confusing, I can be very out going but sometimes I just want to be by myself.. it comes with a mood.
I am ooo but I had mentioned my own native delicacy you may be lost. grin .. Pot belly? Just work out the next day and drink lots of water to burn fat. Sometimes you just have to eat those food to feel alive. grin grin

I dig, similar to mine . Moreover man must have a time to himself when he reflects, lol.
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by missimelda01(f): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
It's easier said than done... Water makes my tummy bigger undecided
I know that sounds funny grin
I wonder how these female celebrities cope skipping these meals all in the name of keeping their shapes... These foods bring happiness cheesy
P.S I'm a foodie grin

No Friday hangout??
MariaLavina:
I am ooo but I had mentioned my own native delicacy you may be lost. grin .. Pot belly? Just work out the next day and drink lots of water to burn fat. Sometimes you just have to eat those food to feel alive. grin grin

I dig, similar to mine . Moreover man must have a time to himself when he reflects, lol.
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Tony142: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
missimelda01:
Egbami lipsrsealed

Sorry o.. ain't stealing nobody's boo.

Greet iyawo for me cheesy

Iyawo is fine

Dat reminds me, I just take a peep at your profile pics, I like those ur long hair oo, did u know where I can buy d Aba made version of it? I go like buy one for buhari cheesy
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by dogtails(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
missimelda01:
Hey guys
So we've finally come to the end of a stress filled week? Let's have fun, it's weekend!
Drop a Hi and let someone engage you in a conversation, make a new friend(s) today.

Hi blackpanther, how are you today?
Hi miss I base in ph will love to know u more
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
missimelda01:
It's easier said than done... Water makes my tummy bigger undecided
I know that sounds funny grin
I wonder how these female celebrities cope skipping these meals all in the name of keeping their shapes... These foods bring happiness cheesy
P.S I'm a foodie grin

No Friday hangout??
Yes I know it takes lots and patience with determination to do that, nevertheless once you set your mind at it, you will achieve it.
Water does not make stomach big o.lol

LoL now that's where we are different, I don't eat much sometimes self to eat is a task grin

No hangout for me tonight, I have something I need to work on tonight. It's nice chatting with you and have a splendid night. smiley
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by missimelda01(f): 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
It was nice chatting with you too, goodnight!
MariaLavina:
Yes I know it takes lots and patience with determination to do that, nevertheless once you set your mind at it, you will achieve it.
Water does not make stomach big o.lol

LoL now that's where we are different, I don't eat much sometimes self to eat is a task grin

No hangout for me tonight, I have something I need to work on tonight. It's nice chatting with you and have a splendid night. smiley

Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by missimelda01(f): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Oga Buhari leave me abeg.. I'm off to sleep, it was nice having this chat with you. Goodnight
Tony142:

Iyawo is fine

Dat reminds me, I just take a peep at your profile pics, I like those ur long hair oo, did u know where I can buy d Aba made version of it? I go like buy one for buhari cheesy
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Tony142: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2019
missimelda01:
grin grin grin grin

Oga Buhari leave me abeg.. I'm off to sleep, it was nice having this chat with you. Goodnight

Lazy girl, she never still wake up from sleep, wake up joor cheesy

How was d night? Hope your village pple no chase u for dream Sha? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Naga93: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
smiley
hey...
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Adaibeku(f): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2019
Gud morning smiley
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by adeboi1: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2019
Adaibeku:
Gud morning smiley

I saw u in my dream last night
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by Adaibeku(f): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2019
adeboi1:

I saw u in my dream last night

What are we doing in it? grin
Re: Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. by adeboi1: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2019
[quote author=Adaibeku post=79346707]

What are we doing in it? grin[/quote

We were doing prayer and fasting

bad girl grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suck Sex Will Destroy Your Success.. / 18+ Romantic Story My Boss' Wife - Episode 12 / If You're SHY & Don't Have Confidence To Approach Girls – These 3 Tips Will Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.