Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,555 members, 7,865,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It (14602 Views)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Deepfeel(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2019
Adaibeku:

ndeeve obese ...hw is mbaaondo?

My torkwase fine o happy Sunday
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Eze2000(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2019
khiaa:

I'm just having fun, don't mind me. grin Are you a father, if so Happy Father's Day.
Not married yet but have an adopted dauvhter.
Thanks
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Lucifer1419: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2019
Adaibeku:

You will regret every single badword u throw at me,
Mark my word
. And the one you did is what, get a live old woman, all your mate are going to church and you are busy on nairaland looking for someone you can devour with your fish brain, don't you have shame at all, instead of you to mind your own business, you want to defend amaraintashi ewu, ladies forever my foot, I will say it again you are a retired prostitute that gave birth to a bastard child without properly taking care of,. Ewu like you, stupid ladies forever.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

This is Nairaland, a forum in Nigeria, Africa. Stop bitching.

.Believe me wateva i told u now i plan exposing her ,
She is my friend back in d days ,She is an edo girl who travelled to italy for igba akwuna , she is stil there in atalanta suburb of perugia ....
She has never being to Mexico talkless of US
,eze2000 i will soon place her photo
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2019
Eze2000:

Not married yet but have an adopted dauvhter.

Thanks
How sweet, how old is she?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2019
Deepfeel:

My torkwase fine o happy Sunday

So sweet it sounds like game of throne "My Khaleesi"
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by QueenSekxy(f): 11:10am On Jun 16, 2019
I came here to laugh. Funny thread to spend my day on grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Deepfeel(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Adaibeku:

So sweet it sounds like game of throne "My Khaleesi"
You know what torkwase means? It means queen
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2019
khiaa:

U thought u will buy him over ? cheesy wake up
He is permanently stuck wt ladies forever
Infact he is our patron
I will open a thread about you and that stupid referee of you tboy will blow his balls out
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Eze2000(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Of course, they were part of Los Angeles country where the rich live but not you. Did you think they were part of Utah before? I remember things about L.A from when I was in New York last. New York is East coast I know but you see i watch them reality shows a lot and LA is where they go down...

Wait, wait don't go. I really want to fvck you in the ass. Look I'll pay. How much. grin grin grin

E do

leave the girl alone. its all a misunderstanding
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2019
Eze2000:

E do

leave the girl alone. its all a misunderstanding

I know it already grin
She insulted u remember?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Adaibeku:

.Believe me wateva i told u now i plan exposing her ,
She is my friend back in d days ,She is an edo girl who travelled to italy for igba akwuna , she is stil there in atalanta suburb of perugia ....
She has never being to Mexico talkless of US
,eze2000 i will soon place her photo

LMAO grin grin grin You are freaking re.tarded.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2019
IamPlato:
I don't know what I did to offend those girls ooo

U must have raped one of their sista.
..wat did u think
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2019
Adaibeku:

U think we will buy him over ? cheesy wake up
He is permanently stuck wt ladies forever
Infact he is our patron
I will open a thread about you and that stupid referee of you tboy will blow his balls out

I beg you to open a thread crazy girl.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2019
adeboi1:

Why are you moaning I will tell my mummy for u oo
.na u go see sex run grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2019
IamPlato:
Young Lady Dont Provoke Me This Morning or Else I Will Drop Bible And Come Over There and Tear Your Anus with Prick angry
Always itching 4 analsex .. Sorry ,b4 dey will say i'm loosing my intergrity' n prestige............ ....
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by blinking001(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2019
Deepfeel:

You know what torkwase means? It means queen

Yes i know ,Am a blueblood ,do you know about that?
I will always be a queen of d honourable smiley
,while some useless girl will claim america when dey reside in italian hotel...spits

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Eze2000(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2019
khiaa:

Laughs
About 7. Growing too fast
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2019
Eze2000:

Laughs

About 7. Growing too fast

How are you celebrating your day?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Xinzu: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You are speaking Igbo to one of the worst Yoruba tribalists on Nairaland and he's got 6 monikers in action which is why you are often mistaken for him. He's been here all day inciting people to conflicts with exactly this pattern he chatted you up with. Different monikers, same pattern, same person.

Look at his many monikers below.

Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419
Yorubawarrior
Ijebuwarrior

Two simple reasons you do not belong on this list is that you speak perfect igbo and your vocabulary pool is large. His Igbo is fake and his entire vocabulary pool is very small, all of it based around the non-existent word "Mumu" with a series of laughing emojis wherever he runs our of words completely.

Udo

No problems bro, point well taken. Thanks.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by iluvMAMAV: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2019
Eze2000:

Lol

Doctors are on call at hospitals. She is a doc and a cool yoruba babe at that.
SHE MIGHT BE LOCAL NURSE LIKE AMAH ,ANYWAY I TRUST FUNMI
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Deepfeel(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2019
Adaibeku:

Yes i know ,Am a blueblood ,do you know about that?
I will always be a queen of d honourable smiley
,while some useless girl will claim america when dey reside in italian hotel...spits

Tell me more about your blueblood status i don't know smiley
Na Sunday we dey o no insults Biko
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Eze2000(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2019
Adaibeku:

I know it already grin She insulted u remember?
Ada Biafra!
Calm down small ooo. Na God day be this, no eFighting

1 Like

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by iluvMAMAV: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Luciferwhatever is just a frustrated feathers fowl. if you need 600 monickers to feel relevant then you are a phony. he tried to look for my trouble too, was even stalking and stealing all my dps, still didn't give him the light of day. i cannot descend to his IQ.
He has been masturbating on amah for long nw
He is shifting ground to you now amah is banned
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by adeboi1: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

.na u go see sex run grin

shey you be calabar girl ni cheesy
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Eze2000(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
khiaa:

How are you celebrating your day?

Church then a fun park. You are nice today, lol
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Eze2000(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
SHE MIGHT BE LOCAL NURSE LIKE AMAH ,ANYWAY I TRUST FUNMI

Lol

Fumi babe them don finish you oooo
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
QueenSekxy:
I came here to laugh. Funny thread to spend my day on grin

Khi..a will soon infect u wt UTI if not careful ,faceless forum cant save u frm her lesbianism elements
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Deepfeel:

Tell me more about your blueblood status i don't know smiley
Na Sunday we dey o no insults Biko

U will know soon! Not here

1 Like

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Eze2000:

Church then a fun park. You are nice today, lol

I'm always nice to those who are nice too me. Are you in Nigeria?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
Adaibeku:

Khi..a will soon infect u wt UTI if not careful ,faceless forum cant save u frm her lesbianism elements

Bytch I told you to stop calling me here. You are just too damn dumb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

"I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) / What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.